4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
Guys I am having a problem with the update, when I load my saves, for example Yakku's route, it doesn't show the continuation of the story, the "To be Continued" appears
Load an earlier save. That's what I had to do.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
wow update wow
win: Mega
mac: Mega
Welp this update was a little disappointing, I expected the chat between Yakku and Croixelle to be a little more interesting but nothing to important happend. Also I hope Diula's route pick up the pace soon, I like the interactions she has with the MC but she has very few updates and when she has one, it doesn't happen much.
I don't have much to say about Nyxmay, she is still her, a sadist with a gentle smile.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Welp this update was a little disappointing, I expected the chat between Yakku and Croixelle to be a little more interesting but nothing to important happend. Also I hope Diula's route pick up the pace soon, I like the interactions she has with the MC but she has very few updates and when she has one, it doesn't happen much.
I don't have much to say about Nyxmay, she is still her, a sadist with a gentle smile.
WHAT NYXMAYS UPDATE WAS THE MOST EMOTIONAL UPDATE BRO! And she’s not as what it seems…there’s more… I personally can’t wait to see more of her

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Her route is interesting, she's definitely much deeper than I first thought upon seeing her. In spite of that however, I still feel she should have died with her fairy kingdom.
Damn Bro, don’t even wanna wait till we know what actually happened? I’m not gonna judge till after the fact of knowing what happened, but saying she should’ve died like the rest of em is kind disingenuous… if you play the altruistic path, she’s a lot more deep than if you just play the “please just squish me path”

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Damn Bro, don’t even wanna wait till we know what actually happened? I’m not gonna judge till after the fact of knowing what happened, but saying she should’ve died like the rest of em is kind disingenuous… if you play the altruistic path, she’s a lot more deep than if you just play the “please just squish me path”
Nothing can excuse or justify horrible things she has done, and keeps doing. Hating her is morally justified. :HideThePain:

"I love torturing and killing people because it feels good. Some sad things may have happened to me in the past. Look how deep and complex I am!" - Nyxmay, summarized.

Apr 8, 2022
Yeah I can see how you would feel that way. Yakuu is also an ice cold bitch and dangerous but she's very much "Lawful Evil", you follow her orders and do as she says and she is generally pretty reasonable and she's never a hypocrite like Kendra is.

Reactions: YouShallNotLol

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Nothing can excuse or justify horrible things she has done, and keeps doing. Hating her is morally justified. :HideThePain:

"I love torturing and killing people because it feels good. Some sad things may have happened to me in the past. Look how deep and complex I am!" - Nyxmay, summarized.
She might’ve done/continued horrible things presently , but that doesn’t excuse the fact that there’s still “good” in there, and being on the Altruistic path, who knows, I’m sure we’ll be able to redeem her… Such a tragic back story, even if we don’t know all the details yet

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Doesn't matter what she was, and even if something truly horrible happened to her and made her become what she is now, that isn't an excuse.
True.

It is the typical moral dilemma I see in fictional characters. Forgiveness, redemption, atonement... They are complicated concepts.

Some of the girls in Giant Guardians are an example of it. In the end, it goes down to what you believe. That this is a fictional case helps with the decision.

BlackAion

Jan 21, 2018
Vai'klis, nxymay, and Yakuu.... So much Homaspernia I have to go through again... Why does that place have so many damn characters anyway....?
View attachment 3453974
So many... Bro theres like 3 characters there with any real content. Homiaspermia characters have been largely shafted by sponsors and devs alike. Naya and Maryen got most of the love. The only faction worse than that group is the underwater faction which hasnt been touched in like forever.

Reactions: Gojii

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
True.

It is the typical moral dilemma I see in fictional characters. Forgiveness, redemption, atonement... They are complicated concepts.

Some of the girls in Giant Guardians are an example of it. In the end, it goes down to what you believe. That this is a fictional case helps with the decision.
Exactly, I’m not saying what she has turned into and all of those criminal acts are justifiable that we can just forget but I’m also saying that there’s still a part of her that still holds good, and wants to believe there’s goodness in the world…specifically Selfless good (which is one of the purest/rarest forms of it)… can’t say for sure since we don’t know the entire story, but what I can say it that, we can control her fate… do you want her to be the same Nyxmay, or do you want to see her at least return to some kind of her original form

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
So many... Bro theres like 3 characters there with any real content. Homiaspermia characters have been largely shafted by sponsors and devs alike. Naya and Maryen got most of the love. The only faction worse than that group is the underwater faction which hasnt been touched in like forever.
It’s been noted the Ocean Kingdoms, won’t be introduced till the continent characters get furthered in content… it’s pretty much a whole new world and story with different characters… and most of the sponsors have actually been Medea, Naya and Regina…

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Yeah, to Nyxmay, when I say she should have died along with her kingdom, I mean that objectively, the least harm, the least evil would have been propagated in the world had she died along with them, and arguably it would have been a happier end for her too, reunited in death with her followers.
Instead she runs around being a literally bloodthirsty psychopath who self-confesses to getting off to pain and suffering. I am on the Altruism path btw, and I'm enjoying playing her path to see where it goes, but no amount of tragedy in her past justifies her actions in the present. What happened to her is what I like to call an explanation, but not a justification.

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes