GFX Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 48 Votes

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
Hello everyone, how have you been? Well I hope.

I would like to request signatures for the game The Night Driver. I will not limit your creativity but I would like to point out that the game has a noir atmosphere, this might help your creative process.

Characters:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you in advance for all the work and take your time, no rush. :coffee:(y)

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019

I would like to request signatures for the game The Night Driver. I will not limit your creativity but I would like to point out that the game has a noir atmosphere, this might help your creative process.

Characters:
Noted, will try do it later today.

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Thanks a lot! Wallpaper is very cool but sadly icons didn't liked very much since it looks a bit generic and better if there were just letters UAGC with some cool font and maybe looked a bit compressed like it was on my example before also at very small size it looks just broken (see 1st attached image). So for now I've choosen some other icon that I found on web but would be very happy if u make one more try.

Try these

my favorite is the first one

Logo 1.png Logo 2.png Logo 4.png Logo 3.png

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019

Characters:
Here you go/
TND-00.gif
Link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/07/1311117_TND-00.gif

Last edited:

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
Hey, me again :)
I would like to request a signature with with my name then Game Compressor and Uploader.
If possible animated a bit like the signature from Techstar.

.N9

A beautiful mess
GFX Designer
Donor
Jul 31, 2020
I would like to request a signature with with my name then Game Compressor and Uploader.
Okay, i will make it

• Red Heart
Reactions: Krull and Cunt

.N9

A beautiful mess
GFX Designer
Donor
Jul 31, 2020
Here it is :

Req-Viessa.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/07/1312944_Req-Viessa.gif
Loved the character in your signature...
Thanks my fav vampire ;)

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Please, I want something like this:
viessa.gif

BUT, with this image:
SUMMERGON.PNG
But only the girl in it, not the background (IF you can, please). And also... Instead of "VIESSA" I want it to say "SIEGLINNDE" Please.
And also... If you can, I would like it to be the same violet color, please. And also, if you can... I would like it to be animated, but I don't want that... How to say it... That "Interference" theme on the "VIESSA" name, you know what I mean? Instead of it, I want like... Flowers on it, you know? Or hearts, like...
nos.gif

Like the ones that goes behind the "FAN" or the F95 logo in that image, that kind of "theme" or "effect" I want in the "Sieglinnde" name, you know? IF you can... If you can't, so just put that "Interference" effect on the name like the first image (gif). And If you can't either, don't put anything(?

Oh, and the "Sieglinnde" name I want it in at the side of the image, like...

[IMAGE] SIEGLINNDE

like that, you know?

Well, I hope that I was specific :D thanks and I hope that you understood me well, too :D

.N9

A beautiful mess
GFX Designer
Donor
Jul 31, 2020
View attachment 1292732

BUT, with this image:
View attachment 1292733
But only the girl in it, not the background (IF you can, please). And also... Instead of "VIESSA" I want it to say "SIEGLINNDE" Please.
And also... If you can, I would like it to be the same violet color, please. And also, if you can... I would like it to be animated, but I don't want that... How to say it... That "Interference" theme on the "VIESSA" name, you know what I mean? Instead of it, I want like... Flowers on it, you know? Or hearts, like...
View attachment 1292745

Like the ones that goes behind the "FAN" or the F95 logo in that image, that kind of "theme" or "effect" I want in the "Sieglinnde" name, you know? IF you can... If you can't, so just put that "Interference" effect on the name like the first image (gif). And If you can't either, don't put anything(?

[IMAGE] SIEGLINNDE

like that, you know?

Well, I hope that I was specific :D thanks and I hope that you understood me well, too :D
alright give me time

.N9

A beautiful mess
GFX Designer
Donor
Jul 31, 2020
View attachment 1292732

BUT, with this image:
View attachment 1292733
View attachment 1292745

[IMAGE] SIEGLINNDE

like that, you know?

Here you go

Req-Sieglinnde.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/07/1315259_Req-Sieglinnde.gif

5.00 star(s) 48 Votes