GFX Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 48 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
It's awesome y'all are doing this for folks. The signature animations in some of these are stellar. The overall talent in this community never ceases to amaze me (except those that swipe my mod code ideas all the time :) ). I'd request a badass user signature or two for myself but don't have any particular ideas currently. Kindest regards and be well.

Reactions: .N9 and Lady Aspen

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Hello, I've just found this thread from some signatures Krull made for me, and the stuff you guys/girls all make is amazing!

I was wondering if you had a moment if you could make me a "Developer" signature of Defending Lydia Collier, preferably featuring Steph (the blonde girl in my profile picture and current signature, from the game Defending Lydia Collier) with some form of animation (there's nothing with the current one at all, I've just had it for a little while, so no rush!) if you get a spare moment?

Also, do you have a collective Patreon/way of donating as you must have some costs?

Reactions: Lady Aspen

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
Hello, I've just found this thread from some signatures Krull made for me, and the stuff you guys/girls all make is amazing!

I was wondering if you had a moment if you could make me a "Developer" signature of Defending Lydia Collier, preferably featuring Steph (the blonde girl in my profile picture and current signature, from the game Defending Lydia Collier) with some form of animation (there's nothing with the current one at all, I've just had it for a little while, so no rush!) if you get a spare moment?

Also, do you have a collective Patreon/way of donating as you must have some costs?
Just give me some time.

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019

So first ,I like your game. Nicely done WP. :)
Here's your signature i hope you like it
DEV-DLC-req.gif
Link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/07/1339281_DEV-DLC-req.gif

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Hello, thank you for all your work on awesome signatures!
Could you create one for Restore Her Career, please? This image can be used or w/e you find to be suited. Thank you!
1250007_RHC_Banner_F95.jpg

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Hello, I am here again with a request for a sig. It may be for outside this forum.
If it's not a problem,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do you have a paraticular MP4 you want me to use

I saw all The Witcher 3 content and I didn't a single one with all three in the situation you wanted

If you can find one or I'll use the one I feel would be the best one

Hello, thank you for all your work on awesome signatures!
Could you create one for Restore Her Career, please? This image can be used or w/e you find to be suited. Thank you!
View attachment 1317752
Give me some time to create one

Reactions: Krull and LightmanP

Jill_Royce

Jan 13, 2021
Do you have a paraticular MP4 you want me to use

I saw all The Witcher 3 content and I didn't a single one with all three in the situation you wanted

If you can find one or I'll use the one I feel would be the best one
I will send my favorite ones. You can choose one from it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can even use this one.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 48 Votes