irongorem12

Dec 27, 2021
version 0.3.54
------------------
NEW CONTENT
Main route extended: Margarita
Main route extended: Kive
Main route extended: Pyeka
3 New illustrated scenes (15 variations)

UPGRADES
Texts and bugs fixes

GENERAL NOTES
At some points, the game could crash if you use old saved games from previous versions. If that happens, start a new game and skip seen texts with "Ctrl" until you reach the new content.
Some antivirus will show a false positive or delete the .exe file. You can safely white-list the game.
Remember that the game has lots of story/dialog variations depending on your choices, so we highly recommend to keep the "skip Unseen Text" disabled (white) under the Skip options, otherwise, you'll miss a lot of content.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
version 0.3.54
------------------
NEW CONTENT

UPGRADES
Texts and bugs fixes

GENERAL NOTES
At some points, the game could crash if you use old saved games from previous versions. If that happens, start a new game and skip seen texts with "Ctrl" until you reach the new content.
Some antivirus will show a false positive or delete the .exe file. You can safely white-list the game.
Remember that the game has lots of story/dialog variations depending on your choices, so we highly recommend to keep the "skip Unseen Text" disabled (white) under the Skip options, otherwise, you'll miss a lot of content.
Fuck yeah, both Margarita and Pyeka in one update! Couldn't have gone any better! :love:

Voidoye

Dec 18, 2022
version 0.3.54
------------------
NEW CONTENT

UPGRADES
Texts and bugs fixes

GENERAL NOTES

You make some fancy text updates. Someone has been doing a lot of microsoft Word documents:ROFLMAO:. But seriously i wanted to ask if its copy paste or something? Can't find this on their patreon.

• Haha
Reactions: Silver_Crow117

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Being a plantgirl shouldn't mean she has to be ugly.
She wasn't ugly. In fact, that empty look completed her as a character, since she is not really good with emotions, like Vai'Klis. But if Vai'Klis is calm, Diula was sort of intimidating at her visage, which made sense due to her personality. Now she is basically like Regina, Sheina or Croixelle, but just green.

Last edited:
Reactions: anonymouz3

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Miss GG march 2024 dropped in Kemono.
Should I be surprised that winners are those who got updates recently?
1st - Croixelle
2nd - Madea
3rd - Naya
4th - Margarita
5th - Pyeka

poll.png

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
I mean surely they wont introduce yet another NTR bait giantess on her route, taking away from the cow yet again?
The NTR will continue until morale improves the NTR path gets axed.
I honestly have no clue what they're planning to do with her route but I don't see how the NTR path adds to it. If they don't have a plan they should just cut their losses and not write a way out for him the next time he's being unfaithful.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
I mean surely they wont introduce yet another NTR bait giantess on her route, taking away from the cow yet again?
I suspect we'll eventually meet her parents, get married, and have kids. Margarita seems to be the "To hell with adventuring, I'm becoming a family man" route.

4.80 star(s) 26 Votes