4.80 star(s) 26 Votes

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Who is Roxxane? I played the guest character a long time ago and I don't remember them very well. Also the scene with Harumunia that you mention, Bez does the same.
Roxanne was the goblin with a height complex, she was my favorite of the guests.
Unfortunately, it's not the same with Bez- she doesn't actually put you into her panties first up, you can tell because the scene where you have the option to goose her comes about from MC noticing her panties shifted, exposing her back door.
That's the biggest indicator, but outside of that, Bez also has a much different feel to her- whether it's better or worse is irrelevant, but it is different. There's a very romantic overtone to the entirety of Bez's route, and even if she may try to deny it or insist otherwise due to her powers, MC and her are developing a relationship. With Haru, it's more just casual sex. She scratches an itch I have for non-psychotic, non-evil giantesses who regardless view you more as a toy than as a person.

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
A lot of the guests were duds, there's no doubt about that. It took a while for me to realize it, but Riys was actually really good, and filled a niche no other girl has so far (Makla and Helga may though)
For me, I'd still like Roxanne to get a full route if I had a genie lamp, but Harumunia actually had one of the hottest interactions for me g(putting MC in her panties and walking around, then eventually masturbating with him).
It's a real shame we probably won't see Roxanne ever again, she was easily my favorite of the guest characters and one of my favorites in GG. A simple but effective design along with good dialogue, an interesting background and her relatively small stature made her route really enjoyable despite its short length.

Reactions: larkpie

homemadegator

Jan 21, 2020
A lot of the guests were duds, there's no doubt about that. It took a while for me to realize it, but Riys was actually really good, and filled a niche no other girl has so far (Makla and Helga may though)
For me, I'd still like Roxanne to get a full route if I had a genie lamp, but Harumunia actually had one of the hottest interactions for me (putting MC in her panties and walking around, then eventually masturbating with him).
I've never understood why the giga girls tucking dudes away hasn't been more common, real hot and real sparse scene wise in the game. Also, Riys is very neat and the story stops with her right as its getting really good. Honestly, Margarita is neat but her story is full on finished, Riys is the only equal in giga-tit factor and I wish she'd get brought back.

Unaware/clothing stuff really is the optimal fetish, I had thought Bel would have that at first when you climb her. So sad that she made the MC undergo atomic fusion on her ass.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
I've never understood why the giga girls tucking dudes away hasn't been more common, real hot and real sparse scene wise in the game. Also, Riys is very neat and the story stops with her right as its getting really good. Honestly, Margarita is neat but her story is full on finished, Riys is the only equal in giga-tit factor and I wish she'd get brought back.

Unaware/clothing stuff really is the optimal fetish, I had thought Bel would have that at first when you climb her. So sad that she made the MC undergo atomic fusion on her ass.
Diula also has tits as big as Margarita and Riys

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
In her default Sprite yes, anywere else, nope.
I've always seen default sprites as the weakest part of the game. Since its greedy on illustrations, you see them very often. They show the perspective so badly, like were just zoomed out during production. Mostly because of the accent on an ass, Maryen or Sheina backside sprites look just bad for example, while Nyxmay, Regina or Madea are more or less decent. Nezumicon doesn't have such issue.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Talking about art, have you noticed how the new artstyle made almost all characters faces look the same? Not just that, but some went through a heavy plastic surgery, especially Croixelle.
cro new.jpg
Blame the artstyle all you want, but they don't look the same anymore, and the old one was better imo.
cro old.jpg

Last edited:

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
I have not even noticed an artstyle change tbh.
I attached screenshots. When it comes to Croixelle, it's most noticable, unlike other characters at least. Eyebrows were sharper, eyes themselves were bigger, lips were thicker. Worse than a bad artstyle is only an inconsistent one, when characters just dont look like themselves for no reason. It breaks the immersion for me.

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
I think Diula got hit the hardest, she went from looking aloof and somewhat uncanny to having a generic anime girl face

Giantessfan355

Apr 1, 2021
I feel that some characters benefit from this art style change, Naya and Madea had the best changes in my opinion,maybe Reigna as well, they used to look kinda ugly, but now they look cute, and I think their art stays consistent most of the time.
But with character like Eliette for example, the shift between art styles is noticeable, which I guess is caused by the artist still figuring things out as the development goes, like certain characteristics or proportions, but it seems that they have settled on one singular art style now, hopefully it stays, some of the scenes have beautiful lighting and shading.
Unfortunate as it may be, the only solution to this mismatched art style problem would be to redraw most of the scenes into the current art style, but I feel like that won't happen for a long time

Reactions: Creeperboy
4.80 star(s) 26 Votes