4.80 star(s) 26 Votes

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
So they use him as a dildo? Can they get pregnant?
With how large that vaginal tract is, I doubt even a hentai protagonist could have enough semen to survive long enough in the vagina's acidic environment to reach that ovum. Then there is also the massive scale the ovum is and how far the sperm cells have to bore into the ovum's outer layer to deposit the genetic code...
Too many inhibiting factors

• Sad
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

fappyfappo

May 17, 2018
I alphaed this! I was wondering how long it'd take it to make it here. The author was looking at me like "come on, try not to die", and I was like "okay...".

Yeah I died a lot.

bergq

Jul 30, 2017
I can't find 2 image in gallery.
Can someone tell me how to get the last img on second last page and first img on last page.

Jyk

Oct 27, 2019
With a wave of ntr games, so I must ask, only the protagonist has fun with the girls? it is said that some use humans as toys so I am afraid to try and see another guy there
I mean so far, you see other people die in *slightly* sexual situations but that's as far as it goes from what I have seen. Examples I have noticed is one giantess is getting her feet worshipped by a dude and she crushes him to death cause he disobeys her - and then another scene where it's hinted one giantess had just eaten another man. Don't think there is any "some other dude actually banging the giantess" at the moment or any planned in the future. The examples mentioned are not exactly fates to envy, but I don't know if that's too NTR for you

Reactions: fregonard

plantini

Mar 1, 2018
i play the game a little bit and try each route so there´s from gentle macro GF to mean macro GF. a visual novel where each decision has consequences.
each one has there own personallity to the kind one to mischevious one to the dangerous one. at the moment there´s is only a lot of tease art as expected because the game is very new. giving my Upvote on this one and i will follow updates for this game. it has potencial.

Reactions: AtaDev

freeact

Jun 13, 2017
Not a fan of the gore even though it makes sense to happen story wise. Otherwise good game overall.

Miliana

Sep 22, 2020
It's not my cup of tea but pics are really remind Lady Alcina Dimitrescu from Resident Evil 8
alcina-dimitrescu-6450763.jpg

4.80 star(s) 26 Votes