4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
I'm currently putting my money on a "mother of monsters" deal. Giantesses, as far as I'm aware are biologically immortal, so she could be some absolutely primordial being.
It's possible she's actually related to Ophelia, come to think of it- when hiding in her room, the MC smelled "a familiar scent". How could that be possible except if he smelled it before his memories began, back when he was a prisoner still? Couple that with the fact it was dark and she was massive- just like Ophelia during her introduction- and there's a pretty good possibility there's some relation I think.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I'm currently putting my money on a "mother of monsters" deal. Giantesses, as far as I'm aware are biologically immortal, so she could be some absolutely primordial being.
It's possible she's actually related to Ophelia, come to think of it- when hiding in her room, the MC smelled "a familiar scent". How could that be possible except if he smelled it before his memories began, back when he was a prisoner still? Couple that with the fact it was dark and she was massive- just like Ophelia during her introduction- and there's a pretty good possibility there's some relation I think.
They aren't Biologically immortal, Each species/type of giantess has different lifespans... And Possibly?... Maybe He remembers that smell from first meeting her?? Then again, the MC (We) don't mention it... The queen I say is one Higher possibilities but a part of me is saying it's someone that on par with the queen or even higher.. (Void Goddess?)

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
They aren't Biologically immortal, Each species/type of giantess has different lifespans... And Possibly?... Maybe He remembers that smell from first meeting her?? Then again, the MC (We) don't mention it... The queen I say is one Higher possibilities but a part of me is saying it's someone that on par with the queen or even higher.. (Void Goddess?)
I don't think it's the queen, though I did at one point- now I think it's someone of the queen's bloodline, someone older than the queen even.
I wouldn't think if it was just the smell from when he first met her that he wouldn't be able to place it, which makes me think it's a scent he's able to recall from before he woke up in Kendra's chair that house.

And, fair I suppose, I just assumed giantesses were biologically immortal due to how obscenely long-lived they all are, with the queen having lived for over 3500 years (that's only how long she's been queen, there's no telling how many centuries or even millennia she lived beforehand) and still lookin' good, and not diminished in strength at all (at least as far as we know).
We don't have an age for Regina, but she's probably got a millennia or two under her belt, and then there's no telling how long that means her mentor has lived.

Fade567

Jun 8, 2021
Maybe a giantess goddess or a giantess who was able to obtain godlike power and immortality?
I'm still thinking about the first image we see in GG, the one with all the people in cages. The people in the cages seem to be purebred humans since I can't see any nonhuman features like tails, pointy ears, claws, etc. In the latest dream scene in Nyxmay's route humans were called 'the purest form of life' so maybe this mysterious giantess is exploiting that fact and using purebred humans to gain power and extended life? Why else would she be collecting them? Maybe that's also why purebred humans are so rare?

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Maybe a giantess goddess or a giantess who was able to obtain godlike power and immortality?
I'm still thinking about the first image we see in GG, the one with all the people in cages. The people in the cages seem to be purebred humans since I can't see any nonhuman features like tails, pointy ears, claws, etc. In the latest dream scene in Nyxmay's route humans were called 'the purest form of life' so maybe this mysterious giantess is exploiting that fact and using purebred humans to gain power and extended life? Why else would she be collecting them? Maybe that's also why purebred humans are so rare?
I think it's been stated that purebred humans are so rare because they have to breed with other purebreds to maintain their population- banging catgirls, elves, orcs, goblins, vampires, giantesses, w/e means your bloodline just got sullied, and there'll be one less purebred running around.
However, one thing that literally everyone emphasizes upon meeting the MC is that he's a pure soul- now that may have something to do with it, not just being purebred, but also having no magic whatsoever.

Furthermore, what purebreds there are are congregated in Timfalme (I wonder if we may get a chance to visit the purebred district with Shiena's upcoming update)
It does feel... Suspicious, all things considered.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Inb4 the former captor is an Eldritch Abomination/cthulu onee-san who is a yandere (will destroy the world over MC) an intense deredere (super affectionate) side.

We get her when she rises out of the ocean at the end of the sea kingdom arc as a giga sized behemoth with extra thicc thighs and booba as the climax of the game and she wrestles with max size Pyeka over her husbando.

There's your nonsensical over the top unserious idea of the week.

..... :KEK:

In all seriousness, some sort of variant of the first part of this wouldn't be the worst concept, as a cthulu/Eldritch type giantess wouldn't be the worst idea. She's trapped behind some sort of barrier or the like and MC does something in the end game that she breaks out?

Maybe the agreement to stop the fighting the Queen imposed is related to keeping her sealed, thats an even "bigger" threat to all of them that has this "peace"/status quo for centuries. Possibly linked to the implied demise of the Fae/Faries and Nyxmay's corruption?

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
My first guess is another Homapernian scumbag with a hard-on for human misery.
But that's probably too obvious
I think this brewing conflict and Homaspernia being the bad guys is a red herring. I bet there's gonna be some big bad to fight that has to do with the MC's amnesia and dreams.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I think this brewing conflict and Homaspernia being the bad guys is a red herring. I bet there's gonna be some big bad to fight that has to do with the MC's amnesia and dreams.
I’m not sure… depending on which character route, it'll definitely be different… world events happen… but experienced differently depending on which character route ur on and then there’s also the different paths you have with each character… so I’m sure this mysterious giantess might make itself known… in what capacity? Who knows… just depends… all we know for a fact tho is that this giantess is… more “cruel”.. or is “obsessed” the right word lmao to the (MC)…

BlackAion

Jan 21, 2018
1710624102225.png

I am reminded that humans in the setting have a boring (but completely understandable) viewpoint towards giantesses. I am betting many of these giantesses have waited centuries to find anyone, let alone a pure human, to mate with and even longer to actually have children. I am certain MANY giantesses make do with non-pure humans since while it is a stretch, it isnt IMPOSSIBLE to have children with them. Yakuu is proof of that. Plus they have the time, they live for millenia at the very least. Im not sure they ever die of old age.

Last edited:

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
View attachment 3449874

I am reminded that humans in the setting have a boring (but completely understandable) viewpoint towards giantesses. I am betting many of these giantesses have waited centuries to find anyone, let alone a pure human, to mate with and even longer to actually have children. I am certain MANY giantesses make do with non-pure humans since while it is a stretch, it isnt IMPOSSIBLE to have children with them. Plus they have the time, they live for millenia at the very least. Im not sure they ever die of old age.
You know, now I am curious.
I dont know if it was ever mentioned, but can they control if they get pregnant?
Like, there were some unbirth scenes where we clearly came inside, although I guess the sperm would only be in the vagina and not the uterus.
Would that mean that we will have to crawl to the cervix to impregnate a giantess?
This is quite funny to think about.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Inb4 the former captor is an Eldritch Abomination/cthulu onee-san who is a yandere (will destroy the world over MC) an intense deredere (super affectionate) side.

We get her when she rises out of the ocean at the end of the sea kingdom arc as a giga sized behemoth with extra thicc thighs and booba as the climax of the game and she wrestles with max size Pyeka over her husbando.

There's your nonsensical over the top unserious idea of the week.

..... :KEK:

In all seriousness, some sort of variant of the first part of this wouldn't be the worst concept, as a cthulu/Eldritch type giantess wouldn't be the worst idea. She's trapped behind some sort of barrier or the like and MC does something in the end game that she breaks out?

Maybe the agreement to stop the fighting the Queen imposed is related to keeping her sealed, thats an even "bigger" threat to all of them that has this "peace"/status quo for centuries. Possibly linked to the implied demise of the Fae/Faries and Nyxmay's corruption?
I do think someone powerful existed in times before the Queens rule… the continent was filled with chaos apparently… so maybe like you said, the queen sealed an ancient giantess in another plain of existence…

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Does this mean that being in the castle will lead to a bad ending or something, and you actually are a spy?

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
I think whoever's running that false flag op between Lycolis and Viridice is part of some greater plan- there are still some players we've only heard about, but haven't seen yet, those being "that woman" who betrayed Lycolis apparently, potentially Naya's aunt, and then Regina's mentor. Finally, that corrupting presence coming from Homaspernia that Diula's investigating I think may be connected. As for why all the focus on Viridice, I think it's because of the Tree of Life. All that mana in the hands of a skilled practitioner could do terrible things.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
So, we'll finally see why Croixelle is meeting with Yakuu. Still don't get why people say the princess is planning a coup...

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
Does this mean that being in the castle will lead to a bad ending or something, and you actually are a spy?
Good question. The implications if the MC is unknowingly under someone else's control are interesting.

I think whoever's running that false flag op between Lycolis and Viridice is part of some greater plan- there are still some players we've only heard about, but haven't seen yet, those being "that woman" who betrayed Lycolis apparently, potentially Naya's aunt, and then Regina's mentor. Finally, that corrupting presence coming from Homaspernia that Diula's investigating I think may be connected. As for why all the focus on Viridice, I think it's because of the Tree of Life. All that mana in the hands of a skilled practitioner could do terrible things.
I agree. I could easily see the corruption not actually being the work of Homaspernia. But we'll see.
I wonder if this new Yakuu update hints at anything.

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes