4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Can't believe you guys are trying to argue Margarita is as bad as Pyeka. Let's not forget how Pyeka makes the MC her personal Assassin.
Can't believe you are thinking that we are trying to draw Margarita as bad as Pyeka, literally imposing your own thoughts, completely ignoring the context of the discussion. No, nobody was saying that Margarita is as bad as Pyeka, however, the fact that she actually kills MC that often make her funnily close in terms of cruelty towards Pyeka, which is not supposed to happen.

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
I really like the fact that you can end up in mortal danger with some of these gals. Not because I like the danger itself though.
I know that Eliette for example is being portrayed as clumsy and Margarita seems to have a sprinkle of yandere.
But what it really does for me is serve as a world building exercise that partially explains just how dangerous it is to get with giantesses. Just another reason a lot of regular tinies steer clear of them if they can.
Because in the case of Margarita for example, she just screws up. Like even at her most "manic" I don't believe there was ever any intention of hurting the MC.
If you can end up in danger with those chicks, then anything to do with giantesses is pretty high stakes.

Aug 18, 2023
I thought of a morality scale for the Giantessess in Homaspernia so here we go:
-Most Compassionate-
Vai'Kliss(Almost white, with grayness from her association with Nyxmay and Kendra)
Pykea(A lighter shade of black)
Malka(Potentially)
Nyxmay
Kendra
Yakuu
-Most Ruthless-
yknow, I'm not even gonna lie. Yakuu might be more passionate than Kendra and Nyxmay, current nyxmay really feel like she doesn't care about anything aside from her interests, not even about her "friends" that much. While Kendra definitely does, and Yakuu cares a lot about her people.
If this is "most ruthless to the MC", it's accurate though.
Anyway though, with the hell kingdom. I only find Nyxmay and Vai'klis interesting. While Kendra feels somewhat generic.
My favourite characters though stil... definitely no one from the Hell Kingdom. #1 Madea #2 Croixelle #3 Sheina #4 Bevzy #5 Eliette

Apr 29, 2020
yknow, I'm not even gonna lie. Yakuu might be more passionate than Kendra and Nyxmay, current nyxmay really feel like she doesn't care about anything aside from her interests, not even about her "friends" that much. While Kendra definitely does, and Yakuu cares a lot about her people.
If this is "most ruthless to the MC", it's accurate though.
Anyway though, with the hell kingdom. I only find Nyxmay and Vai'klis interesting. While Kendra feels somewhat generic.
My favourite characters though stil... definitely no one from the Hell Kingdom. #1 Madea #2 Croixelle #3 Sheina #4 Bevzy #5 Eliette
Ironic that the quote on quote "most generic" of the main giantess in the hell kingdom has the most physical beef of them all, putting her roughly among Margarita and Eliette as the most filled out in curves.

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
Can't believe you are thinking that we are trying to draw Margarita as bad as Pyeka, literally imposing your own thoughts, completely ignoring the context of the discussion. No, nobody was saying that Margarita is as bad as Pyeka, however, the fact that she actually kills MC that often make her funnily close in terms of cruelty towards Pyeka, which is not supposed to happen.
Cruel? Margarita is not cruel, not even slightly. Dangerous? Yeah she can be just as Dangerous as Pyeka to the MC true.

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
I really like the fact that you can end up in mortal danger with some of these gals. Not because I like the danger itself though.
I know that Eliette for example is being portrayed as clumsy and Margarita seems to have a sprinkle of yandere.
But what it really does for me is serve as a world building exercise that partially explains just how dangerous it is to get with giantesses. Just another reason a lot of regular tinies steer clear of them if they can.
Because in the case of Margarita for example, she just screws up. Like even at her most "manic" I don't believe there was ever any intention of hurting the MC.
If you can end up in danger with those chicks, then anything to do with giantesses is pretty high stakes.
Speaking of Yandere, im giving Maryen 2-4 updates before she goes full Yandere in her "True" Personality route.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Margarita's MC kills is the equivalent to a driver running over a just stop oil activist. I don't blame the driver, I blame the fuck-wit that thinks walking on a highway is a good idea.

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
Margarita's MC kills is the equivalent to a driver running over a just stop oil activist. I don't blame the driver, I blame the fuck-wit that thinks walking on a highway is a good idea.
Yeah, tbh i never got the Margarita killing you end. Does she ever intend to kill the MC for cheating?

Florrr

Aug 2, 2021
Bezvy's last update was at the end of November, five and a half months ago.
Right, but that was a sponsored update no? I was referring to her last main/middle of the month update that's (supposedly) separate from end of moth sponsor updates

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
Right, but that was a sponsored update no? I was referring to her last main/middle of the month update that's (supposedly) separate from end of moth sponsor updates
That was more than a year ago, and ofc Sponsored updates play a role im 1000% sure of that.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
We have already seen souls being manipulated by magic in the setting. It's not impossible that Pyeka can store the souls of those she consume in herself.

Not saying that Pyeka isn't evil, just that she's a different shade of dark.
And that is your definition of afterlife? Being trapped inside a giantess lamia?

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes