4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
When I tried playing the newest version, the app requested permissions to access my network volumes, photos, contacts, calendar, reminders, and much more. Why would this game ask for such extensive permissions?
That's sketchy as hell. And never happened when I played. Delete it and maybe try downloading from somewhere else

Reactions: Blind_Muzician

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Yeah, the theories about the queen and daughter being vampires are real interesting. Normally I'd want to protest it because the vampires in Timfalme aren't doing super great status-wise, but then again, it wouldn't be a politician without being out-of-touch with the populace.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Yeah and Croixelle might be a dhampir/half-vampire since her father was just a normal human
Nono, she would be 100% vampire, because the king was the same as the MC and so he had a pure soul without any kind of magic within him. That's why purebred humans are very value to giantess, they can pass the genetics to their daughters without mixing them with others

Reactions: OjosRojos

Fade567

Jun 8, 2021
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the only thing we know about giantesses mating with purebred humans is that it's highly desired since a pure soul won't contaminate the giantess mother's magical power so the resulting daughter will be just as strong as the mother.

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the only thing we know about giantesses mating with purebred humans is that it's highly desired since a pure soul won't contaminate the giantess mother's magical power so the resulting daughter will be just as strong as the mother.
I thought a pure human also had a higher chance of getting them preggers on top of that

Reactions: YouShallNotLol
Feb 22, 2024
Sooo... Any new theories about the Queen or the continent?
I am still waiting to meet the humans who live in Timfalme.
Maybe they live in neighborhoods for the little ones only, ¿what would it be like to live on a daily basis?, ¿what do they think of the fact that they are literally few in the world?

I'm still waiting for an appearance from them, and I even thought that since they are so few they would have their own area that they left as an exclusive neighborhood or something.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
It is kind of weird that we haven't popped in to visit them- it's pretty clear that the MC isn't from there and is unlikely to be recognized, but he doesn't know that.
Also, when is the next update again? This week or next?

Fade567

Jun 8, 2021
It is kind of weird that we haven't popped in to visit them- it's pretty clear that the MC isn't from there and is unlikely to be recognized, but he doesn't know that.
Also, when is the next update again? This week or next?
The next update should drop anytime now.

Creeperboy

Jul 29, 2022
I am still waiting to meet the humans who live in Timfalme.
Maybe they live in neighborhoods for the little ones only, ¿what would it be like to live on a daily basis?, ¿what do they think of the fact that they are literally few in the world?

I'm still waiting for an appearance from them, and I even thought that since they are so few they would have their own area that they left as an exclusive neighborhood or something.
maybe since they are so few and (kind of) important they are all nobles so that's why we didn't get to see any of them, or they are still vips of some sort

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes