4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
I see. My first playthrough was without any deaths. Actually, the first death and at the same time a softlock happened with Nyxmay. I even had to read a walkthrough, just to realize that even if she takes you with her, you'll still have to make a few right choices beforewards.
Took me a while to realize she had her own route actually. So I didn't play Nyxmay the first time until I had been aware of the game for a while

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Indeed. That's what I ran into back then. She had had a route for a while when I first played it.
It's too bad it's still so easy to miss. I love the genuine horror fiber and the impending sadness reveal.
You could always check the walkthrough, at least to get to her route.

Apr 29, 2020
Naya is slowly growing from being disliked to being redeemed through a different light, let's see if she eventually changes from a guaranteed game over to safe playful vore when it comes to her vore content, would be nice to have more than one representation of endosoma with Diula.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Naya is slowly growing from being disliked to being redeemed through a different light, let's see if she eventually changes from a guaranteed game over to safe playful vore when it comes to her vore content, would be nice to have more than one representation of endosoma with Diula.
I'll be amazed if devs actually go through with redeeming Naya, from a chaotic animal to a respected guardian.

Reactions: Rodri 0496

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
From this point I think Naya may have the biggest change of herself as a character among everyone else. However, it feels for me, that this "growing up" may have been way too fast. Like, one night of deep thinking and she turns from a careless child to a prudent grown-up? Nah, don't believe it. As a first major step to maturity - maybe. Something like asking Madea for an advice for the first time, instead of making a rush decision would be fair, but a complete transformation that we've seen - no.

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2021
From this point I think Naya may have the biggest change of herself as a character among everyone else. However, it feels for me, that this "growing up" may have been way too fast. Like, one night of deep thinking and she turns from a careless child to a prudent grown-up? Nah, don't believe it. As a first major step to maturity - maybe. Something like asking Madea for an advice for the first time, instead of making a rush decision would be fair, but a complete transformation - no.
Of course, but then again its just one night with that attitude. Its likely she will regress back a bit moving forward, and it will be up to the MC to support her and convince her to commit.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I highly doubt that game would stretch that much to fit both occasions, since this may lead to two completely different scenarios. Probably redeeming process will happen anyway, but without player's input.
It already shows if you play her 3rd route… she treats you more distant and your MC is a lot more afraid of her… it’s not just one specific path for characters, you can control what type of relationship u want with each character along with what path you want with that specific character {Shown multiple times throughout the game} [Naya has about 3 Relationship paths atm with different directional paths]

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
It already shows if you play her 3rd route… she treats you more distant and your MC is a lot more afraid of her… it’s not just one specific path for characters, you can control what type of relationship u want with each character along with what path you want with that specific character {Shown multiple times throughout the game} [Naya has about 3 Relationship paths atm with different directional paths]
Just to check, which are her three paths?

Romancing her (with variation for vore fetish), being a stallion for her tribe, and...?

JakoDel

Jul 4, 2020
on the naya path at least the broken English is taking over, hopefully the dev will proofread things a bit.. stuff like the plural of "persons" being "people" (in 9 cases out of 10) is something you learn in middle school at least in my country haha.
appart, decissions.. I feel like the new updates are lacking on the proofreading (admittedly if youre writing a whole ass game you should probably study the language a bit first but oh well) side of things. I remember less mistakes in the game but maybe it's just because I haven't played in a while.

but as always, everything else is great.

Last edited:

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
on the naya path at least the broken English is taking over, hopefully the dev will proofread things a bit.. stuff like the plural of "persons" being "people" (in 9 cases out of 10) is something you learn in middle school at least in my country haha.
appart, decissions.. I feel like the new updates are lacking on the proofreading (admittedly if youre writing a whole ass game you should probably study the language a bit first but oh well) side of things. I remember less mistakes in the game but maybe it's just because I haven't played in a while.

but as always, everything else is great.
I think the Castle is winning at this nomination rn, having the most broken text there is. Also dev's native language is spanish, that's why there are so many typos and stuff.

Reactions: Fade567

Fade567

Jun 8, 2021
Naya's latest update makes me believe more and more that the MC is more powerful than we're led to believe. Specifically during Naya's dance scene when the MC is under her. If you choose to run you get instantly crushed by another giantess. However, the MC continues to narrate for several seconds AFTER he dies. He literally states 'my consciousness fades instantly' and the giantess crushes him so hard that she thinks it's a red fruit, no signs that it was ever a human. Bro was instantly turned into red mush and was somehow describing it during and after it happened.

JakoDel

Jul 4, 2020
I think the Castle is winning at this nomination rn, having the most broken text there is. Also dev's native language is spanish, that's why there are so many typos and stuff.
bro I mean it was a given that dev is not a native speaker haha. but yeah hopefully he improves his English a bit.

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes