4.80 star(s) 26 Votes

eatme123

Oct 11, 2018
Great start so far Looking forward to some more content! For those interested:
- 3 Foot Crush (1 Unaware Fatal, 1 Intentional Fatal, 1 Unaware Non-Fatal)
- 3 Butt Crush (2 Fatal, 1 Unaware Non-Fatal)
- 1 Breast Crush (Optionally Fatal)
- 1 Thigh Crush (Optionally Fatal)
- 2 Licking Scenes
- 1 Unbirth (Optionally Fatal)
- 1 Forced Sex (Optionally Fatal)
- 2 Breast Holding Scene
- 1 Vore scene (Soft or Hard depending on choices)

someone tldr the plot
MC wakes up in a house with no memory, when the town suddenly gets attacked by a giantess demon. The giantesses are called guardians and some are good and some are bad. The MC is a "purebred," which makes him rare and valuable. Also since there are no male guardians, they have to breed with normal people, and being that the MC is purebred....

anyone got the full gallery, missing some and can't for the life of me get them to occur in the game
The three main routes are if you:
A) Go with the demon
B) Go with the goddess
C) Run away
The sub routes really just depend on who you interact with more. For example, with the blue haired angel, just ignore the goddess, and refuse to tell her about your nightmare, and you'll get her scenes.

Last edited:

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
This is one of those games that simply will not appeal to people whom don't love every specific subniche of the fetish. If you don't play the game the way the author (and I'm trying to place their first language from this text) wants you to, it's just another game over simulator. I only got one butt scene before declining to continue with cliché emasculation roleplay.

Jan 15, 2019
Things I would include: It is possible to get eaten (either accidently or purposely) by all of them. Likewise, you can get squashed by any of them at any time as well.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
How are the scenes animated? I have not found a single animated scene but there is a animated tag for the thread. I do not think the little transitions between cgs count as animated, but I could be wrong.

Last edited:

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
I enjoyed it lots of branching paths to take thumbs up from me.
Got everything except those 3 images anyone know how to get them?
gallery.png

gtsisthebest

May 4, 2018
Three CG I have no idea how to get:
-one image second from the left on the bottom row of the first page (after the double boob crush CG's)
-two images after Yakuu's but before the cat girl's CG

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Three CG I have no idea how to get:
-one image second from the left on the bottom row of the first page (after the double boob crush CG's)
-two images after Yakuu's but before the cat girl's CG
all 3 of those are snuff versions it's just the same image as the one to the left of them with a bit of blood in them, basically just try to piss them of.

gtsisthebest

May 4, 2018
all 3 of those are snuff versions it's just the same image as the one to the left of them with a bit of blood in them, basically just try to piss them of.
I assumed those CG were just variations but no matter what I pick I can't get them to happen in the game.
Edit - used a save editor to set the value of their likeness to -10 so the bad end occurs.

Last edited:

Crableth

Aug 7, 2020
Those three are the buttcrush CG from the blue haired angel, you take the angel route (obviously) and choose to take a bath when asked.
I went the angel route and couldn't get the scene... when does the option appear, before or after i talk to sheina ?

selius

Oct 7, 2017
I went the angel route and couldn't get the scene... when does the option appear, before or after i talk to sheina ?
after you get brought to your room, you get a choice to go investigate the sounds coming from another room. picking that option and not asking the first angel chick to join you makes it so when you go to bathe, you get that scene

4.80 star(s) 26 Votes