4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023

Florrr

Aug 2, 2021
What do y'all think Eliette would be willing to do in the event that Maryen starts getting corrupted?
I think she'd try her best to revert Maryen back to uncorruption. Probably won't work but that'd be the first thing Eliette tries imo for her close friend

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
On the "hero" route where the MC always stands up for people and is self-sacrificing, Yakuu had every reason in the world to kill him at the latest update after saying she would if he lost the contest, but didn't. This is a running theme actually, as she keeps giving the hero second chances and even forgave him for cumming in her mouth after she told him not to! I would say Kendra would still be the most likely to squish him if he does something to piss her off at this point.
Not to be pedantic, but you do have to be on the hero path for her to spare you- if you were on the true slave/masochist path and decide to be a hero, Yakuu will snuff you without a care.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
No I never said that, I meant that, even if the souls of the people she ate stay inside her as a form of "afterlife", who can say that is a good thing? All of her followers believe what she says is true but she can be pretty much making up all of that and no one could ever warn the other cultists because their souls are forever trapped inside her. It is very freaky
Well, you can be sceptical about heaven as well. Eliette was forbidden from telling anything about afterlife, so why can't it all be made up as well? What matters is the belief.

• Hey there
Reactions: ELSCHNY

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
What do y'all think Eliette would be willing to do in the event that Maryen starts getting corrupted?
I think it will lead to the last heaven's war and a complete fall of Keisiema (both literally and metaphorically), where Eliette will probably be killed. After all, 3 guardians vs 1 is a death sentence, unless if Timfalme forces would arrive in time.

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
What really disgusted me with Yakuu (and makes me think she's the worst) is the scene with the Manor Thieves. Those guys broke into the manor of a giantess and beat her slave, a crime worthy of enslavement according to Homaspernia's laws.

But said giantess wanted to kill them so Yakuu gave her permission (and Nyxmay gave her the means) to fake her servant's death so they could be executed for a murder they didn't commit. AND THEN Yakuu joined that giantess in murdering them, knowing they weren't guilty/deserving such a punishment.

She's both evil and corrupt and I'd personally love some way for the MC to depower, shrink and alter her appearance before leaving her in Homaspernia to rot.
According to the GG world rules, only normal sized creatures can be shrunk.

Apr 8, 2022
Not to be pedantic, but you do have to be on the hero path for her to spare you- if you were on the true slave/masochist path and decide to be a hero, Yakuu will snuff you without a care.
That's true, on that route Yakuu is much less interested in the MC it would seem.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Giant Guardians [v0.3.56] [Giant Guardians]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
GiantGuardians-0.3.56
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Apr 29, 2020
Regina's a sweet mommy who now needs to be thrusted into a now confirmed war.
Bezvallienne's a cinnamon roll of a giantess as always, glad that didn't diminish from the last time she was updated.
But Makla, Oooh boy I was not expecting her training method to be literal gym training for an undead necromancer dragoness, now my interest in her visually speaking grew higher, and it became clear that her personality is essentially Ryis if she was more teasing and flirty but still commanding, oh lord she's now next to Ryis in the attractive dragoness characteristics in the game, but Ryis still remains as No.1 even if she's no longer part of the main lore.

Reactions: Silver_Crow117
4.90 star(s) 28 Votes