4.90 star(s) 27 Votes

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
So does anyone know what the Timfalme update is about? Is it more Helga content or did they start setting up a route for the Queen?

Apr 29, 2020
1692317130665.png
The former two pieces of art before this one had Ameri perform Mass vore and the result is what you see now (bit of context for those who might not get the joke).

Dec 16, 2019

Here is the new version.
We hope that you enjoy it! ( ̄▽ ̄)

NEW CONTENT
- Main route extended: Sheina
- Main route extended: Timfalme
- Main route extended: Eliette
- 3 New illustrated scenes (15 variations)

UPGRADES
- Texts and bugs fixes

IMPORTANT NOTES
- At some points, the game could crash if you use old saved games from previous versions. If that happens, start a new game and skip seen texts with "Ctrl" until you reach the new content.
- Some antivirus will show a false positive or delete the .exe file. You can safely white-list the game.
- Remember that the game has lots of story/dialog variations depending on your choices, so we highly recommend to keep the "skip Unseen Text" disabled (white) under the Skip options, otherwise, you'll miss a lot of content.

Mama Mia

Feb 6, 2021

Here is the new version.

Windows link
Mac link

NEW CONTENT

UPGRADES
- Texts and bugs fixes

IMPORTANT NOTES
- At some points, the game could crash if you use old saved games from previous versions. If that happens, start a new game and skip seen texts with "Ctrl" until you reach the new content.
- Some antivirus will show a false positive or delete the .exe file. You can safely white-list the game.
- Remember that the game has lots of story/dialog variations depending on your choices, so we highly recommend to keep the "skip Unseen Text" disabled (white) under the Skip options, otherwise, you'll miss a lot of content.
c30b4c57-08ae-4243-8133-d7e27a2c890f.png

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020

Here is the new version.

Windows link
Mac link

NEW CONTENT

UPGRADES
- Texts and bugs fixes

IMPORTANT NOTES
Wow that was fast

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021

Here is the new version.

Windows link
Mac link

NEW CONTENT

UPGRADES
- Texts and bugs fixes

IMPORTANT NOTES
So stunning, So brave thank you for sharing

lust_reborn

Jul 29, 2023

Here is the new version.

Windows/Linux: MEGA
Mac: MEGA

Mirrors
Windows/Linux: - -
Mac: - -

Apr 29, 2020
It was a joke. but seriously, why do humans come up with this stuff??
The real question is why did ELSCHNY instantly look for the other two previous parts? You'd think for someone who despises Pyekka and reading my text giving context to the meme, they wouldn't have needed to find them to begin with.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
The real question is why did ELSCHNY instantly look for the other two previous parts? You'd think for someone who despises Pyekka and reading my text giving context to the meme, they wouldn't have needed to find them to begin with.
First can't a man search out of curiosity? Second, I don't really have a problem with people using known characters like Ameri for fetish comics, don't ask me why but that bothers me only when they use characters from games like overwatch or lol and third I share it because I thought that maybe someone wants to see the rest.

Last edited:

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Well, that was an.interesting update.

Something the NPC Dolores mentioned in Eliette's route caught my attention. Purification armies...
Sounds like Keisiema (and a certain mother) were kind of proactive in fighting certain races and individuals.

Sheina's was cute (and hot); I must say the the new style is great.

The Timfalme update took me by surprise. A quite deep chat with the queen and her insight on her acts.

4.90 star(s) 27 Votes