4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
I would say…Yes… it’s not all as it seems… and she does gain power from the Mc ejaculating… plus she can grow… I would definitely go make another save page where you don’t indulge in any of the lustful choices… View attachment 3725192
Thinking more on this, I feel that without some serious character development it'd be way out of left field for her to suddenly turn evil, at least with how I've done it. I got the angel to apologize to her, I gave her the flower, I've got good interest, for her to suddenly just go "oh yeah btw now I'm evil cuz we had sex" would be uhh....

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
OK I feel like I'm talking to myself at this rate, turning this thread into my own personal blog, but when I resisted sex at every opportunity you had the choice to I still dreamt of her, albeit less frequently than on my current run, and I think I did notice a bit more "possessive" dialogue from her, but not enough to justify a sudden heel turn, at least not yet. Cuz see, I feel like the big one is resisting when she says "I'm OK with just being fuckbuddies, I'll never love". If you resist that, you shouldn't be locked into the "evil" path.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Oh, my b.

Ayo Mistah White, I just don' get it yo. This Bezvy chick, I fuckin' help her with her problems, I talk her outta it when she says some crazy shit about never lovin' no more, I buy her that flower yo, but then some dude comes up and says she's gonna turn into a psycho bitch anyways just cuz o' some wet dreams, I don't get it bitch!

firednerve

Sep 5, 2022
Still waiting for the update where we get to go to the neutral territories, especially with the war being teased. Would be cool if it was a desert/grassland area with Wild West vibes, imagine MC getting a cowboy hat that shades his eyes instead of the anime self insert hair “visor”.

That being said, the place is probably worser than Homaspernia based on the start of the game….so….

Birel

Aug 31, 2022
Still waiting for the update where we get to go to the neutral territories, especially with the war being teased. Would be cool if it was a desert/grassland area with Wild West vibes, imagine MC getting a cowboy hat that shades his eyes instead of the anime self insert hair “visor”.

That being said, the place is probably worser than Homaspernia based on the start of the game….so….
We already know what neutral territories are tho, we even start the story in one and encounter them many times in some routes.

Reactions: firednerve

firednerve

Sep 5, 2022
We already know what neutral territories are tho, we even start the story in one and encounter them many times in some routes.
Agreed, but it's basically been "haha these guys evil lulz". Regardless of whether it's Kendra, Maryen, Eliette or Naya in the neutral territories, we're only shown them as being massive pricks all the time. I'd like to believe that there are a bunch of nomadic tribes in those territories that are well adapted to giantess raids and can pack their tents in a minute and ride on magical beasts to escape, as opposed to the scattered villages with fucking houses we've seen so far.

Aug 18, 2023
Every character has different paths… and their getting more different as the route progresses… the lustful path is where you indulge in the pleasure at every chance you get… (even if you feel it’s lovey…) the other path is resisting the temptation when given the chance to… if your on the lustful path your dreams are about bezvy and its changing ur MC…. There’s also foreshadowing about the sin of lust from the seven deadly sins View attachment 3724220 View attachment 3724221
It would be wild if Bevzy's Lust path gets a sex scene where the MC simply isn't ready yet and just dies. It feels like thats what they're hinting at yea? Bevzy at some point just completely losing control of her powers or of herself.

Retro Wave

Oct 24, 2021
When I tried playing the newest version, the app requested permissions to access my network volumes, photos, contacts, calendar, reminders, and much more. Why would this game ask for such extensive permissions?

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes