4.80 star(s) 26 Votes
Dec 18, 2020
It might take a long time before substantial content will be out due to having so many different routes to take which sucks but I can wait.
I mostly just want my fav girl that believes in destiny to have more story, but the other girls are fine too.
This game is really good and I hope for a lot more soon.
Have a lovely time and wish you all well with luck~!

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Giant size difference is not really my thing, but the art style and beautiful characters hooked me in.
I'm interested to see where things go, and how the women develop.

Reactions: TonyMo

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
So, I think so far there's no difference if Maryen gets cursed by Kendra or not, right? Or did I miss something?

Tarlian

Dec 7, 2019
New version is up!
------------------
Version 0.3.11
------------------
NEW CONTENT
- Guest character update: Xerin
- Guest character update: Riys
- 2 New illustrated scenes (10 variations).

UPGRADES
- Texts and bugs fixes

IMPORTANT NOTES
- At some points, the game could crash if you use old saved games from previous versions. If that happens, start a new game and skip seen texts with "Ctrl" until you reach the new content.
- Some antivirus will show a false positive or delete the .exe file. You can safely white-list the game

Reactions: Mama Mia

JJtrS21

Oct 7, 2019
New version is up!
------------------
Version 0.3.11
------------------
NEW CONTENT
- Guest character update: Xerin
- Guest character update: Riys
- 2 New illustrated scenes (10 variations).

UPGRADES
- Texts and bugs fixes

IMPORTANT NOTES
- At some points, the game could crash if you use old saved games from previous versions. If that happens, start a new game and skip seen texts with "Ctrl" until you reach the new content.
- Some antivirus will show a false positive or delete the .exe file. You can safely white-list the game
And you have the link?

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Hah, I'm afraid it won't.
Corruption of Champions already awakened every fetish I have, so there's no space available for more.
In my case when you're already tall and the notion of a woman being bigger than you (wholesome or otherwise in terms of content) it kind of adds an element of surrealness. Dunno how to put it. Also when dat ass is extra thicc (relative to you) without being morbidly obese/extremely disproportionate can reduce the issue for those turned off by that too? Idk.

The entire premise/world building of this is pretty interesting even if you aren't necessarily looking to fap to it (even though so much of it is overtly sexual) which is why its a genuinely interesting game. The reliable updates made it worthwhile.

Just wish whoever's OC is Seinaru got another turn in advancing that plot. A character that seeks to help a small/weak MC get stronger is an unusual concept in the giantess/monster girl fetishes there could be more of. Character progression would be a plus imo with more character plotlines. Someone like Pyeka or Yakuu teaching him magic would be interesting more so Yakuu can take out her frustration on him and not lose something convenient (tsundere route) or Pyeka can have fun with him in various ways and not worry about it going wrong or some of the "good" characters can be rougher with him as well I suppose.

Reactions: verdammen

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
I hope there will be more fetishes added to this game, LMAO that those gaint women are attrected to our small MC. I wonder how he can even f*ck them.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i have not played this in a bit but will wait for it. all the chicks are hot some are hard to juge the right choice.

4.80 star(s) 26 Votes