4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
Yes, Kendra is flawed as a character: Despite having deep backstory, her destructive temper looks way too childish and unjustified for someone who lived a bunch of human lifespans. This makes her bad in more than a way, but not as bad as being one of the least popular among patrons, right? I guess I will never understand how popularity works.
I think that has more to do with checking kink boxes. Like if you want her for her dommy side, she is surpassed by Yakuu and Sheina IMHO. If you want her for the danger, she's surpassed by Nyxmay and Naya. If you want her for her beauty, you can get that plenty of places, not the least Maryen.
Then add her story line not being the strongest or most entertaining and you have a recipe for "meh".

Oh and in regards to Synanla, she obviously comes loaded with promise of a lot more than just her character model. What great and exciting discoveries may lay beneath the surface and so on.

Last edited:

Birel

Aug 31, 2022
They literally made the first giantess you ever see, mid. Wow. Talk about first character syndrome

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
There planning GG to be as big as “one piece“ so no View attachment 3427144 hope that helps
"We don't plan to abandon any character"
Guest characters btw, lol (My girl Seinaru actually could've been good content T_T )

Also I really hope they aren't going to turn Naya into another Haramunia.... :HideThePain: (The amount of "nyaa nyaa nyaa nyaa" excessiveness was actually cringe inducing to read :KEK: ).

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Guest characters btw, lol (My girl Seinaru actually could've been good content T_T )

Also I really hope they aren't going to turn Naya into another Haramunia.... :HideThePain: (The amount of "nyaa nyaa nyaa nyaa" excessiveness was actually cringe inducing to read :KEK: ).
Seinaru wasn't bad, but for me it was Roxanne, she's my #1 among the guests. Zanna was pretty good too, it's a shame it ended before we got to anything really saucy.

As for Naya, yeah, I'm hoping that it wont get excessive either. I didn't think it was too overbearing. It was just one sentence, at least on my playthrough, but I really don't feel that the whole animu nyan speak suits her at all.
That said, I found a little bit adorable, especially in the context we received it in (romance route ftw)

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
Seinaru wasn't bad, but for me it was Roxanne, she's my #1 among the guests. Zanna was pretty good too, it's a shame it ended before we got to anything really saucy.

As for Naya, yeah, I'm hoping that it wont get excessive either. I didn't think it was too overbearing. It was just one sentence, at least on my playthrough, but I really don't feel that the whole animu nyan speak suits her at all.
That said, I found a little bit adorable, especially in the context we received it in (romance route ftw)
300%
Zanna and Roxy had so much fun and hotness to explore.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021

Technically those Guest characters aren’t the developers characters to begin with, it was the people that created/gave the idea for them and their personalities to be put in their as a guest character at the time :KEK: And They most likely won’t..I mean you won’t even get that dialogue if your on the two stallion paths… just the loving one and I wouldn’t nyaaaa about it nyaa

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018

I actually found very cute seeing Naya talking like Haramunia, for me it's quite funny. meow

Reactions: LiberatedSaber

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
So… who do yall think is the mysterious giantess is? If we look at the context clues… there’s chains with spikes… keeping other tinies inside of small bird cages… smells “Hot”…

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
So… who do yall think is the mysterious giantess is? If we look at the context clues… there’s chains with spikes… keeping other tinies inside of small bird cages… smells “Hot”…
My first guess is another Homapernian scumbag with a hard-on for human misery.
But that's probably too obvious

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
My first guess is another Homapernian scumbag with a hard-on for human misery.
But that's probably too obvious
DAMN BRO… Calm down milk man Hahaha! But seriously, it’s gotta be a giantess extremely powerful enough, that can stump, Eliette’s who’s an Angel from the celestial plane… The Queen who by all means is the most powerful giantess on the continent(that we know of), Cygnia The Archmage who’s been around as long as the Queen who specializes in magic…

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
DAMN BRO… Calm down milk man Hahaha! But seriously, it’s gotta be a giantess extremely powerful enough, that can stump, Eliette’s who’s an Angel from the celestial plane… The Queen who by all means is the most powerful giantess on the continent(that we know of), Cygnia The Archmage who’s been around as long as the Queen who specializes in magic…
I think she isn't anyone of the known giantess, I think at some point in the routes she will appear

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes