4.90 star(s) 27 Votes

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
I can play it without a problem, try updating your Joiplay. I used that have that problem with Giant Guardians and updating it fixed the problem!
I already did update my joiplay, sadly nothing changed

Good news, it actually worked

Bad news, I gaslighted myself into thinking nezumicon didn't worked, even tho I didn't even had the game downloaded in the first place

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i have just been waiting for alot more content also does anyone have the cg they can share with me please.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Well, update's here.

• Main route extended: Sheina
  • Main route extended: Timfalme
  • Main route extended: Eliette
  • 3 New illustrated scenes (15 variations)
Fucking finally, it's been a while since Sheina got an update, her last update make me kind of angry because it was really short, not even 1 scene after saving the people from the ship.

Reactions: LiberatedSaber

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Nop, you just save the slaves of the ship and go back to the city with Sheina saying that she will satify you.

chiliman123

Sep 26, 2021
lazy walkthrough mod

Sooo I decided to give this game a shot, but man no walkthrough :(
chiliman123 's graciously made a walkthrough pdf -- I do recommend you download it so you can see up ahead.
I wanted it inline, because I find it breaks game flow if I'm always alt+tab , so I whipped this up and thought others might enjoy it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: I've included the PDF in the zip. The PDF just outlines the paths, hopefully its clear.
I added the devs code in the bottom so you can search code if you wanna see triggers.

If you notice any mistakes, please tag me and I'll try to fix ASAP.

Download
F95 -

Made to be used in conjunction with chiliman123's walkthrough linked above.
Good work. Glad to finally see someone make a mod for a walk-through.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
I didn't have much free time in the last week, but I finally got time to play GG.
From the people talking here, something very devious is going on in Pyeka's update. :devilish:

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
The names literally scream: Nordic mythology! Fantasy vikings!
The kindgom's name, Keisiema, alone sounds like a place in Finland.
Dunno man, I based my guess as they seem more connected to a Christian like religion/kingdom rather than a Nordic one

But not gonna lie, we could link Kendra with loki, but only that I guess, maybe Maryen having an eye patch linking her to Odin? But they don't seem to connect, as Odin gave his eye to achieve wisdom and sapience, while Maryen is just holding back her more free spirited personality

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Dunno man, I based my guess as they seem more connected to a Christian like religion/kingdom rather than a Nordic one

But not gonna lie, we could link Kendra with loki, but only that I guess, maybe Maryen having an eye patch linking her to Odin? But they don't seem to connect, as Odin gave his eye to achieve wisdom and sapience, while Maryen is just holding back her more free spirited personality
The whole thing of trying to tie GG kingdoms to specific countries is faulty from the beginning.
Like, Viridice is France? Really?
I think GG kingdoms aren't based on any specific countries. But rather on broad cultural strokes.

Like Keisiema with its nordic names, but at the same time with christian religion elements.
Not to mention the floating continent as a whole being an allusion to Asgard.

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
The whole thing of trying to tie GG kingdoms to specific countries is faulty from the beginning.
Like, Viridice is France? Really?
I think GG kingdoms aren't based on any specific countries. But rather on broad cultural strokes.

Like Keisiema with its nordic names, but at the same time with christian religion elements.
Not to mention the floating continent as a whole being an allusion to Asgard.
Asgard being a floating island? Sorry, I stopped studying Norse mythology a long time ago, so I only remember it having the bifrost and that big ass wall

But anyway, yeah, I think your idea could also work

4.90 star(s) 27 Votes