4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

powerranger..

Jun 15, 2024
Giant Guardians [v0.3.58] [Giant Guardians]
Android UNOFFICAIL port:-

Warning:-This is unofficial port and this message can get delete within 24 hours so save this link or join for back up. Credit goes to:- Telegram link to share:-

Fade567

Jun 8, 2021
What does it mean when Timfalme gets updated since that's a place instead of a person? which route is that?
Timfalme is more of a general route than a specific one. You get it by initially taking Sheina's route and then deciding to stay in the castle instead of staying with Sheina. It currently has the maids, helga and the queen (until she gets her own route). The scenes for it in the gallery are listed as 'other'.

Birel

Aug 31, 2022
If that is so I would like to see how the dynamic between slliete and scared mc would go. Will she reveal that she has skeletons in her closet so mc can trust her more? (Or worse less) Will she become more inclined to protect and care for him? Will she feel that it's best for mc to go to someone else? So many questions

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Giant Guardians [v0.3.58] [Giant Guardians] - Compressed

First version was bugged it seems. Please redownload if you got it before my last edit.

Win/Linux [170 MB]
- - - -

Mac [160 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Apr 1, 2021
The game is still in early stages so I highly doubt that they have 90% of the story written down… and for Eliette, that choice was pretty much her path divergence… which means you and her are gonna either have the same relationship you’ve always had for her, or be even more afraid of her (which some of the choice already can align that way but now it’s fully flourished) a lot of the the long established character routes, specifically their paths are starting to get more and more different as the content for them comes along
I guess it's different for everyone, but when working on a project of this scale, involving multiple characters that get more and more complex as you play the game (and fantasy politics), I'd at least like to have most of the world and characters set in stone, the major events and whatnot surely must already had been decided on...
or I guess the devs could be just writing it in bursts, every couple months, and choosing whatever feels the most interesting

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Silver_Crow117

illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
FYI, the Mac version seems to crash immediately upon opening
Giant Guardians [v0.3.58] [Giant Guardians] - Compressed

Win/Linux [193 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac [160 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Windows version does too.

• Sad
Reactions: Bob69

Lexkan

Apr 26, 2022
Unofficial Android Port [v0.3.58]
(With Gallery Unlock & Spanish Translation)

Download:

Android Port By Naxle
Gallery Unlocker By Ripson
Spanish Translation By YadenYu
Updated

Apr 8, 2022
The new Elliette path is pretty cool and makes sense, she is after all one of the most dangerous girls to be around funnily enough. It makes sense that the MC could start getting nervous around her.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
So for the new Elliette path, is it that option where it's something along the lines of "it's just an accident" vs. "is this a precedent?" I chose the former so I didn't notice much different, guess I'll have to replay and see what happens with the latter option.

Reactions: Silver_Crow117

Birel

Aug 31, 2022
A precedent is something that comes before. Like a sign of things to come or something that could happen, basically without spoiling it's MC thinking it's a show of something to come or to happen

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
The new Elliette path is pretty cool and makes sense, she is after all one of the most dangerous girls to be around funnily enough. It makes sense that the MC could start getting nervous around her.
It's mostly because she's unaware of her surroundings, she really should give MC a bell or squeaky shoes.

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes