• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.90 star(s) 27 Votes
Apr 29, 2020
Great 1 character that I hate how you get to her route, 1 character that I hate and 1 character that I don't really give a fuck.
-_-
At least give the zombie(?) dragon girl a shot before judging her too negatively, for all we know she could be the unexpected fourth wall character when we least expect it.

Jul 12, 2021
At least give the zombie(?) dragon girl a shot before judging her too negatively, for all we know she could be the unexpected fourth wall character when we least expect it.
Hopefully she's better than Yakuu. Might go deeper on the conflicts between Keisiema and Homaspernia and provide more reasons for their adversarial relationship, as well as their past.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Great 1 character that I hate how you get to her route, 1 character that I hate and 1 character that I don't really give a fuck.
-_-
I mean… everyone has preferences… you don’t have to play this update then if that happens I guess… we’ll just have to see! Me personally I can’t wait to see which of the characters get updated! Yakuu, Margarita, it don’t matter personally :)

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Well I don't have a problem with Makla, it is just that, I don't have interest in her (at least not yet).

I mean… everyone has preferences… you don’t have to play this update then if that happens I guess… we’ll just have to see! Me personally I can’t wait to see which of the characters get updated! Yakuu, Margarita, it don’t matter personally :)
I pray that at least 1 of those is Margarita and that she gets an update that isn't NTR. I am tired that the devs keep throwing new girls in Margarita's route and don't put the focus in her.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
I was thinking that it is probably safer for the heroes to wait for a week before posting it here, because maybe it is easier to realize for the devs who could have posted it here looking at the most active members of their discord. Waiting for many days makes it imposible to assume who could be the hero. It is my thought on why some take longer to update it.
Well uh... You can't really track who read your post on patreon, can you? I assume it's possible to look at the amount of downloads from your mega link though, and change it if numbers are too suspicious. About detecting a hero, discord activity doesn't make much sense, since the only thing you need to do is not having the same nicknames here and there. How exactly does discord activity show who is leaking your download links to f95? Maybe I just didn't get your point, idk.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Well I don't have a problem with Makla, it is just that, I don't have interest in her (at least not yet).
Why exactly are you not interested in her though? They both have horns and a tail. From what we saw, she seems more or less gentle to normal sized people in comparisson to others. The only problem is that she's literally numb when it comes to a physical interaction. And, frankly speaking, Margarita kills you more times than Makla does, lol.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Definitely meeting Kives mother this update… Makla, who’s finally going to be one of those characters that “trains” the MC… and either Pyeka and the expansion of her cult or Bezvy and turning her towards the path of evil… heh
Please don't tell me that "eviling" Bezvy is a locked inevitable plot twist, that would suck a lot.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
I mean… if it happens, you won’t be forced into it, it’ll be because of your choices…
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just to clarify.
This decision will be like:
a) Maryen going to Homaspernia. (Can't avoid the outcome, but can slightly change how it goes)
b) Croixelle taking you with her. (Can avoid thus getting completely different outcome)
Just say a or b.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Why exactly are you not interested in her though? They both have horns and a tail. From what we saw, she seems more or less gentle to normal sized people in comparisson to others. The only problem is that she's literally numb when it comes to a physical interaction. And, frankly speaking, Margarita kills you more times than Makla does, lol.
Margarita's had a lot more screen time though so Makla hasn't had any time to show a lot of her personality or motives yet. And every time Margarita kills it's completely accidental. I don't know if it's fair to compare the number of times Margarita, Ellie, or Maryen have killed since it's never on purpose.

I can forgive these people because they always immediately show remorse and sorrow.

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
Yes, because Makla has ONE SCENE ofc she has not killed us yet.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Margarita's had a lot more screen time though so Makla hasn't had any time to show a lot of her personality or motives yet. And every time Margarita kills it's completely accidental. I don't know if it's fair to compare the number of times Margarita, Ellie, or Maryen have killed since it's never on purpose.

I can forgive these people because they always immediately show remorse and sorrow.
I was about to ask when Maeryn kills you, but remembered it's at the very beginning of the game if you opt to just watch her and Kendra wrassle with dick in hand like a moron.
Also, is it accidental with Margarita? I literally don't know, never gotten her bad ends, but it stands out to me that it happens twice. I think that inn of hers has some skeletons beneath the floorboards (you're not the first to have given her the destiny shpeal, as it's been said multiple times in her route)

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020

"completely accidental"? Provoked - definetly. Accidental - no they weren't. Yes, in both occasions Margarita was just trying to love MC enough for him to love her back, but hey, not every murderer in history had intentions to kill. Anyhow, kills done by Maryen or Eliette can not be considered an intentional response to MC's behaviour. Margarita's actions on the other hand, were dictated by it directly. She knew it was dangerous, but emotional rollercoaster that MC created could not let her stop in time.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Also, is it accidental with Margarita? I literally don't know, never gotten her bad ends, but it stands out to me that it happens twice. I think that inn of hers has some skeletons beneath the floorboards (you're not the first to have given her the destiny shpeal, as it's been said multiple times in her route)
I can't call it accidental. Maybe she wasn't planning to kill MC, but her fully intentional actions led to that anyway. Sheina's route is a good example. She wasn't planning to break MC's legs, but there he is, screaming from pain while trapped between her soles due to "playing". Did she want that to happen? No. Did she hurt him? Yes she did. If she was just trying to get comfortable on a bed for example, and MC just got in the way, then yes, it could've been an accident.

Last edited:

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
She's into legs play? Does legs play mean feet or legs in general? Also another one who's still around 25 m tall, has huge thighs and chest, but weighs 100 t less than others. I think she should actually weigh more than usual, since hauler horse breeds are bulkier than regular ones.
I would assume it's legs specifically, feet are extremely common in size.

4.90 star(s) 27 Votes