4.90 star(s) 27 Votes

PapaWheelie

Oct 13, 2018
I actually would've signed up for his Patreon... this game hits a lot of kinks, but $10/month is way too much for access to a game.
Yeah, apparently the game is Patreon exclusive which is just stupid in by itself. Great game. Stupid... marketing strategy? I mean there isn't even a free demo to intice anyone to sign up on their patreon, unless I missed it, except character sheets. What effin' baloney. :(

PapaWheelie

Oct 13, 2018
How long is the game right now?
Maybe an hour or so to see all content, it's relatively short for now, that is if you do not skim through the text. HOWEVER, there are no endings in this build and there are many dead ends. BUT, there are still lewds here in certain paths.

So, take what you will.

Reactions: CheekySix

ForGames20

Nov 22, 2019
is it just me or is anyone elses game wont launch and it says ".exe is it missing" if so can anyone help?
View attachment 1054153
I am also having this problem. I have a windows laptop. How did you guys get it to work? The installation instructions do not work for me. (For this game anyway)

A log file will appear after double-clicking the GiantGuardians application but it won't open and I can not find GiantGuardians.exe. in the file.

Last edited:
Mar 20, 2019
My game no open. Someone help me, please, I can't execute it. Most of the time, corrupt file appears or GiantessGame.exe does not exist.

PapaWheelie

Oct 13, 2018
will it ever be updated? 0.1.3 version is already out.
I wouldn't get my hopes up. This type of fetish is smaller in size than compared to others. I believe it took more than a month for Tiny Misadventures 0.3 or 0.2 update to appear, and that update was already out and people were already playing it before then.

So all in all, hunker down. It might be awhile.

┐(´-`)┌

AnonySupreme

Feb 2, 2021
I just wish he'd lower his prices. $10/month to get to play the game, with no public version, is just insane. I would have easily thrown $2-3 at this if it updates regularly with a decent amount of content, but for $10 I'll deal with the sparse updates here, especially since most of the scenes are pretty short.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 27 Votes