4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3.57 + Gallery unlock

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 176 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
So is it just me, or were the last few sponsored updates way better than the dev updates?
Idk? I loved the Makla, Bezvy, and Regina update… new training giantess dommy with an undead twist with lore and hints of side effect with the healing potion (if taken to much), Bezvy and her paths and how the lustful path is literally foreshadowing the seven deadly sins, which relates specifically with lust…so if you don’t want her turning evil, I suggest not choosing those listed options… and Regina with her paths, which specifically shows the difference of her aggressive/war path and her gentle/kind path… seems to me that the more established and farther in a characters content, the more different there paths are getting…

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
I hope the next update doesn't include that mod that reveals the choice effects, it really throws me off.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Wanna make bets on whom gets updated next week?

I hope we get more Maryen, or more Diula. I want to see more corruption.

Fade567

Jun 8, 2021
Y'all are gonna call me crazy but I have been wanting a Naya update
Margarita losing her shit right now.
But in all seriousness I'm also really eager for Naya updates now considering how much she's changed in her recent updates.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Don't get me wrong Margarita will always be my number 1 girl, it is just that it has been sometime since Naya's last update and I would like to see if in her path we discover something that prevents the war

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Probably because even in real life nature has a quantity vs quality thing going on. Humans take about 8 months just to make 1 human where as a cat for example only takes about 2 months for 6 kittens. Naturally something as op as a giantess would have trouble breeding.
It's even worse actually.
It takes 9 months only to give birth to one human. And then it takes about a decade for the newborn to grow up and become a person capable of self-sufficiency. Not even an adult yet.
While cats only take 2 months to give birth to a whole litter, and become fully developed adults in just a year.

Birel

Aug 31, 2022
By being an asshole. And generally not caring for her or trying to make her feel better..ya know, give in to lust and disregard everything else

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
hold on I didn't even know bevzy has two paths.
How do I get on the lust path, is it just having a certain amount of affection?
Every character has different paths… and their getting more different as the route progresses… the lustful path is where you indulge in the pleasure at every chance you get… (even if you feel it’s lovey…) the other path is resisting the temptation when given the chance to… if your on the lustful path your dreams are about bezvy and its changing ur MC…. There’s also foreshadowing about the sin of lust from the seven deadly sins IMG_4136.png IMG_4138.png

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
Every character has different paths… and their getting more different as the route progresses… the lustful path is where you indulge in the pleasure at every chance you get… (even if you feel it’s lovey…) the other path is resisting the temptation when given the chance to… if your on the lustful path your dreams are about bezvy and its changing ur MC…. There’s also foreshadowing about the sin of lust from the seven deadly sins View attachment 3724220 View attachment 3724221
Does lustful path mean she will turn evil? Cause i was always nice to her.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Does lustful path mean she will turn evil? Cause i was always nice to her.
I would say…Yes… it’s not all as it seems… and she does gain power from the Mc ejaculating… plus she can grow… I would definitely go make another save page where you don’t indulge in any of the lustful choices… IMG_8375.jpeg

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Every character has different paths… and their getting more different as the route progresses… the lustful path is where you indulge in the pleasure at every chance you get… (even if you feel it’s lovey…) the other path is resisting the temptation when given the chance to… if your on the lustful path your dreams are about bezvy and its changing ur MC…. There’s also foreshadowing about the sin of lust from the seven deadly sins View attachment 3724220 View attachment 3724221
Oh damn, that's the lust path? That's weird, is there maybe a middle path where you're helping her with her problems, but still going at it? Because that's what I'm doing.

Furthermore, I'm pretty sure I did resist when she tied you up to the bottle, but despite that I'm still dreaming of her.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 28 Votes