4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

succxess1

May 4, 2021
This game is a nightmare to keep up with. I always DL the new updates but I haven't played it for months. So many routes I don't know where I am or what's going on anymore.

lubujiana

Mar 1, 2022
If I had to take a guess about the MC's past currently, I'd say he was in actual Hell and that mystery giantess was a powerful Archdemon or something similar who hoards human souls as her property. Elliette talks about how when she incarnated into the mortal world from Heaven she lost most of her memories and had to adapt to move around in a corporeal body, which fits with the MC having amnesia and his body being severely depleted/needing a lot of rest to recover from something traumatic that happened (being rescued by someone/managing to escape some other way). Just a theory, tho.
My theory is that we will never know as it's just basic hentai protagonist
why ? Because the less we know about his background, the more any player can be the protagonist. I mean… do we even know the color of his eyes ? That's some Monster Musume protag shit right here.
We will never know, or he was someone from our planet that got isekai, lost his memory, and repeat multiple lives (simultaneously) showing him all there is to know in this world

Birel

Aug 31, 2022
Yeah that's fair. But if they aren't gonna do anything with it, as we know so far, why even show her at the beginning? Chekhov's gun is a thing and arc as a writer probably knows it. He showed the gun and now he has to fire it

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
Yeah that's fair. But if they aren't gonna do anything with it, as we know so far, why even show her at the beginning? Chekhov's gun is a thing and arc as a writer probably knows it. He showed the gun and now he has to fire it
I don't think caring for "rules of writing" is very common among hentai game writers.

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
Even many non-H games have red herrings left and right because they wrote more story than they ended up putting in the game
It's like Chekhov's loose cannon

Jul 12, 2021
Ok fuck it. Is anyone kinda curious about the MC's mental state during the course of some of these routes? The killing, size difference and constant demeaning as a person can take their toll.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Creeperboy

Creeperboy

Jul 29, 2022
Ok fuck it. Is anyone kinda curious about the MC's mental state during the course of some of these routes? The killing, size difference and constant demeaning as a person can take their toll.
honestly? idk, but maybe the fact he has lost his memories is helping to make everything less... traumatic.
But if he regains his memories (and he will), oh boy if he isn't gonna need a therapist.

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor
Apr 8, 2022
He is for sure completely mindbroken on the Nyxmay route, the only way to survive with her is becoming an insane masochist that enjoys getting his body annihilated and regrown

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
I think that is tracked actually- or maybe I'm confusing it for the girls' mental states. I know on Sheina's, a pretty big deal is if you remember the safe word you're given or not- if not, you have to kill your way out, which when one of the slavers (hypocritically) calls you a murderer for, the MC kind of goes blank, which leads to a lot of ketchup production from Sheina's feet.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Well, Artical does track the sanity of the MC… that includes choices that would effect his mental state… which also correlates to the different paths with each giantess character.. ie giving into Bezvy lust or not, Margarita Yandere or not, killing the bandit in Sheina’s route… just depends… injuries, Mental states are tracked and it’s up to you on what happens…

Reactions: LiberatedSaber
Jul 12, 2021
Well, Artical does track the sanity of the MC… that includes choices that would effect his mental state… which also correlates to the different paths with each giantess character.. ie giving into Bezvy lust or not, Margarita Yandere or not, killing the bandit in Sheina’s route… just depends… injuries, Mental states are tracked and it’s up to you on what happens…
In that case, I wonder if it would be possible to make the MC snap...and become a manipulative villain in response.

Giantessfan355

Apr 1, 2021
I wonder when will Eliette finally get some action, up until now it's all been just the pc teasing her, maybe aside that one time where it almost happened because of Bezvallienne and her horny aura. Other than that one time, it has been really peaceful, and I guess it makes sense, she is a angel and all that, but for a game of this nature to not have a H-scene involving one of the oldest characters is just surprising

Reactions: LiberatedSaber

Birel

Aug 31, 2022
Speaking of elliete. I have a feeling she did something bad about the afterlife or some related to soul links cause if you push her about she breaks down crying, why do I know this? Cause who needs morals

Apr 8, 2022
Speaking of elliete. I have a feeling she did something bad about the afterlife or some related to soul links cause if you push her about she breaks down crying, why do I know this? Cause who needs morals
It's heavily implied if not confirmed by now that Makla was the dragoness she fought and mortally wounded to protect a village. She tried to heal her after the fight to save her life but it was too much damage and Makla got turned into an undead from it, that's why she hates Eliette so much.

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
In that case, I wonder if it would be possible to make the MC snap...and become a manipulative villain in response.
He can already get pretty manipulative if he's pro war and wants Naya and Regina to fight. And he absolutely can manipulate Margarita's heart.

I want to manipulate the princess, begin a revolt, and watch the queens authority crumble away as I make out with her daughter

ezgif-3-11825816c5.jpg

Jul 12, 2021
He can already get pretty manipulative if he's pro war and wants Naya and Regina to fight. And he absolutely can manipulate Margarita's heart.

I want to manipulate the princess, begin a revolt, and watch the queens authority crumble away as I make out with her daughter

View attachment 3687085
Yes, do it! Do what must be done Lady Croix. Do not hesitate, show no mercy!

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes