4.90 star(s) 27 Votes

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
If there is an actual heaven and hell along with spirits of nature, gods of void or even elements, then we are dealing with a very complicated divine structure. It makes me wonder, is there any hierarchy? Like maybe if gods of heaven and hell are above gods of nature for example?
Well… there is an Actual Heaven because that’s where Eliette originated.. and she speaks of angels and goddesses that are in Heaven itself… they’re also other goddess in the world besides the ones presiding in Heaven…void,nature, ect… Furthermore, presumably since theres a Heaven, we can presume say there’s A Hell…

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Well… there is an Actual Heaven because that’s where Eliette originated.. and she speaks of angels and goddesses that are in Heaven itself… they’re also other goddess in the world besides the ones presiding in Heaven…void,nature, ect… Furthermore, presumably since theres a Heaven, we can presume say there’s A Hell…
A hell too, too bad the ones most deserving wont go there for millennia.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Yeah, thanks for just repeating what I said. I assume that maybe it will work like in Greek mythology: Multiple gods with their own domains that technically have some sort of hierarchy, but not as strict, so it doesn't really matter.

• Haha
Reactions: Silver_Crow117
Apr 8, 2022
The angels and demons all had to come from somewhere. Maybe the ones living in the world are all just "immigrants" from those planes? And the Hell and Heaven Kingdoms are kind of like "chinatowns" where a bunch settled and followed their original cultures?

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
OK but what has Pyeka done?
If you think deeply, none of Homaspernia girls except for Kendra and Nyxmay deserve to get punished. I mean, they just live their lives. We may think their life style is wrong, but any outlaw in neutral lands might think the same about Timfalme or even Keisiema. Who has the right to decide what is bad at this point? Is Yakuu bad? Not as bad as any other Homaspernians, maybe even better than some. Once again we stuble upon a dilemma of what good is and how can it be defined depending on circumstances and environment. And since god does not represent the image of goodness, because there are gods of hell, judging gets even harder.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Rodri 0496

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
If you think deeply, none of Homaspernia girls except for Kendra and Nyxmay deserve to get punished. I mean, they just live their lives. We may think their life style is wrong, but any outlaw in neutral lands might think the same about Timfalme or even Keisiema. Who has the right to decide what is bad at this point? Is Yakuu bad? Not as bad as any other Homaspernians, maybe even better than some. Once again we stuble upon a dilemma of what good is and how can it be defined depending on circumstances and environment.
Yakuu is definitely deserving of hell.

Reactions: LiberatedSaber

Wolfenzxc

May 16, 2023
theres a reason their live in the hell kindgom and its cause their bad and they just like being bad they dont give a flying fuck if people think they are evil, they prolly like it when poeple do

Apr 8, 2022
theres a reason their live in the hell kindgom and its cause their bad and they just like being bad they dont give a flying fuck if people think they are evil, they prolly like it when poeple do
I will say though that there's an element of Yakuu's character that's hard to pin down for me. She's absolutely merciless and ruthless to other evil people but she shows a strange kind of mercy/tolerance to people that are genuinely good. She spares the dog-guy in both choices for disobeying her to help you and the best way to get interest points with her is being noble and selfless. She also gives the less guilty thief in the latest update a quick and painless death while torturing the one that was gloating about steal his comrade's wife now that he was dead. :unsure:

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
I will say though that there's an element of Yakuu's character that's hard to pin down for me. She's absolutely merciless and ruthless to other evil people but she shows a strange kind of mercy/tolerance to people that are genuinely good. She spares the dog-guy in both choices for disobeying her to help you and the best way to get interest points with her is being noble and selfless. She also gives the less guilty thief in the latest update a quick and painless death while torturing the one that was gloating about steal his comrade's wife now that he was dead. :unsure:
Yes, thats what I was trying to get across. In comparisson with Kendra for example, she isn't plainly evil. It's more like a merciful ruthlessness.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Another example. Is Naya evil? She was taught to defend her land and her people, and thats what she mostly did. Is Regina evil? I can say both yes and no. Her duty is to protect Viridice basically, yet she spared noone defending that village. One of the scouts was doomed by her to die as horribly as being consumed alive. If that's not evil, then I don't know what is.

Apr 8, 2022
Yes, thats what I was trying to get across. In comparisson with Kendra for example, she isn't plainly evil. It's more like a merciful ruthlessness.
To use stereotypical RPG terms, I'd say Yakuu is Lawful Evil where Kendra and Nyxmay are Chaotic Evil. Pyeka would be Neutral Evil as she mostly just vibes and does what she wants to while not going around causing chaos.

Reactions: YouShallNotLol

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
To use stereotypical RPG terms, I'd say Yakuu is Lawful Evil where Kendra and Nyxmay are Chaotic Evil. Pyeka would be Neutral Evil as she mostly just vibes and does what she wants to while not going around causing chaos.
I mean Nyxmay spared innocents on atleast 1 occasion probably not full evil and she likes the MC because he is a good person, so there is that.

4.90 star(s) 27 Votes