GFX Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 48 Votes

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
Good day! I'd like to request a GFX if possible

GFX Piece: Signature

Character(s)/ Game: The game is "My Sister & I" the character portrayed would be the little sister if that's possible

Any pictures/renders you want on the graphic: & any of these two (or both) can be used, at your discretion (Further pictures might be found on the game thread)

Text you want in the graphic: The name of the game "My Sister & I" and the f95 logo, witty comments welcome

Any Specifics: The game is quite on the "cute" side so I'd appreciate if the resulting work captured the "wholesome" feeling. Although I am not particullarly picky about it due my lack of knowledge when it comes to art

Thank you for your time!

Λvipray_x

Jul 20, 2020
Hey! Sort of new to this site and still figuring stuff out. Can I request a signature of Morrigan from the game Vis by Mad King here? She's my favourite character and I haven't seen many fan sigs of her. Would be awesome if you could spare your time to make one! <3

Last edited:

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
Hey! Sort of new to this site and still figuring stuff out. Can I request a signature of Morrigan from the game Vis by Mad King here? She's my favourite character and I haven't seen many fan sigs of her. Would be awesome if you could spare your time to make one! <3
Here you go
VIS-00.gif
Link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/05/1224633_VIS-00.gif

Last edited:

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Hi BloodyN9in,
I needed a signature to help promote the Game Compression Requests Thread.

For the Game compression request thread signature,
I will love to have Ghost from City of Broken Dreamer
ch9lab61 (1).jpg
The text will be my username, Game Compressor and maybe a animation saying click to make game compression request and ended with Signature made by BloodyN9in.

Hope the gif will be more toward this style.

Do take your time and thanks.

Last edited:

.N9

A beautiful mess
GFX Designer
Donor
Jul 31, 2020
Hi BloodyN9in,

View attachment 1203601
The text will be my username, Game Compressor and maybe a animation saying click to make game compression request and ended with Signature made by BloodyN9in.

Thanks.
Sure but that is a lot of text in 1 gif

Reactions: Krull and Techstar

.N9

A beautiful mess
GFX Designer
Donor
Jul 31, 2020
Hi BloodyN9in,

View attachment 1203601

Do take your time and thanks.
Done!

Req-Techstar.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/05/1225334_Req-Techstar.gif

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Can anyone do some signatures for my game Milfcreek?
I attached a couple of images and the game logo. If possible maybe one signature with this image and a composite (?) with the all the individual girls ... I don't know, any ideas are welcomed.
Much appreciated.
wow dev what a nice game ..will download and try it :) if u dont mind

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Hello! I'd like to request 3 GFX if possible for the 3 main characters of my Game. (as you can see in my SIG, the 3 I have done myself are ****, lol)

GFX Piece: GIF Signature

Game : Erastorm - Ep.1 : SandStorm

=========== GFX#1 - RION ===========

Character name : Rion

Theme : Cute & Funny

Text : Fan of Rion /// SandStorm (The font I use for the game titles is Matura MT Script Capitals fyi if you want to take the same)

Font color : Orange/Yellow or white/black

Pictures : You can use attached files

Effects : Maybe some kind of sandstorm ?? ^^ if too hard, I leave it up for the artist imagination

=========== GFX#2 - MADDIE ===========

Character name : Maddie

Theme : Serious & Adventurous

Text : Fan of Maddie /// SandStorm (The font I use for the game titles is Matura MT Script Capitals fyi if you want to take the same)

Font color : Red/Dark Red or white/black

Effects : Maybe some kind of sandstorm ?? ^^ if too hard, I leave it up for the artist imagination

=========== GFX#3 - NORA ===========

Character name : Nora

Theme : Charming & Exotic

Text : Fan of Nora /// SandStorm (The font I use for the game titles is Matura MT Script Capitals fyi if you want to take the same)

Font color : Brown/Coffee or white/black

============================================

Thanks a lot!! :)
If you need some other render to fulfill your idea, let me know what you need, and I will try to make one according to your instructions. Several images are available in the game thread as well.

Cheers
GleenX

Last edited:

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
Hi Lady Aspen, like the effect. Can you help me make one with my username and F95 logo. love your work.
Sure thing, just give me some time.
Hello! I'd like to request 3 GFX if possible for the 3 main characters of my Game. (as you can see in my SIG, the 3 I have done myself are ****, lol)

GFX Piece: GIF Signature

Game : Erastorm - Ep.1 : SandStorm

=========== GFX#1 - RION ===========

Character name : Rion

Theme : Cute & Funny

Text : Fan of Rion /// SandStorm (The font I use for the game titles is Matura MT Script Capitals fyi if you want to take the same)

Font color : Orange/Yellow or white/black

=========== GFX#2 - MADDIE ===========

Character name : Maddie

Theme : Serious & Adventurous

Text : Fan of Maddie /// SandStorm (The font I use for the game titles is Matura MT Script Capitals fyi if you want to take the same)

Font color : Red/Dark Red or white/black

=========== GFX#3 - NORA ===========

Character name : Nora

Theme : Charming & Exotic

Text : Fan of Nora /// SandStorm (The font I use for the game titles is Matura MT Script Capitals fyi if you want to take the same)

Font color : Brown/Coffee or white/black

============================================

Thanks a lot!! :)
If you need some other render to fulfill your idea, let me know what you need, and I will try to make one according to your instructions. Several images are available in the game thread as well.

Cheers
GleenX
Noted , will try do it later today.

5.00 star(s) 48 Votes