4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Sad_Frog

Jul 15, 2021
While I don't like evil characters, I like turning good characters evil. The corruption routes are probably my favorites, even if it's kind of hypocritical haha
Yeah! I love well-written characters slowly turning to the dark side. I will never forget my first encounter with Warcraft III. Arthas, the king's son, a paladin, an extremely good man. Until the events of Stratholme where the first serious crack appeared...
If the creators of GG make a similar or better character, I will shower them with gold... Or silver, in the country I come from we mine a lot of silver...

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
The post wasn't updated since 0.3.42 update, but all of a sudden we get a 0.3.45 with no changelog. No posts of this update in kemono as well ( ). Kind of strange.

upd. Nvm, there actually is a post about this update on their patreon, I'm still not familiar with how kemono works.

For anyone wondering, 0.3.45 features route updates for Bezvalienne (Sponsored by Bill) and Madea (Sponsored by Patsika)

Last edited:
Reactions: S3ri4l

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Yeah so what does mini-Naya mean? I try for hours but I can't seen to unlock it! She my favorite
There’s two different relationship paths for Madea, one where you acted dignified and pretty much trying to Romance her… The other route is being really perverted towards Madea and not really supporting her at all ( I call it the mini-Naya route LOL)

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
There’s two different relationship paths for Madea, one where you acted dignified and pretty much trying to Romance her… The other route is being really perverted towards Madea and not really supporting her at all ( I call it the mini-Naya route LOL)
I tried being pervy with her, because funny enough, normally being an absolute horndog gets you points with like 85% of the game's characters. When Madea asked what I thought (about Lycolis's dance between giantesses and normals) and I chose the 'your breasts? They're great!' option (on a second playthrough) and she was so disappointed, I felt so gross, had to restart immediately.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
I tried being pervy with her, because funny enough, normally being an absolute horndog gets you points with like 85% of the game's characters. When Madea asked what I thought (about Lycolis's dance between giantesses and normals) and I chose the 'your breasts? They're great!' option (on a second playthrough) and she was so disappointed, I felt so gross, had to restart immediately.
Did you really felt gross? I mean, for me it's just a game, so if i decide to observe the content I could get by playing as perv, I wouldn't feel anything about it.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Did you really felt gross? I mean, for me it's just a game, so if i decide to observe the content I could get by playing as perv, I wouldn't feel anything about it.
I like to immerse myself in RPGs, to the point that yeah, I do have a hard time being an asshole for no reason, mean to characters that don't deserve it, and when the big, cute giantess looks at you with disgust and disappointment after you find one of the few rare instances where being a perv doesn't net you points with them, it gets to me as a result.

Reactions: Sad_Frog

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
I like to immerse myself in RPGs, to the point that yeah, I do have a hard time being an asshole for no reason, mean to characters that don't deserve it, and when the big, cute giantess looks at you with disgust and disappointment after you find one of the few rare instances where being a perv doesn't net you points with them, it gets to me as a result.
I see. Well, in my first walkthrough I also tried to choose what I felt right to. But now, noticing how many typos, logical issues and other mistakes were made in text, it gets harder to enjoy the story. Some emotional moments even break the tension because of this.

Wolfenzxc

May 16, 2023
i just went down riys path in the guest characters and realised maryen could buy a bloodstone to talk to her father and i was wonder if she would buy one from homaspernia i feel like with the mc's influence he could convice her to but also convice her not to since bloodstones would have got riys exlied if the sage council new

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

Birel

Aug 31, 2022
Yeah they are. By I give the devs some slack since it isn't their native tongue and probably use Google translate

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
I find it weird that they don't release a spanish version of the game even though the devs are Spaniards. There are a lot of Hispanophones out there, it'd be an easy way to get more patreon subs.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
i just went down riys path in the guest characters and realised maryen could buy a bloodstone to talk to her father and i was wonder if she would buy one from homaspernia i feel like with the mc's influence he could convice her to but also convice her not to since bloodstones would have got riys exlied if the sage council new
She could not. First of all, necromancy is a taboo both in Viridice and Keisiema. Second: her dad's body and soul was sacrificed to Maryen's mother's spell to keep Heaven kindom up in the sky. I don't think that you could revive somebody from such state.

Reactions: LiberatedSaber
4.90 star(s) 28 Votes