4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
This update just makes me think more and more that Regina is the strongest guardian. She single handedly attacked the capital and the Queen had to step in to stop her, plus she was about to kill Naya. :unsure:
I think she is one of the strongest but Naya wasn't really fighting seriously and she really didn't attacked Timfalme, she just reach the outskirts of the city and there the Queen stop her. But well out of all the guardians, with Sheina included, I think she is one of the oldest and probably one of the strongest of them all.
But as we already said before, the game so far never showed us how much the guardians can really grow and how much power each one possess

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
I think Yakuu is actually the longest-serving guardian, the one who's been in service since the very beginning of the guardian decree. Every other current main guardian of the other kingdoms has replaced another, either through death or self-imposed exile. Regina may well be the oldest of all the guardians though, having served in a similar capacity long before the guardian decree.

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Yeah I remember her saying that she had another roll in her kingdom before becoming the main guardian (like being the protector of the nature or someting like that)

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
This update just makes me think more and more that Regina is the strongest guardian. She single handedly attacked the capital and the Queen had to step in to stop her, plus she was about to kill Naya. :unsure:
The Guardians were chosen to match each other if need be, so they are roughly at the same level of power.

ikh22ty

Apr 23, 2019
the Russifier is built into the game, but it does not translate the game

Apr 8, 2022
this must have set off some alarms but went unnoticed.
Or had they already discussed this scene with Croixelle?
She seems to have a lot of sympathy for vampires in particular and you get a lot of points with her for selflessly letting one feed on you. We don't exactly know the true nature of Croixelle and her mother race-wise; are they a kind of giant vampire or have some other kind of curse they can't control when starved? I doubt they're just giant elves like they appear to be, they're too powerful for that.

Feb 22, 2024
She seems to have a lot of sympathy for vampires in particular and you get a lot of points with her for selflessly letting one feed on you. We don't exactly know the true nature of Croixelle and her mother race-wise; are they a kind of giant vampire or have some other kind of curse they can't control when starved? I doubt they're just giant elves like they appear to be, they're too powerful for that.
the vampire thing is very believable until you remember that croixelle was in the sun. but that counter argument falls apart when you remember the existence of magic. and that would answer why the queen spends 24/7 on her throne with no lights on XD

Reactions: LiberatedSaber
Apr 8, 2022
the vampire thing is very believable until you remember that croixelle was in the sun. but that counter argument falls apart when you remember the existence of magic. and that would answer why the queen spends 24/7 on her throne with no lights on XD
Yeah that's what I was also thinking, the introduction to the queen in her dark chamber felt very vampire themed, and she has lived an extremely long time even by giantess standards.

Unless I'm forgetting a scene we also never see her eat anything, she always refuses to do so?

Last edited:

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Yeah that's what I was also thinking, the introduction to the queen in her dark chamber felt very vampire themed, and she has lived an extremely long time even by giantess standards.

Unless I'm forgetting a scene we also never see her eat anything, she always refuses to do so?
There is the fact that the Queen only has 3 or 4 scenes, so it is not that rare that we never saw her eating. But when did anyone said that she refuses to eat? I don't remember that at all

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
this must have set off some alarms but went unnoticed.
Or had they already discussed this scene with Croixelle?
Oh yeah I forgot to mentioned that, yes it was a little strange for me too. At least that make me be a little more interested in her path

Apr 8, 2022
There is the fact that the Queen only has 3 or 4 scenes, so it is not that rare that we never saw her eating. But when did anyone said that she refuses to eat? I don't remember that at all
Sorry I meant Cro in that post! There's been a few scenes where the MC and Croixelle get offered a chance to eat but she always finds an excuse not to, that's why he asks her about the "going without food" stuff

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

robindarknes

Jan 29, 2020
I believe they said SHE and the princess still mourning the death of the last king that why the lights and the dark attire for both. But still curius that we find 2 times vampires in her route

Fade567

Jun 8, 2021
The vampire idea is pretty cool though, it would imply that either the queen is a vampire or that croixelle contracted vampirism at one point. Maybe that's why she helps vampires so much?

Or maybe that deep down croixelle has a wild vore fetish that is even worse than Diula's and actually makes it dangerous for those around her, as she states in the new update.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
So let me get this straight giantess's:
Live for centuries
use the best magic
The only race that can grow
Go without sleep for extended periods
and can go without food for extended periods

How much more OP do they need to be?

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes