4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
That's kind of the point of those types of giantesses/femdoms. There is no way out, there is no escape, there is no punishing them. You either behave or get punished. A recent poll on giantesscity.com suggest that it's a 50/50 split of people who like em sadistic and who like em gentle. Not "some" people. How about, don't go to the hell kingdom if you don't want to go to a hellish place? There's an idea.

The wild kingdom is free reign on who you encounter and only the heaven kingdom will gaurantee you a gentle experience

I think the way they designed the game is perfectly fair to all gradients of the fetish (for the most part) so long as you play it right.

Reading these comments sometimes is like people going to a gay bar and complaining about how everyone's gay while there's a regular bar next door smh
Cool

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
That's kind of the point of those types of giantesses/femdoms. There is no way out, there is no escape, there is no punishing them. You either behave or get punished. A recent poll on giantesscity.com suggest that it's a 50/50 split of people who like em sadistic and who like em gentle. Not "some" people. How about, don't go to the hell kingdom if you don't want to go to a hellish place? There's an idea.

The wild kingdom is free reign on who you encounter and only the heaven kingdom will gaurantee you a gentle experience

I think the way they designed the game is perfectly fair to all gradients of the fetish (for the most part) so long as you play it right.

Reading these comments sometimes is like people going to a gay bar and complaining about how everyone's gay while there's a regular bar next door smh
Except Bel isn't Hell kingdom content, she's a side story. She's kind of a bitchy side story, but side story.
Still isn't the right game if you hate abuse, only the fluffiest of routes in this game lack it, and that pretty much limits you to Bez.

Oct 14, 2017
Except Bel isn't Hell kingdom content, she's a side story. She's kind of a bitchy side story, but side story.
Still isn't the right game if you hate abuse, only the fluffiest of routes in this game lack it, and that pretty much limits you to Bez.
I'd say there's more than just Bez w/o abuse, at least if we mean intentional abuse from giantesses.

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Giant Guardians 0.3.15
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
I'd say there's more than just Bez w/o abuse, at least if we mean intentional abuse from giantesses.
I guess it depends on your tolerance and personal taste what counts as abuse, but the way Chum's talking it seems like he may want to avoid all but the teeniest little taps. Maybe not, I dunno.

As for the update, what's Cia like? Wanna know if I can skip this one.

Oct 14, 2017
I guess it depends on your tolerance and personal taste what counts as abuse, but the way Chum's talking it seems like he may want to avoid all but the teeniest little taps. Maybe not, I dunno.

Well they mentioned liking Margarita, Maryen, and Regina as well. As for Cia, i like her so far. A bit mischievous but friendly and has a cool ability. She already has waifu potential imo.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
How does this game have the vaginal sex tag? Is there sex with a normal-sized girl or is it just MC being used as a masturbation object?

Reactions: H2R

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022

Giantesses are a lot stronger than I am and I like my bones intact, what else can I say? Maryen can get a little rough so far but if you tell her you can't breathe she'll stop.

Cia's okay. She's seems nice-ish so far but she has no problems cheating at card games and using you for the bet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gojii

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
How does this game have the vaginal sex tag? Is there sex with a normal-sized girl or is it just MC being used as a masturbation object?
I think Naya is the only one that has proper sex with you, unless you count the times your legs join in too. I can't tell if Hara was just using your penis or your legs too because her fingers are in the way. Edit: Just checked Hara's route, she does put your legs in cg naya_sex.png cg hara.png

Last edited:
Reactions: jhustrue and Gojii

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Less bonus characters, more story progression please.
Yeah, I think they're spreading themselves too thin they keep adding more side characters while still only updating two characters at a time. And they only consistently update side characters so long as the owner of that character makes donations. I don't think Sheri will ever get another update.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
New version was released, just need someone to post it here
new guest character: Cia
Guest character update: Bel
Ayo bro let me have this
She on my top 5 and I had to wait months for her to have any updates
Less bonus characters, more story progression please.
Seinaru's training the MC to get stronger could have lead to an entire different branching section of content where at least MC isn't insta-squish possibly as a plot point, which could appeal to some, but she hasn't seen any content in a long time.

The "heaviest" one who is also a tsundere tough dragon onee-san type getting hardly any content is strange, but its a "guest character" so we have to wait on that person even if you want to donate more. Principled hdevs exist I guess? :KEK:

Some don't like the crush stuff, which I get. I just keep getting crushed in the Nyxmay scene even doing fresh saves and speedrunning to it, maybe offering to go with Kendra hardblocks it?

Oct 14, 2017
Seinaru's training the MC to get stronger could have lead to an entire different branching section of content where at least MC isn't insta-squish possibly as a plot point, which could appeal to some, but she hasn't seen any content in a long time.

The "heaviest" one who is also a tsundere tough dragon onee-san type getting hardly any content is strange, but its a "guest character" so we have to wait on that person even if you want to donate more. Principled hdevs exist I guess? :KEK:

Some don't like the crush stuff, which I get. I just keep getting crushed in the Nyxmay scene even doing fresh saves and speedrunning to it, maybe offering to go with Kendra hardblocks it?
Well at least we still have training with Riys, who is also a dragon. Too bad that donation tier is so much. if it was less then itd be easier for those ppl to donate. There are walkthrus for Nyxmay in this thread, she is pretty tough.

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes