4.90 star(s) 27 Votes

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
It might be she breaks your arm if you do other altruistic things earlier, like save the demon during the blood sport and refuse to suggest how Kendra should kill some others when asked. Cuz in my route I don't remember her breaking my guy's arm either, just putting the squeeze on him.
If you take his place on Kendra path you won't die? I mean with Nyxmay she just revives you, but with Kendra?

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
I don't think those two things are mutually exclusive though. It's obviously unreasonable that the MC should pay with broken bones for teaching Kendra some compassion, but I could easily see the lesson in compassion actually working and the bone breaking being Kendra lashing out because the MC made her feel or realize something she didn't want to.
Like if the MC actually manages to teach her some compassion and realize she's being a childish, murderous, IDGAF giantess, then Kendra will have a hard time living with what she has been like up until that point, and that would make her act up.
Yeah I don't see that ever happening

• Sad
Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
I mean the devs said you can influence every Character towards good or evil. So Kendra "Redemption" will happen eventually, if you want it to happen atleast.
I doubt it's possible, she is content about her vision. Among all "evil" characters Kendra somehow has the most justified and at the same time the least appropriate motive of being a villain.
She is not taught this way like Naya or badly hurt like Nyxmay. She have seen both worlds, their good and bad sides, and just decided that Hell > Heaven. From reader's perspective we can't really blame her for this choice, it is justified. Eliz is not automatically bad just because she lives in Homaspernia.
The main problem with Kendra is that she failed to learn about good and bad despite having all conditions for it. Unlike Pyeka for example, who may follow the twisted rules of Homaspernia, yet doesn't act like a mistreated school bully. That's why Kendra is wrong, not as a character, but as a person.
Being bad is Kendra's thing at this point, and if devs decide that MC could force her to become good again, that would completely destroy the character.

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
She breaks a few of the PC's bones because they chose the empty house. She dislikes heroes.
I think that's not true, in her latest update the MC mentions nothing about broken bones. And Kendra even says "i haven't punished you yet for ruining my fun"
I remember the MC getting his arm broken by Kendra if he choose the empty house, she says that she hates heroes and break his arm.
I checked the script since I didn't remember Kendra breaking your bones for picking the empty house.
Turns out she does break the MC's ribs according to the script but that might be a mistranslation since the MC seems completely fine afterwards. Couldn't find anything about broken arms though, that's only a thing in Yakuu's route afaik.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
I doubt it's possible, she is content about her vision. Among all "evil" characters Kendra somehow has the most justified and at the same time the least appropriate motive of being a villain.
She is not taught this way like Naya or badly hurt like Nyxmay. She have seen both worlds, their good and bad sides, and just decided that Hell > Heaven. From reader's perspective we can't really blame her for this choice, it is justified. Eliz is not automatically bad just because she lives in Homaspernia.
The main problem with Kendra is that she failed to learn about good and bad despite having all conditions for it. Unlike Pyeka for example, who may follow the twisted rules of Homaspernia, yet doesn't act like a mistreated school bully. That's why Kendra is wrong, not as a character, but as a person.
Being bad is Kendra's thing at this point, and if devs decide that MC could force her to become good again, that would completely destroy the character.
It's not an if, she will have the chance for redemption depending on Player choice. The question is, if it will be well written.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
It's not an if, she will have the chance for redemption depending on Player choice. The question is, if it will be well written.
Imagine what kind of confession Kendra will have to go through to become good again. Not even mentioning the fact of how big should the reason be for this. MC can't just talk her into it, cus she will kill him. And even if he will find someone who could talk with Kendra on equal terms, it's not something that simple, because Kendra has a point, she is not just ignorant like Naya.
Kendra belongs to Homaspernia, that's what I believe should be taken for granted. The best character development I see is humbling her down somehow. Maybe if Maryen gets some more freedom from herself and finally decides to beat some sense into her sister, things will change. What if on a verge of death, after feeling pain similar to what her victims felt, Kendra could change her mind. Sounds good if you ask me.

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
Imagine what kind of confession Kendra will have to go through to become good again. Not even mentioning the fact of how big should the reason be for this. MC can't just talk her into it, cus she will kill him. And even if he will find someone who could talk with Kendra on equal terms, it's not something that simple, because Kendra has a point, she is not just ignorant like Naya.
Kendra belongs to Homaspernia, that's what I believe should be taken for granted. The best character development I see is humbling her down somehow. Maybe if Maryen gets some more freedom from herself and finally decides to beat some sense into her sister, things will change. What if on a verge of death, after feeling pain similar to what her victims felt, Kendra could change her mind. Sounds good if you ask me.

I don't expect her to move out of homaspernia or anything, i think she will just become slightly good.

Last edited:

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
By "belong to Homaspernia" I didn't just mean that she will live there, but also that she will still be a demoness no matter what.
I want to see an photo of Kendra and Maryen parents, because the fact that they are sisters and 1 is a demoness and the other isn't, still bugs me. The only answer to this for me is that their father was a demon and her mother was like Maryer (I don't really know how to describe her).

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
I want to see an photo of Kendra and Maryen parents, because the fact that they are sisters and 1 is a demoness and the other isn't, still bugs me. The only answer to this for me is that their father was a demon and her mother was like Maryer (I don't really know how to describe her).
I'm pretty certain it was stated her father was a human, and purebred at that- not a pure soul though, because he was an incredibly powerful mage. I think Kendra is just a fallen angel, corrupted by Homaspernia. Diula already explained its corruption occurs both in demeanor and in appearance.

Reactions: YouShallNotLol
Apr 29, 2020
I'm pretty certain it was stated her father was a human, and purebred at that- not a pure soul though, because he was an incredibly powerful mage. I think Kendra is just a fallen angel, corrupted by Homaspernia. Diula already explained its corruption occurs both in demeanor and in appearance.
It can also depend on the person's will from their original personality, the slug girl in Diula's route just happens to still be the same with no genuine maicious attentions, unlike Kendra who fully accepted the idea of casual murder and stuff similar to killing, aside from killing someone stronger than her of course.

Reactions: YouShallNotLol
4.90 star(s) 27 Votes