GFX Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 48 Votes

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Hi! I would like to request a signature. Specifically of this image.

Now, I know that the image angle is kind of weird. So I don't know if it would look cool as a signature. I don't know if it would look good. So I'm also asking the opinion of those who make them. If you think it would be weird to look at or something. I would appreciate your opinion. Or if any of the specifications I ask is impossible or very complicated to do, to correct it.

As for specifications, I would like the image to be complete, not cropped. Or that it is cut as little as possible, but that the full face is clearly visible. I would like it to be similar to the signature of the same game and character I currently have. With some purple glows/lights/neon colors, to match the color of the image itself. And without any kind of text, except for the page logo, obviously.

Anyway. Thank you very much for your work. If any of you take care of this, I would greatly appreciate it and of course, without any hurry. Thanks again!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
How to Make Your Own LUTs in Photoshop
A Lookup Table (LUT) is an additional tool that will expand your capabilities when creating, saving and using color grading on your images or footage's. It is a great addition to your toolbox that will save you time and help you change the look & feel of your images faster and with consistency.So, I will show you how easily you can make your own LUTs files in Photoshop., so all the adjustments and values that you will see in this tutorial are for demostrations purposes only and you are free to make your own adjustment layers to get the exact look you are looking for.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
your request is too much that's why no one has taken it.

One signature with all girls in a group seems easier

plus if it is made it will be greater than 1mb we don't want that
Okay, I appreciate the candid response. (y)

I guess the dancing signature made me a little too hopeful for the possibilities, sorry about that. (I still really like it! :giggle: ) Well, if the one group pic is all that can be done, I'll have to think about that.

But I'd like to know if maybe I could modify the original request? Instead of a pic for each one, showing seven characters, cut down to six characters (leaving out Yasmin), with one pic each showing two characters, so three pics showing six characters, and then finish with a group pic of the six characters? So it would be four pics in total, changing from one to the next, instead of the eight pics in my original request.

Does that make sense, and might this be okay? If not, I can just put some thought into the group pic then.

HeatofDiamond

Jul 10, 2020
Hello! I'd like to request a signature of Sarah from Out of Touch. If needed Story Anon said he'd be happy to supply animations.

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Okay, I appreciate the candid response. (y)

I guess the dancing signature made me a little too hopeful for the possibilities, sorry about that. (I still really like it! :giggle: ) Well, if the one group pic is all that can be done, I'll have to think about that.

But I'd like to know if maybe I could modify the original request? Instead of a pic for each one, showing seven characters, cut down to six characters (leaving out Yasmin), with one pic each showing two characters, so three pics showing six characters, and then finish with a group pic of the six characters? So it would be four pics in total, changing from one to the next, instead of the eight pics in my original request.

Does that make sense, and might this be okay? If not, I can just put some thought into the group pic then.
I'll come up with something

Wow haven't been on my pc for a week or so

and All I see is requests pile up
:eek: :eek::rolleyes:

Guess everyone other GFXer is busy too

Last edited:

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
I'll come up with something

Wow haven't been on my pc for a week or so

and All I see is requests pile up
:eek: :eek::rolleyes:

Guess everyone other GFXer is busy too
Awesome, I will be grateful for whatever you come up with. :)

If the images I provided don't do it for you, I did link the CG rip of the game in my original request post, in case you'd like to consult that source.

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
Hi! I would like to request a signature. Specifically of this image.

Now, I know that the image angle is kind of weird. So I don't know if it would look cool as a signature. I don't know if it would look good. So I'm also asking the opinion of those who make them. If you think it would be weird to look at or something. I would appreciate your opinion. Or if any of the specifications I ask is impossible or very complicated to do, to correct it.

As for specifications, I would like the image to be complete, not cropped. Or that it is cut as little as possible, but that the full face is clearly visible. I would like it to be similar to the signature of the same game and character I currently have. With some purple glows/lights/neon colors, to match the color of the image itself. And without any kind of text, except for the page logo, obviously.

Anyway. Thank you very much for your work. If any of you take care of this, I would greatly appreciate it and of course, without any hurry. Thanks again!

Here you go
COBD-00.gif
Link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/02/1665227_COBD-00.gif

5.00 star(s) 48 Votes