4.90 star(s) 27 Votes
Oct 14, 2017
I really hope that it is the continuation of the (Main?) castle path and that it is an extension of Queen Orphelith's route.
Most likely, and it'd be nice to see her again. Also, wasn't sure if u received my last message. No rush to respond, just checking that there's wasn't some glitch.

Reactions: Ranma

Joe ligma

Jan 17, 2022
You know what? I'm glad you replied. Because I wanted to apologize. I've been thinking for a while now. You showed up to recommend a game you really like and here I am fighting you because your game probably isn't my thing. I've tried recommending games on other message boards before only to get shot down and now I'm no better than they are.

I'm sorry. If you like your game, enjoy it. We're all weirdo's for having a Giantess fetish in the first place.
Mans just had a great character ark in less than a day, take notes disney!

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
Most likely, and it'd be nice to see her again. Also, wasn't sure if u received my last message. No rush to respond, just checking that there's wasn't some glitch.
Yeah, I got it, don't worry.
Haven't really had the time to play the last updates yet, life hasn't given me much spare time lately, but I'll get back to you when I get there. ;)

Downloader4

Mar 21, 2021
Mega

New version is up!
------------------
Version 0.3.15
------------------
NEW CONTENT
- Guest character update: Bel
- New guest character: Cia
- 2 New illustrated scenes (10 variations).

UPGRADES
- Texts and bugs fixes

IMPORTANT NOTES
- At some points, the game could crash if you use old saved games from previous versions. If that happens, start a new game and skip seen texts with "Ctrl" until you reach the new content.
- Some antivirus will show a false positive or delete the .exe file. You can safely white-list the game.
Bro if you have it plz share 3.16

Wraith6842

Mar 25, 2020

NEW CONTENT

- Route extended: Bezvallienne

- Double route extension: Timfalme

- 3 New illustrated scenes (16 variations).

UPGRADES

- Texts and bugs fixes

IMPORTANT NOTES

- At some points, the game could crash if you use old saved games from previous versions. If that happens, start a new game and skip seen texts with "Ctrl" until you reach the new content.

- Some antivirus will show a false positive or delete the .exe file. You can safely white-list the game.

hoomun

Dec 10, 2021
Windows link

Mac link

NEW CONTENT

UPGRADES

- Texts and bugs fixes

IMPORTANT NOTES

Someone get this man a crown and some slimjim beef jerky.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Windows link

Mac link

NEW CONTENT

UPGRADES

- Texts and bugs fixes

IMPORTANT NOTES

I could kiss you

Reactions: Kernium
4.90 star(s) 27 Votes