• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.90 star(s) 27 Votes

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
Is hero time

Windows Link
Mac Link
NEW CONTENT
- Route extended: Regina
- Route extended: Yakuu
- Route extended: Pyeka
- 3 New illustrated scenes (15 variations).
Hear ye, hear ye!
Praise be to the Hero of the downtrodden!
May your life be full of blessings. Godspeed!

Route Extended for Regina, Yakuu and Pyeka as well!?? Now that, is a really sweet update!

freeact

Jun 13, 2017
The only thing I don't like about this game is the updates are as tiny as the MC. Not that I blame them, writing is hard, not to mention the art. And if they don't update frequently enough people will forget and/or drop them on patreon. Or they choose to update only one giantess and people get angry their waifu isn't the one getting updated. At least this way, at a minimum one character I like gets updated each time and hopefully its the same for others.

JJtrS21

Oct 7, 2019
Guest characters update calendary

-------------------
WAITING LIST
-------------------

- Sage - Xerin: (Active)

- Masakiandou - Riys: (Active)

- Bel - Bel: (Starts in July)

- IdleRobin - Cia: (Starts in August)

- Bill E. - Evangeline: (Starts in September)

- Zanna - Zanna : (Starts in October)

- Hara - Haramunia: (Starts in November)

- Alex Atlas - Supporting one of our main characters: Regina: (Starts in December)

- Nergan - Supporting one of our main characters: Eliette: (Starts in January)

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
I only play this game for angel chick, hopefully i'll see 3 minutes long update for her in nearest year or so.

verdammen

Apr 23, 2021
Don't forget Diula technically ate the MC twice and let him out twice without harm.
Oh right I forgot about that
Thought from what I understand she is much more different from other Giantess because she is a plant
If I remember correctly she can either just turn off the acids(the plant kind and also the one where is also have in her vagina If I remember correctly ) or make them have a different effect or she just make completely other liquid appear there

Generally what I mean is that for her it's super easy, like a switch

Others have to try, like Pyeka with her protective spells

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 27 Votes