4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Birel

Aug 31, 2022
I expected you to have that reaction lmao. Also, idk if it's something the compression guy does or if the game has it now but. Am I the only one that noticed that the options have values attached to them as well as colors?

Apr 6, 2022
I expected you to have that reaction lmao. Also, idk if it's something the compression guy does or if the game has it now but. Am I the only one that noticed that the options have values attached to them as well as colors?
Probably from my upload. I use the global walkthrough mod from fergz. My bad if there's still some leftover files. The .rpyc files are the original compiled ones, the .rpy files (if there are some still) are from decompiling with UnRen. They are what get edited, not the .rpyc files as those are encrypted. The mod just edits the decompiled script on first start, and when restarted they show up.

Jul 22, 2021
Counterpoint to the people happy about this (I personally am not against it), this means in the sleazeball route you will likely be able to react negatively to it and make her pretty sad.

Crazybhoy67

Sep 20, 2021
Hi there, I don't know if I'm being stupid but the guide is unclear on how to get on the Kendra path, she keeps selling me to yakuu, some of the options in the guide don't appear on choices for Kendra, any help please?

Suznut

Feb 13, 2020
Hi there, I don't know if I'm being stupid but the guide is unclear on how to get on the Kendra path, she keeps selling me to yakuu, some of the options in the guide don't appear on choices for Kendra, any help please?
You need to choose every option that increases Kendra's interest in you while avoiding other characters.
Once getting onto the Hell Path, choose:
  1. "I'm very happy at becoming your slave!"
  2. "I want to stay with you anyway. I don't plan to escape."
  3. "Keep calm and try to wake her up"
  4. "Maybe you would, but panicking would not help me."
  5. "That's nice to hear." - After Nxymay scene (also, finish Nxymay scene by touching her crotch, otherwise you'll be put on her path)
  6. "Interesting..." - when seeing the tiny used as necklace.
You basically need to get 6 Kendra points after choosing the Hell Path, otherwise she sells you to Yakuu.

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor
Apr 8, 2022
This update just makes me think more and more that Regina is the strongest guardian. She single handedly attacked the capital and the Queen had to step in to stop her, plus she was about to kill Naya. :unsure:

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
This update just makes me think more and more that Regina is the strongest guardian. She single handedly attacked the capital and the Queen had to step in to stop her, plus she was about to kill Naya. :unsure:
Float like an angel, sting like the guardian of Viridice

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes