4.90 star(s) 27 Votes

Inooying

Aug 8, 2023
We still have no clue of what happened to Nyx, and it is how she treats the mc combined with how mysterious she is that she becomes one of my favourites. In the last update, there is a progress with both of them, but it was much smaller with Kendra (Nyx pretty much said she wants to keep him forever with her)
I mean idk I'm kinda biased, I spent like an hour trying to do Nyxmay's route bc its actually kinda hard to get into blind, and I really just don't enjoy the random sex scenes that go on for way, way too long. Kendra isn't as bad. Besides, from Nyxmay's flashbacks we can tell she went from being a decent human... giantess? To whatever kind of degenerate she is now... I for one do not care as to how it happened.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Rodri 0496

Casyle

Feb 9, 2020
Who has vore scenes in this game? I only found them with Pueka, Naya and that plantgirl
Off the top O' me head...

Fatal vore scenes - Naya, Pyeka, Diula, Yakku, Kendra.

Safe vore scenes - Pyeka, Diula, and the best maids Aureis and Caeris.

I'm gonna remove Nyx, added her as maybe since I couldn't remember 100% if she actually swallows you or just bites you/crunches you. Normally I'd just double check, but I can't do that now either, ugh.... Had to re-install Windows 10 due to corruption issues, and I uploaded my saves to my One Drive, but for some reason only about a quarter of my saves uploaded. *Sighs* So I have to replay everyone but Sheina, Diula, Margarita, and Kive. D'oh, I lost the saves but forgot about the gallery! Yeah, Fade's right, she bites yer legs off, then it fades to black I believe, so the game kinda leaves what happens up to you I guess.

Ah, thanks for the reminder, Fade! I forgot, at least one scene turns fatal if you struggle/panic, somethin' like that.

I guess I should have added, I'm only talking about main characters and characters you run into via the story, I have no idea what kind of content most of the guest characters have. Um, the dragon girl Seinaru and Xerin have vore scenes, but I dunno about anyone else on the guest list.

Last edited:
Reactions: MGEfan

Fade567

Jun 8, 2021

Fatal vore scenes - Naya, Pyeka, Yakku, Kendra, and... maybe Nyx.

I say maybe Nyx, 'cause I can't recall if she actually swallows you or just bites you/crunches you. Normally I'd just double check, but I can't do that now either, ugh.... Had to re-install Windows 10 due to corruption issues, and I uploaded my saves to my One Drive, but for some reason only about a quarter of my saves uploaded. *Sighs* So I have to replay everyone but Sheina, Diula, Margarita, and Kive.
Diula also has fatal vore scenes and I think Nyxmay just bites your legs off.

Last edited:
Reactions: Casyle

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023

Fatal vore scenes - Naya, Pyeka, Diula, Yakku, Kendra.

I'm gonna remove Nyx, added her as maybe since I couldn't remember 100% if she actually swallows you or just bites you/crunches you. Normally I'd just double check, but I can't do that now either, ugh.... Had to re-install Windows 10 due to corruption issues, and I uploaded my saves to my One Drive, but for some reason only about a quarter of my saves uploaded. *Sighs* So I have to replay everyone but Sheina, Diula, Margarita, and Kive.

Ah, thanks for the reminder, Fade! I forgot, at least one scene turns fatal if you struggle/panic, somethin' like that.
Cheirin ( I think that's her name) has also a fatal vore scene

And even tho nyxmax doesn't swallow you, what she does is still considered vore, a very niche and debatable version of vore, but it seems is still considered vore

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Cheirin ( I think that's her name) has also a fatal vore scene
Who? If she isn't a main character thats why I don't remember her, since the updates now only focus on the main girls I have started forgetting the names of the guest characters (except my favorites ones).

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
Who? If she isn't a main character thats why I don't remember her, since the updates now only focus on the main girls I have started forgetting the names of the guest characters (except my favorites ones).
It's actually xerin, couldn't check her name because I didn't had the cellphone Wich I use to play the game

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
I've been thinking about the giantess's power levels. So I decided to do another tierlist for funsies. I'm sure it could change at any moment given future updates.

Here's who I assume the strongest and weakest of the main cast looks like from what I've been gathering from the story, personalities, and hearsay from other characters.

power tier list.png
I know I left out the likes of Helga and that mage that teaches Croixelle but I don't think I have enough info yet for them.

Jul 22, 2021
I've been thinking about the giantess's power levels. So I decided to do another tierlist for funsies. I'm sure it could change at any moment given future updates.

Here's who I assume the strongest and weakest of the main cast looks like from what I've been gathering from the story, personalities, and hearsay from other characters.

View attachment 2845308
I know I left out the likes of Helga and that mage that teaches Croixelle but I don't think I have enough info yet for them.
I'd say the ghost girl in C tier (forgot her name) should be lower as she seems to still be recovering from her 'death' or permanently diminished, so probably D tier until she shows some form of strength.

Fade567

Jun 8, 2021

View attachment 2845308
What made you put Sheina on par with the Guardians in terms of power?

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
What made you put Sheina on par with the Guardians in terms of power?
She's been working as the Queen's right hand for centuries and personally knows several guardians and Synalla too. You don't get to that position by being weak. I suspect she's way more powerful than she lets on.

4.90 star(s) 27 Votes
!-- Place this before closing the element (if you have multiple ads, place it only once). -->