4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

DangleDing

Jan 31, 2019
It seems you need to remember that the game is in development; the money you pay now is more of a donation that you make, and gets some benefits for it. The game is not expensive because it is not technically for sale yet, meaning that when the game does gets completed, it will be then that you can buy the full version for a reasonable price and potentially have access to updates that the developers decide to make afterwards.

If you are gonna keep complaining about the price, then wait for the game gets completed. And if you are playing the pirated game, then you have even less reasons to complain
the reason why you're argument doesn't fully work is because most developers even before the game is completed don't charge 10 dollars a month

Reactions: Gojii and larkpie

Icedrake

Nov 27, 2020
I did a research on the language used on the official patreon paged on its Spanish so either they live in Spain or in the Latin American countries which mean the US dollar they want buys more in the EU and way more in the Latin American countries

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
the reason why you're argument doesn't fully work is because most developers even before the game is completed don't charge 10 dollars a month
It kinda does, it’s their main source of income, it’s their product so they can dictate what the prices are, You can’t compare different projects/games to their projects because that’s just a Dichotomy… Plus Ur on a Piracy website taking the product for free… so yes, you can say what whatever you want but don’t say, “most developers even before the game is completed don't charge 10 dollars a month” because in fact, that’s a false statement with how many Variables there are when it comes to content creators and their content (Patreon tiers, different version, ect.)

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
In any case, this is the artist’s wages. But I don’t agree about plagiarism; the main thing is to pay for the authors’ work.
I mean, I really want to support the developers of this novel, but I don't want to pay hucksters for it.
Bro, just look at boosty's logo, it's literally patreon logo flipped upside-down.
A patreon copycat, one big scam, made by russians.
I don't know what imaginar "hucksters" you're talking about, while believing in a literal scam. :KEK:

DangleDing

Jan 31, 2019
It kinda does, it’s their main source of income, it’s their product so they can dictate what the prices are, You can’t compare different projects/games to their projects because that’s just a Dichotomy… Plus Ur on a Piracy website taking the product for free… so yes, you can say what whatever you want but don’t say, “most developers even before the game is completed don't charge 10 dollars a month” because in fact, that’s a false statement with how many Variables there are when it comes to content creators and their content (Patreon tiers, different version, ect.)
I pay for the games I enjoy and I usually just use this site to see what games their are, cause it's way easier to find them all here, and from personal experience like only 5% of the developers I've seen on f95zone charge 10 dollars on their patreon or similar sites.

Edit: Obviously the developer can charge however much he wants I just feel like making it $10 dollars will have way less people will buy it.

Reactions: Gojii

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
It seems you need to remember that the game is in development; the money you pay now is more of a donation that you make, and gets some benefits for it. The game is not expensive because it is not technically for sale yet, meaning that when the game does gets completed, it will be then that you can buy the full version for a reasonable price and potentially have access to updates that the developers decide to make afterwards.

If you are gonna keep complaining about the price, then wait for the game gets completed. And if you are playing the pirated game, then you have even less reasons to complain
I think what you don't understand is right there in your own comment- if I'm contributing to the game at the lowest tier, I should be getting the fucking game, with no bells or whistles- higher tiers get you extra shit, and we know for a fact, given that Bill has consistently bought out a slot for Bev every chance he gets that people will pay more than the minimum.
I bring up that issue because I would like to support the development of the game, but not break the bank for it, I don't have more dollars than sense.
As for why I don't subscribe to the $2 tier and keep pirating it, that's because I don't want to accidentally say "man I loved Madea's last update, it was so cute!" and they see I'm only a $2 patron and go "And how do you know how that happens? You shouldn't have the game" Then get banned and my money goes to waste.

enfieldmayk

Dec 31, 2021
Bro, just look at boosty's logo, it's literally patreon logo flipped upside-down.
A patreon copycat, one big scam, made by russians.
I don't know what imaginar "hucksters" you're talking about, while believing in a literal scam. :KEK:
What is the scam? Boosty is just a platform like Patreon, it allows you to support the author in the same way, except that it supports debit cards, incl. Belarus and Russia. And about the hucksters, I mean that some users, in order to support through Patreon, need to overpay 200% for virtual cards, which is simply incredibly high.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I pay for the games I enjoy and I usually just use this site to see what games their are, cause it's way easier to find them all here, and from personal experience like only 5% of the developers I've seen on f95zone charge 10 dollars on their patreon or similar sites.

Edit: Obviously the developer can charge however much he wants I just feel like making it $10 dollars will have way less people will buy it.
And I’ve seen creators charge $10 for a game and or different benefits… tbh it’s personally just people ls own opinions on the matter, so we can go on and on about it but it’s not gonna solve anything really… the real question is tho… will you turn Bezvy evil? Cuz I will LOL

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
i found if you dont comfort madea in the bed scene you get some different dialogue in the flower scene she talks about naya viridice and more of the war stuff we know already
If you are comforting through her route, you try once again in the new scene.

Then you can either tease her of compliment her. That changes her dialogue, but she puts you between her thighs regardless.

Wolfenzxc

May 16, 2023
If you are comforting through her route, you try once again in the new scene.

Then you can either tease her of compliment her. That changes her dialogue, but she puts you between her thighs regardless.
ye but its seem like theirs going to be a route where your not her partner and just a friend in the new scene if you dont comfort her in the previous scene you cant comfort her in the new scene you just cant tease her or compliment her she just talks and the mc listens

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes