Jun 20, 2020
So let me get this straight giantess's:
Live for centuries
use the best magic
The only race that can grow
Go without sleep for extended periods
and can go without food for extended periods

How much more OP do they need to be?
And all of that only for the giantess of the land, what will the giantess of the underwater kingdoms be like? We already know, even in their smaller form, they are bigger than the giantess of the land

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
What do the different stats mean? What's Bondad? What's Salvasalloode?
Because the code of the game is in Spanish, the stats also are in Spanish.
Bondad = Kindness
The other one I am not really sure, even if I speak Spanish I am not sure what that means. In which path did you saw it?

Feb 22, 2024
Live for centuries
use the best magic

And don't forget a skin resistant to sharp weapons.
I'm surprised that no diminutive carried mercury as a suicide attack against the vore.

Birel

Aug 31, 2022
Let's be honest, if they gave them realistic downsides they wouldn't even be able to stand up thanks to the whole square cube law thing so. Besides, it's an h game, when was the last time there was any semblance of coherence in one

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Let's be honest, if they gave them realistic downsides they wouldn't even be able to stand up thanks to the whole square cube law thing so. Besides, it's an h game, when was the last time there was any semblance of coherence in one
Well yeah it is an h game, but GG is also more on the VN side, it has a very complex story and the choices you make have a repercusion on the characters. So, in my opinion, the fact that the devs are doing, the actions of the characters or how they look make some sense within the world of the game, it is a very positive aspect.
I know it is a very difficult thing to do because we always will judge things by our point of view, and becuase our world is so much different to the world of GG, it is impossible to not question the things that happens in the game.

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

Zenneto

Nov 22, 2019
I don't think the escape at the start routes have any visible variables. At least I haven't seen any yet.

Zenneto

Nov 22, 2019
Because the code of the game is in Spanish, the stats also are in Spanish.
Bondad = Kindness
The other one I am not really sure, even if I speak Spanish I am not sure what that means. In which path did you saw it?
That was on one of Yuuka's choices. Forgot which one though.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Live for centuries
use the best magic

- Giantesses have different life spans depending on their races, circumstances, ect.
- Not all Giantesses can use Magic
- Only the Most powerful of Giantesses can grow, not all of them…
- Depending on the Giantesses some prefer to sleep more than be awake, look at Kora for a short example

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
That was on one of Yuuka's choices. Forgot which one though.
Emm I am not really sure what could it be, because in the code of the game the names of the variables are always written without spaces between the words and in Spanish, so I try to separate the words but it doesn't make sense. Without knowing in which part that choice appear, I don't know what could it mean

Jul 12, 2021
Kora? Was she a guest character? I really don't remember
She is that giant minotaur that is Margarita's friend. She encounters her again at the tavern inn and you all go to the farm to work. If on the cheater route, you can offer to help get rid of her milk. Ring any bells?

firednerve

Sep 5, 2022
- Giantesses have different life spans depending on their races, circumstances, ect.
- Not all Giantesses can use Magic
- Only the Most powerful of Giantesses can grow, not all of them…
- Depending on the Giantesses some prefer to sleep more than be awake, look at Kora for a short example
Gotta add that in the absence of a purebred human like the MC, giantesses have to deal with the fact that their race may die out. As giantesses need regular people to have children, they can't just nuke all of them despite their powers, even Homaspernia doesn't do that. The whole premise of the game is OP giantesses living with regular sized people, and worst of all, the very weak but very fertile MC.

Ofc, some don't care about this and live alone like Riys, until a wild purebred human appears.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Gotta add that in the absence of a purebred human like the MC, giantesses have to deal with the fact that their race may die out. As giantesses need regular people to have children, they can't just nuke all of them despite their powers, even Homaspernia doesn't do that. The whole premise of the game is OP giantesses living with regular sized people, and worst of all, the very weak but very fertile MC.

Ofc, some don't care about this and live alone like Riys, until a wild purebred human appears.
Probably because even in real life nature has a quantity vs quality thing going on. Humans take about 8 months just to make 1 human where as a cat for example only takes about 2 months for 6 kittens. Naturally something as op as a giantess would have trouble breeding.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021

I mean… giantess can have babies with other tinies… but it’s not at 100% rate and it takes multiple times, with purebreds humans, it’s different because it’s like, instant contraception and the passing down of the giantesses magic/power goes down to the giantess kin because they have pure souls… (that’s why Synanla kinda wants him) the perfect breeding machine…

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
She is that giant minotaur that is Margarita's friend. She encounters her again at the tavern inn and you all go to the farm to work. If on the cheater route, you can offer to help get rid of her milk. Ring any bells?
Yeah now I remember her, I didn't get that option because I never choose to cheat on Margarita

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
:rolleyes:
Of course I know that, what I meant is that, I hope the devs at some point bring back the guest characters. There are some of them that I like much more than some of the main chatracters

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
What do the different stats mean? What's Bondad? What's Salvasalloode?
salvasalloodeyakuu are some points you can rack up for showing character and they basically get you different text. I think it's part of the "MC has a sense of justice" part of the Yakuu playthrough. They also come with general interest points from Yakuu, presumably because she thinks it's interesting that this sense of justice comes with a big pair of balls.
I think "salvas" means like "you save" because the first point you get for protecting another slave from Yakuu's anger.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 28 Votes