4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Lexkan

Apr 26, 2022
Hey man. Why do you need access to basically all my files and contacts for the app? Something ya wanna tell us?
The app only requests access to your files to create a alternative save/game folder. The app do not request access to your contacts or any other personal information.

The alternative save/game folder location:
Documents/RenPy_Saves/giant_guardians.naxle/game/

XaiK

Mar 24, 2022
I did it but I regretted it later because to me, it seemed like the captian (don't remember his name) basically said to Sheina that the MC is an idiot and that she will have to put extra effort to look after him. So the second time I chose the other option

well, still waiting for the time when Margarita will effectively eat us up after we will have said too much sweet things... hoping for the Back Door, the "entré des artistes", the back of the shop, the secret room, the forbidden passage...

in short... the GREAT B !

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
well, still waiting for the time when Margarita will effectively eat us up after we will have said too much sweet things... hoping for the Back Door, the "entré des artistes", the back of the shop, the secret room, the forbidden passage...

in short... the GREAT B !
At this point, except for Diula, I don't think any other character (that we know about) will get scenes of vore like that one. I don't know why the devs don't do more scenes like Diula's, the only giantess that has scenes kinda similiar to Diula's (in the vore aspect) is Pyeka (I am talking about vore without dying here, so Naya's scenes don't count).

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
At this point, except for Diula, I don't think any other character (that we know about) will get scenes of vore like that one. I don't know why the devs don't do more scenes like Diula's, the only giantess that has scenes kinda similiar to Diula's (in the vore aspect) is Pyeka (I am talking about vore without dying here, so Naya's scenes don't count).
I mean… cuz those characters are the only ones who can do it… especially keeping the MC alive at the same time

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
All can be done with magic, literally everytime Eliette falls over the MC or sits on him, she protects him with a spell.
Not every character has magic, plus we don’t know what kind of magic every character has… plus we know Eliette wouldn’t use that magic unless it’s accidental, which hasn’t been portrayed at all since vore isn’t part of her stuff but who knows, we’ll have to see

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Not every character has magic, plus we don’t know what kind of magic every character has… plus we know Eliette wouldn’t use that magic unless it’s accidental, which hasn’t been portrayed at all since vore isn’t part of her stuff but who knows, we’ll have to see
Magic in this isn't very good, every time a giantess uses magic it's an asspull.
"Don't worry, nobody can hear our conversation with magic"
"I can crush you and drain out your blood but, you'll be fine with magic"
"you won't get digested inside me because of my magic"
"Say the passphrase and I'll find you with magic"

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Magic in this isn't very good, every time a giantess uses magic it's an asspull.
I mean... we Don't know every magic spell in the world of GG so, I guess you can call it an ass pul but its not really a constructive way of saying it... all we know is that not every giantess has magic

Last edited:
Jul 22, 2021
It would likely feel less asspull 'whatever would be most convenient' if they would expand on and give some hard facts/lore about the magic systems. There would likely need to be an entire update dedicated to it though, perhaps even a nerdy giantess route dedicated to it, an info packet out of the game would work as well if they couldn't find a way to work it into a update.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
It would likely feel less asspull 'whatever would be most convenient' if they would expand on and give some hard facts/lore about the magic systems. There would likely need to be an entire update dedicated to it though, perhaps even a nerdy giantess route dedicated to it, an info packet out of the game would work as well if they couldn't find a way to work it into a update.
Cygnia would probably be best, she's already a magic tutor

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
I can already imagine a new route for Cygnia, the Archmagician. I was really hoping for her to get a route.

firednerve

Sep 5, 2022
Number 2 has been explained in multiple routes as the soul link, with dire consequences for the tiny it's casted on if the giantess loses interest. Hell, they even go into detail about the way souls interact with magic many times.
Number 3 is something you could probably achieve IRL with pills n stuff and suffer indigestion and what not later.

1 and 4 are kinda shit, 4 is basically the Voldemort name spell with different conditions, and 1 is so generic that nobody will explain it. The bigger problems come with things like Yakuu and other demons (even Zanna in the side stories) having convenient asspull shadow magic that can hold people, dissolve to misty darkness, form into clothing, and goodness knows what else.

Oh, and the Queen has the f****** Sharingan apparently, and can see everyone and everything near her. Can't wait for her to get other poorly explained eye powers to support her right to rule....wait, that's exactly what happened in Naruto

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes