4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

SquasheeJim

Jul 10, 2018
That's sketchy as hell. And never happened when I played. Delete it and maybe try downloading from somewhere else
The MEGA link did the same thing for me. Is there a way to report them? First time I've had a sketchy download in my years using this site.

ShippaiGakkari

Formerly 'Fuyuki'
May 4, 2019
For the future. This game .exe files always stay the same. Same size, same hash, same everything. That one 'update' here had executables replaced by the uploader. You should check your system if you had launched that thing.

Aug 18, 2023
For the future. This game .exe files always stay the same. Same size, same hash, same everything. That one 'update' here had executables replaced by the uploader. You should check your system if you had launched that thing.
Yea, looking at this...yea that's right....
EDIT: Nevermind, the uploader provides a reasonable explanation that seems to be true.

Last edited:

Dmonk66

Nov 21, 2018
Is anyone going to upload version 0.3.58? I'm just asking since I was informed of an update, yet the version here is 0.3.57.

• Sad
Reactions: Chumgum

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
I need to hand out a few FUCKs
A big FUCK yeah for Drwalus
A big FUCK yeah for Helga
And a big FUCK for how short those updates were, though we got a few interesting tidbits out of them. The vampire theory for the queen and princess is becoming more likely, with Sheina's route and the Geminigems. It was also interesting of best bro Helga to call non-giantesses normals, rather than tinies. Feel like she's the first giantess to do that, even Maryen, Eliete, and Regina, all giantesses who have respect for the sanctity of life smaller than them still refer to them as tinies.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Not a big fan of this update, to short and even if Helga is one of the nicest giantess, I don't like tomboys and feet, thats litealy the worst combination you can give me. Also the fact that in Eliette's update, nothing happens! Because all that we get is "I will tell you later", it was very disappointing

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I need to hand out a few FUCKs
A big FUCK yeah for Drwalus
A big FUCK yeah for Helga
And a big FUCK for how short those updates were, though we got a few interesting tidbits out of them. The vampire theory for the queen and princess is becoming more likely, with Sheina's route and the Geminigems. It was also interesting of best bro Helga to call non-giantesses normals, rather than tinies. Feel like she's the first giantess to do that, even Maryen, Eliete, and Regina, all giantesses who have respect for the sanctity of life smaller than them still refer to them as tinies.
Can I get a Hell yeah to Eliette’s path divergence??? Being afraid of her (a stigma) path and or the forgiving, gentleman path

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor
4.90 star(s) 28 Votes