4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
Well, I've been following this game since the release of its first version. And I can say that now the author is clearly suffering from garbage.
He added too many characters for so many updates. To which there are almost no updates. And in place of adding guest heroes. He could start to finish the main plot of the game. And do not suffer from the fact that he draws other heroes and their illustrations. If there is something similar in the next update. It can be said that you can ignore this project until the author sees at least one hero until the end of the story.

anon487

Jul 17, 2021
Yeah, they have a shit ton of characters to keep making patreon money.
like 20 characters, 4 30 second updates every month, its going to be years before this is finished, if it ever will be

Desuwing

May 15, 2019
Well, I've been following this game since the release of its first version. And I can say that now the author is clearly suffering from garbage.
He added too many characters for so many updates. To which there are almost no updates. And in place of adding guest heroes. He could start to finish the main plot of the game. And do not suffer from the fact that he draws other heroes and their illustrations. If there is something similar in the next update. It can be said that you can ignore this project until the author sees at least one hero until the end of the story.
Suffering from garbage... is that a newly discovered condition?

Reactions: colifa and S3ri4l

verdammen

Apr 23, 2021
I think Naya is the only one that has proper sex with you, unless you count the times your legs join in too. I can't tell if Hara was just using your penis or your legs too because her fingers are in the way. Edit: Just checked Hara's route, she does put your legs in View attachment 2024502 View attachment 2024510
Actually, if you are counting these then you should also count in Pyeka scenes, with her you are going straight down inside.
I think she may even have 2 vaginal sex scenes like that
Her content is one of the best and most recent so far

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Actually, if you are counting these then you should also count in Pyeka scenes, with her you are going straight down inside.
I think she may even have 2 vaginal sex scenes like that
Her content is one of the best and most recent so far
I didn't know if I was supposed to count unbirthing or not, I'm pretty sure the guy just wanted to know about Penis into vag sex. Not including the legs or the rest of the body

LEPINETRA

May 3, 2022
Hello do you know about visual novels similar to giant guardians
Yes, I know, and I have them, but mostly they are in Japanese, not in English. People from Japan are too lazy, too stupid and too much into their isolationism politics, so they have no idea to sit and translate into English all their games and all texts in their visual novels.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
What you have against sex with giant girl when you are full body inside her vagina?
I mean if there ever was a way to make 100% sure ALL of your seed got inside her womb...
Well at least we still have training with Riys, who is also a dragon. Too bad that donation tier is so much. if it was less then itd be easier for those ppl to donate. There are walkthrus for Nyxmay in this thread, she is pretty tough.
Yeah I tried the video one posted and I think there's something via interactions with Kendra I screwed up (since with Nyxmay you're supposed to be scared non stop, enthusiastically wanting to follow Kendra probably blocks the route I'm guessing, lol. Pyeka is cute asf. Giant Lamia you can be supportive in her ways is top stuff depending on your tastes.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Yeah I tried the video one posted and I think there's something via interactions with Kendra I screwed up (since with Nyxmay you're supposed to be scared non stop, enthusiastically wanting to follow Kendra probably blocks the route I'm guessing, lol. Pyeka is cute asf. Giant Lamia you can be supportive in her ways is top stuff depending on your tastes.
I'm really conflicted on Pyeka. She's the lesser of multiple evils and probably the the safest hell path, I love lamias, but I don't care for vore and she likes to imply A LOT that she wants to eat you, also you're part of her slave harem and I'd rather not have a collar and be the only man a woman's interested in.

Black6spdZ

May 6, 2019
just great, another save that doesn't work.. i've been unable to continue any from the last few updates. liked this game at first but now i've lost interest

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
I'm really conflicted on Pyeka. She's the lesser of multiple evils and probably the the safest hell path, I love lamias, but I don't care for vore and she likes to imply A LOT that she wants to eat you, also you're part of her slave harem and I'd rather not have a collar and be the only man a woman's interested in.
The bath scene and it was kinda cute so that was where I was coming from with her intitial scenes. It's kinda "eh" on that part, but she's got that "happy/fluffy" personality minus the whole wanting to eat everyone part that's a nice contrast to the others around there. The others are cruel mainly because they enjoy it more or less, where the others in the other realms seem to almost all be either careless/indifferent/indulgent in causing harm.

Mind, as I said Seinaru is my personal favorite. She's got the tough "onee-san" tsundere vibes which hits a lot of boxes in addition to being the implied "thicc"-est character and actually gets a vested interest in helping the MC be more capable vs treating him like a toy/food/child.

Poutsologos

Apr 20, 2021
Yes, I know, and I have them, but mostly they are in Japanese, not in English. People from Japan are too lazy, too stupid and too much into their isolationism politics, so they have no idea to sit and translate into English all their games and all texts in their visual novels.
Can you share the list?

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes