4.80 star(s) 26 Votes
Dec 9, 2019
WELP!

I am already in love with this game.

The sexy vore aspect. Gentle Giantesses with wholesome romance.

The sexy Rough, teasing Giantesses knowing full well what they are doing to you.

Being able to flirt and perv on the lovely ladies.

Now if pregnancy is going to be involved.... Ooooooh boy, that make my day. :D

Reactions: Ranma

Shas'O

Feb 3, 2018
WELP!

I am already in love with this game.

The sexy vore aspect. Gentle Giantesses with wholesome romance.

The sexy Rough, teasing Giantesses knowing full well what they are doing to you.

Being able to flirt and perv on the lovely ladies.

Now if pregnancy is going to be involved.... Ooooooh boy, that make my day. :D
I remember playing one Japanese game where there was a giantess, our MC get into the giantess' womb and then massaged her ovary, she ovulated and then the MC fucked and creampied the egg with predictable result, that would be interesting.

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
Care to explain what's animated in this ''novel''?
I started this novel and deleted it after a short time.
I even checked back with the gallery mod to see if anything is animated...
But none there. moving screen is no form of animation really... a little shake here and there is none either.

Jumping picture to picture with slight movement is no animation either...
so am i missing something here?

''If you call moving up and down the view over a static picture/render... then i might have a suggestion for him/her.
It involve's school tho.''

Daun007

Jul 3, 2020
I remember playing one Japanese game where there was a giantess, our MC get into the giantess' womb and then massaged her ovary, she ovulated and then the MC fucked and creampied the egg with predictable result, that would be interesting.
Can I get a link to this game?

Reactions: Blind_Muzician

GiantKB

Mar 14, 2022
Hey does anyone know the route to get the last 2 options with sheina and the last 7th and 6th for margarita

Leanturco91

Feb 23, 2021
which ones?
the characters they added are secondary: one is called Zanna (a giantess demoness) and the other is called Sheri (a red-haired catwoman). this last one suits me! As far as I know, they didn't add anything to the main ones, but if anyone knows something, let me know. thank you!

verdammen

Apr 23, 2021
A small update but I hope that the next one will be as good as 0.3.2, I mainly mean Pyeka's content.
There needs to be more of the kinkier stuff

4.80 star(s) 26 Votes