4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I'm guessing
Kive
Margarita
Shiena

It's been about 6 months since they had an update and that's usually how long it takes for characters to rotate.
Sometimes… other times it just depends where characters are in the world storyline…

Wolfenzxc

May 16, 2023
I never said that guest character stories are not canon, it's not up for me to decide. What I said is that they do not set up, but based on a main story instead. I'm not sure what you meant by "Lycalis and Viridice are also considerably more alive in the guest routes", because I've never seen any story that would go further than involving a guardian of that kingdoms in it. They are mainly focused on a guest character, as they were meant to.

None of them uncover any info about Viridice or Lycalis that we couldn't know from main plot. The only thing I can remember is Zanna talking about flying monsters (wyverns?), how they can be used as food, that they attack in big packs, etc, but nothing about Keisiema for example. It's true that Margarita's Inn is a good setup for a story arc, but is not a merit of a side story. In fact, Cia's story starts there thanks to the main plot. Same goes to MC's demon-phobia. He has one because of what happened in the main story, not the other way around. Also, I'm not sure if MC is afraid of demonsses specifically. He surely was traumatized by Kendra, but I don't remember him peeing his pants when he met her again or Evalin for example, yet when a nightmare stroked him infront of Maryen (maybe she is the reason to them btw), he was afraid of her too. I think it's more like a giantess-phobia, fear of someone so big and strong compared to him even if they mean no harm. Maryen is not an angel btw.

Yes, you are right, ideas from side stories may be used on main one (I never doubted that), ther's nothing wrong about it, and yes, I must admit that bloodstone could be among those. However, if we assume that there is a chance that Maryen becomes corrupted enough to try reviving her dad, which would be pointless at that point, she might simply resort to necromancy magic instead of using runes.
in riys route around the end its talks about some person we havent met i kinda think it could be the traitor from lycalis because its seems like the two characters that attacked the mc in riys route show similar appearance to the two lycalians we meet in madea's route but we wont get to know for sure until the main game is done as guest characters are on hold.

Apr 29, 2020
Okay so I tried to do a different kind of tier list using Jujutsu Kaisen faces as ranks, so if anyone would like to use this, go at it;

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
in riys route around the end its talks about some person we havent met i kinda think it could be the traitor from lycalis because its seems like the two characters that attacked the mc in riys route show similar appearance to the two lycalians we meet in madea's route but we wont get to know for sure until the main game is done as guest characters are on hold.
Work on guest characters are haulted for now, so I doubt we will get an answer any time soon.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
The actual fuck is going on with this thread?
Not sure. I've been waiting for all this to blow over, somebody started a flame war and I have no clue what's the context and people are talking about "jjk" which I also know nothing about....

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
do you guys think they will do a xmas special like with halloween update or not?
I hope not, I want a *real* update. If we get a christmas special then it might take up a slot over someone I'd actually want. Margarita and Kive have had nothing for MONTHS

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
I hope not, I want a *real* update. If we get a christmas special then it might take up a slot over someone I'd actually want. Margarita and Kive have had nothing for MONTHS
In one of the last updates we got both Halloween special and 2 route updates. I can't really judge, but it seems like making a *real update* and adding some on top is feasible, if not constantly at least.

Florrr

Aug 2, 2021
I don't know if it's politics or ad hominem or something else, but, the hell this shit doing here? Y'know, I wanna start talking more about the game so here's a prompt: Who else do y'all think might get the option to be corrupted in the future (or maybe, uncorrupted)?

My guess is Madea, since we already have 2/4 normal countries' guardians getting potentially corrupted, so only Lycanis + central kingdom remains as the areas that are normal and uncorrupted

Florrr

Aug 2, 2021
Considering there's 19 characters in the game, waiting months is what's expected. I remember sometime that Maryen didn't get an update for like half a year

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
I don't know if it's politics or ad hominem or something else, but, the hell this shit doing here? Y'know, I wanna start talking more about the game so here's a prompt: Who else do y'all think might get the option to be corrupted in the future (or maybe, uncorrupted)?

My guess is Madea, since we already have 2/4 normal countries' guardians getting potentially corrupted, so only Lycanis + central kingdom remains as the areas that are normal and uncorrupted
Well let's compile a list: Maeryn and Diula are beyond a doubt candidates for corruption thus far.
Madea is an interesting guess, do you have any thoughts to back up why it would be her, or is it just because she's one of the only two giantesses from Lycolis?
I'd actually say Naya has a lot more elasticity for how she can end up, whether you encourage her warmongering, predatory ways or try to coax her into someone with more concern for life- I don't think she'd ever get to the point of, say, Regina, but of all the girls I think she has the most potential thus far to improve her or make her worse- or keep her as-is. Madea doesn't seem to ever be swayed from her views no matter how much of a "mini Naya" you are on her route, though others would have to confirm that for me as I haven't tried.

I don't know if it's corruption necessarily, but you can definitely make Shiena a much bloodier character through dialogue and forgetfulness.

I'm kind of curious though who among the more monstrous girls has the greatest potential for redemption- and which of them would actually be deserving, at that.

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor
4.90 star(s) 28 Votes