• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.90 star(s) 27 Votes

gd2404

Jul 23, 2017
i believe that there is another route for diula, when you meet her and told her to wait there, you have a scene with her and then "continue" but if you told her that move to another place you have amore extended route.
PD: to Crpldoe thanks for sharing

Reactions: Ranma

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
THIS UPDATE
THIS UPDATE WAS MADE FOR ME

It's a shame Naya's all one-and-done about things. I figured that a little hedonist like her would see the fun in repeat trips. Besides, it's not like cats are strangers to the idea of throwing up.
Diula, on the other hand, gets it, but the whole pheromone thing kind of skeeves me out.

Perhaps Margarita will eventually provide the wholesome, willing down-and-up I desire.

Kitsune Fox

Jan 24, 2022
Hello. Can anyone link an android version ? I have 0.3.2. I have already downloaded 2 new versions, but they are not official, I have nothing saved. can anyone advise me ?

Leanturco91

Feb 23, 2021
THIS UPDATE
THIS UPDATE WAS MADE FOR ME

It's a shame Naya's all one-and-done about things. I figured that a little hedonist like her would see the fun in repeat trips. Besides, it's not like cats are strangers to the idea of throwing up.
Diula, on the other hand, gets it, but the whole pheromone thing kind of skeeves me out.

Perhaps Margarita will eventually provide the wholesome, willing down-and-up I desire.
also added Margarita content in this update (0.3.8)??

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Giant Guardians [v0.3.8] [Giant Guardians]

COMPRESSED

Download PC/MAC: - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Giant Guardians [v0.3.8] [Giant Guardians]

Android

- -

The Android port/version is not official.

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
version 0.3.9 was released today, will Crpldoe be the hero again?
It seems that this one will be a Guest Character focused update? And feature yet another new Guest Character?
More content for Guest Character Zanna though, which is one of whom I actually do really like, so I guess that I can't be too sad about it, some of the Guest Characters are awesome like that.

Although I'm always craving for more content for my favorite Main Characters: Diula, Margarita, Madea, Regina, Pyeka, Yakuu, Nixmay and also her majesty Queen Orphelith (Main Story path?).
I admit, I do enjoy and also have a list of favorites among the Guest Characters: Seinaru, Riys, Carmilla, Zanna, Roxanne, Frayo and Bel.

Stanley123

Jun 14, 2019
Anyone here who has some saves for Giant Guardians I had to format my PC recently and I forgot to move mine to a pendrive

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I would have never figured out how to get on some of the paths without the walkthrough.

I still have a few locked images for some of the girls though, and I have no idea how to unlock them, I tried a lot of things I thought could work already, but nothing worked, I even got all the death scenes that were mentioned in the walkthrough, so it's unlikely that they are from death scenes.

My favorite girls so far are Eliette, Maryen, Sheina, Regina, Diula, Madea, Pyeka, Bezvallienne, Margarita, thief girl, the twin maids, and Helga.
This is just from the main story, that list might grow as we meet new characters, I'm undecided about Kive, Satiyoh, and Fierkel though, we just haven't spent enough time with them yet, I hope they can get their own paths too, I would have loved a path exclusively for the maids, Helga, and the thief girl, but it seems they only share the same route with the Queen, at least for now, I hope it splits up into separate routes later.

I haven't played the side story yet, otherwise I'd have made a list of my favorite girls from that as well.

I wish that the unbirth scene with Pyeka had the choice to go even deeper if you already went deeper once, making her orgasm even harder and having the orgasm suck you into her womb (but not as a death scene), having a very different chain of events afterwards than when you don't choose that, that would have been very hot, you could have the variable "unbirth_pyeka1" set to 2 with that choice.

Reactions: verdammen

Teher

Nov 12, 2021
I would have never figured out how to get on some of the paths without the walkthrough.

I still have a few locked images for some of the girls though, and I have no idea how to unlock them, I tried a lot of things I thought could work already, but nothing worked, I even got all the death scenes that were mentioned in the walkthrough, so it's unlikely that they are from death scenes.

My favorite girls so far are Eliette, Maryen, Sheina, Regina, Diula, Madea, Pyeka, Bezvallienne, Margarita, thief girl, the twin maids, and Helga.
This is just from the main story, that list might grow as we meet new characters, I'm undecided about Kive, Satiyoh, and Fierkel though, we just haven't spent enough time with them yet, I hope they can get their own paths too, I would have loved a path exclusively for the maids, Helga, and the thief girl, but it seems they only share the same route with the Queen, at least for now, I hope it splits up into separate routes later.

I haven't played the side story yet, otherwise I'd have made a list of my favorite girls from that as well.

I wish that the unbirth scene with Pyeka had the choice to go even deeper if you already went deeper once, making her orgasm even harder and having the orgasm suck you into her womb (but not as a death scene), having a very different chain of events afterwards than when you don't choose that, that would have been very hot, you could have the variable "unbirth_pyeka1" set to 2 with that choice.
Maybe you could write every choices on paper and thy these all. :)

Reactions: g3l1k

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Maybe you could write every choices on paper and thy these all. :)
Luckily I don't have to try all combinations, only up to the scenes where the images are, which I already know.

Not going to do it on paper though, I'll just save at the choices.

But I'm going to save that for when the game is completed, otherwise I'll have to do it every update, so I'll just play through the game normally first until then.

4.90 star(s) 27 Votes