4.90 star(s) 27 Votes

POGOBURGER

Sep 17, 2021
Here is the new version.

We hope that you enjoy it! ( ̄▽ ̄)

NEW CONTENT

- Main route extended: Pyeka (Sponsored by Will)

- Main route extended: Bezvallienne (Sponsored by Bill)

- 2 New illustrated scenes (10 variations)

UPGRADES

- Texts and bugs fixes

IMPORTANT NOTES

- At some points, the game could crash if you use old saved games from previous versions. If that happens, start a new game and skip seen texts with "Ctrl" until you reach the new content.

- Some antivirus will show a false positive or delete the .exe file. You can safely white-list the game.

- Remember that the game has lots of story/dialog variations depending on your choices, so we highly recommend to keep the "skip Unseen Text" disabled (white) under the Skip options, otherwise, you'll miss a lot of content.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Tiny Misadventures is the game I'm watching right now, waiting for the update as the futa content doesn't really bother me, also the shrink games where you have to try and fight your way out are my favorite ones, unfortunately they have been in decline.
Giantess of abyss went dark a bit ago
Shrink exp stopped being developed and there was supposed to be someone making a game based off it but they haven't posted about it in awhile
Tiny Misadventures is the only one I know of still in development, and I seriously hope Devlin doesn't give up on it

I'm open for someone to recommend me more games like these that I haven't played/didn't notice
TMA got disconntinued like 3 years ago didnt it? I really hope I am wrong though but I dont think I am :\

if you have an updated link I would love to see it

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Here is the new version.

We hope that you enjoy it! ( ̄▽ ̄)

Windows link

Mac link

NEW CONTENT

- Main route extended: Pyeka (Sponsored by Will)

- Main route extended: Bezvallienne (Sponsored by Bill)

- 2 New illustrated scenes (10 variations)

UPGRADES

- Texts and bugs fixes

IMPORTANT NOTES

- At some points, the game could crash if you use old saved games from previous versions. If that happens, start a new game and skip seen texts with "Ctrl" until you reach the new content.

- Some antivirus will show a false positive or delete the .exe file. You can safely white-list the game.

- Remember that the game has lots of story/dialog variations depending on your choices, so we highly recommend to keep the "skip Unseen Text" disabled (white) under the Skip options, otherwise, you'll miss a lot of content.
Okay this update confirms what I thought about Pyeka..... she is fucking insane, the only good thing that can come out of helping her is being able to live for a millennium and some casual sex.
Also if she success of doing this Homaspernia will have a very powerful ally.

toon667

Aug 21, 2019
TMA got disconntinued like 3 years ago didnt it? I really hope I am wrong though but I dont think I am :\

if you have an updated link I would love to see it
A teaser was put out 05/06/23 on the discord (the next update is futa content), but the development team was fractured and repurposed since the last update. They worked on another giantess game called Felarya Voracious Defense and have been working on two giantess games alongside TMA one is titled 'stripster' which focuses on dodging a girl on a twister board and the other game called ITT (codename) which is a gentle focused game. You can find information on their discord ( )

They seem to have split their development, I liked the other update but personally I'm turned away by futa content. I don't know if it was shrinking fun or shrink exps influence but there are a lot of giantess style games that have tons of futa content.

Reactions: Evizzy89

Inooying

Aug 8, 2023
I play for both, but it is not the sex scenes, but the way the relationship grows between the mc and the giantess. That's the main reason Nyxmay is high on my list while Kendra is at the bottom
But... Kendra has had more development then Nyxmay? As of recent.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Rodri 0496

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Okay this update confirms what I thought about Pyeka..... she is fucking insane, the only good thing that can come out of helping her is being able to live for a millennium and some casual sex.
Also if she success of doing this Homaspernia will have a very powerful ally.
Casual sex might be nice but, would living a millennium really be fun with the constant threat of vore looming overhead? Not to mention if she restores her empire it'll probably be a dump like Homaspernia.

Plus, I hate people with god complexes.
You're not a god Pyka, the queen and maybe even Croixelle are stronger than you and even they don't have that kind of ego....

Inooying

Aug 8, 2023
Casual sex might be nice be would living a millennium really be fun with the constant threat of vore looming overhead? Not to mention if she restores her empire it'll probably be a dump like Homaspernia.

Plus, I hate people with god complexes.
You're not a god Pyka, the queen and maybe even Croixelle are stronger than you and even they don't have that kind of ego....
The Queen might have a bit of an ego, she was calling the protagonist a peasant and the like in Croixelle's recent update. Though not as much as Pyeka. What is wrong with Pyeka.

Reactions: Doom Marine

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
A teaser was put out 05/06/23 on the discord (the next update is futa content), but the development team was fractured and repurposed since the last update. They worked on another giantess game called Felarya Voracious Defense and have been working on two giantess games alongside TMA one is titled 'stripster' which focuses on dodging a girl on a twister board and the other game called ITT (codename) which is a gentle focused game. You can find information on their discord ( )

They seem to have split their development, I liked the other update but personally I'm turned away by futa content. I don't know if it was shrinking fun or shrink exps influence but there are a lot of giantess style games that have tons of futa content.
the last version I played was .301 and it already had Futa in it, so this is a second futa girl?
is there somewhere they post the updates, I currently dont have a discord do they maybe have a patreon or a site?

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Giant Guardians [v0.3.37] [Giant Guardians]

COMPRESSED

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
But... Kendra has had more development then Nyxmay? As of recent.
We still have no clue of what happened to Nyx, and it is how she treats the mc combined with how mysterious she is that she becomes one of my favourites. In the last update, there is a progress with both of them, but it was much smaller with Kendra (Nyx pretty much said she wants to keep him forever with her)

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
The Queen might have a bit of an ego, she was calling the protagonist a peasant and the like in Croixelle's recent update. Though not as much as Pyeka. What is wrong with Pyeka.
Well for that I don't blame her, taking into consideration that the time period in GG is like the medieval time for us, a time where the queens and kings had a really big image and influence, calling the MC a peasant is not that bad.
At this point in the game the MC is not someone important, aside for being a purehuman.

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
You guys questioning why pyeka is like that, just made me realize that we don't know the backstory for a lot of giantesses and why they are like this

Maybe they are holding this to when they decide to make a climax, but for now, some of them is still a mystery

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Pyeka's update was interesting. Now there's a clear objective in her route.

And a shocking reveal, too.

Bezvy's update, in comparison, was more mundane. It's implied something it's happening when the MC dreams, but mostly is just the love angel showing she's kinkier than what I expected.

toon667

Aug 21, 2019
the last version I played was .301 and it already had Futa in it, so this is a second futa girl?
is there somewhere they post the updates, I currently dont have a discord do they maybe have a patreon or a site?
The last game update was back in 2021 which added a relationship system to the first girl, with this update expanding the relationship update to the futa girl. The teasers are only posted on the discord.

4.90 star(s) 27 Votes