4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Doodadad

Oct 10, 2018
Dont think so
Ignore this guy, they don't actually know what they're talking about.

I-Raf-You released a a while back, but delisted most of them due to compatibility issues with current systems. However, there are workarounds to getting Flash and Adobe Air working on your PC, so if you can find any of the games being leaked anywhere, you have options.

Resize Me and Diminishment are some promising unity games that are currently being worked on. is the granddaddy of size fetish games, but is still notable for having a staggering amount of content (it also has two sequels). There's actually a surprisingly large number of other games scattered on this site with giantess content, but the admins are too busy sitting on their own dicks to be bothered creating a giantess tag.

Oct 14, 2017
Wow I love Vai'Klis already! Def one of the hottest giantesses and I'd much rather be with her than Kendra or Nyxmay. I'm excited to find out more about her mysterious past and hoping she can help us with ours too. Can't wait to see that 4some, it's gonna be so hot with her in it.

gd2404

Jul 23, 2017
Wow I love Vai'Klis already! Def one of the hottest giantesses and I'd much rather be with her than Kendra or Nyxmay. I'm excited to find out more about her mysterious past and hoping she can help us with ours too. Can't wait to see that 4some, it's gonna be so hot with her in it.
How meet her?

Gribaboz

Dec 21, 2021
how to get to kendra route it seems to go straight to getting sold
Be nice to hear and say stuff like "I want to be your slave!" instead of perverted stuff. Don't annoy her and asuure her that you are powerless. She seems to like that. You know if it worked when Kendra tells the blue haired sadist not to kill you while she watches over you for Kendra.

Lukerzy

Mar 18, 2020
Every single time i click out of the file window, the giantguardians.exe file in windows-i686 disappears. can someone help?

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes