• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
"probably", because they may get a full scale route. I'm also not sure about Sheina, since her path still has some room for a change.
I'm really hopeful about Sheina. I like her a lot, but right now it feels like the whole "dommy mommy goes to work" deal is being wasted a little bit, just to introduce more characters.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
I can tell you that you're right with the Fetish theme-park. But a Visual Novel should tell a story as a main goal. Everything else, fetishes and else is part of the story. But it has to be coherent.
Well I didn't mean that exaggerated "60%" do not tell the story, but most of the time they change focus from main ark to themselves, so technically the environment gets isolated with only you and a girl you decided to be with.

Last edited:
Reactions: raigogogo

Birel

Aug 31, 2022
You know, now that y'all are saying that, they should make an option where you actually go by yourself and see everything from an outsiders perspective. Not alongside any of the gts but like, some guy that's part of the environment not one that's shaping it. I think it would be interesting

raigogogo

Feb 17, 2024
Well I didn't mean that exaggerated "60%" do not tell the story, but most of the time they change focus from main ark to themselves, so technically the environment gets isolated with only you and a girl you decided to be with.
You got it right, but for me it's a bit of a narrative problem which maybe as a Player I can ignore but as a writer it just... Thought inducing.

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
I can tell you that you're right with the Fetish theme-park. But a Visual Novel should tell a story as a main goal. Everything else, fetishes and else is part of the story. But it has to be coherent.
But each route is telling a story? It's not all about the MC and his amnesia.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
But each route is telling a story? It's not all about the MC and his amnesia.
Yes each Route has their own story to tell... each character has different relationships you can form with, that coincide with there different paths... The MC and his mysteriousness is a driving factor but that's not the MAIN Story... its the story with THAT character ur with... and within those stories, are world events that you experience through different character stories... Like I don't know how people don't see this...Yes some characters stories, may influence the world more... but that's their story..Every Character story has a place in the world and playing each route, changes that specific characters story (you know... cuz there different paths)... Also all these characters routes are still early in development and some don't have defined paths yet... Yakuu's other path was just introduced in her last update, so some may not seem clear now, they'll be Comin... hope that helps and I was clear...

Reactions: larkpie

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
Next update should be out by the end of the week. Anyone wants to bet which path is getting continued?

I think Pyeka's going to be one of the three; she hasn't been updated since August.
I would say that Nyxmay is also getting updated, and maybe Diula

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
Although I don't really need this route to be updated, but what about the mermaid girl (forgot name)?
Like, what was the point of adding her, when she isn't being updated.

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
Although I don't really need this route to be updated, but what about the mermaid girl (forgot name)?
Like, what was the point of adding her, when she isn't being updated.
It was said many times that the mermaid is going to open a whole branch of many routes and that it will be added once the mainland routes are finished or near it

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
I would say that Nyxmay is also getting updated, and maybe Diula
This would be a pretty good lineup. While I don't like Nyxmay all that much, I am interested in learning about what fucked her head so bad, want to see if my predictions were right.
Has anyone compiled a list of updates? I know the patch notes on page one have them, but it's a bit illegible, from a data entry standpoint.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Next update should be out by the end of the week. Anyone wants to bet which path is getting continued?

I think Pyeka's going to be one of the three; she hasn't been updated since August.
Bet on Geniminigems and Madea, but personaly would like to see Yakuu or Croixelle and Maryen. Both are left at the cliffhangers... again.
Also why 3?

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Bet on Geniminigems and Madea, but personaly would like to see Yakuu or Croixelle and Maryen. Both are left at the cliffhangers... again.
Also why 3?
The castle route was updated pretty recently, so I doubt it'd get an update (sadly).
It's three because this is a dev update, not a sponsored update.

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
What is kinda intersting for me is that, at first I didnt really liked girls from Homaspernia.
But once I gave their routes a try, they werent so bad.
Nyxmay, although insane definitely is obsessed with you.
Vai'Klis is my favorite.
I dont know what to think about Yakuu. I kinda like her?
Pyeka and Kendra are also nice.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
What is kinda intersting for me is that, at first I didnt really liked girls from Homaspernia.
But once I gave their routes a try, they werent so bad.
Nyxmay, although insane definitely is obsessed with you.
Vai'Klis is my favorite.
I dont know what to think about Yakuu. I kinda like her?
Pyeka and Kendra are also nice.
Vai'klis shot up a lot in my rankings this most recent patch- what makes her your favorite?

bora123123321

Nov 12, 2022
I think you guys are missing one point about story and character development. Right now it might look story is not developing they are giving fetish scenes and leaving which is i am not complaining about :p. I think its like this and we are not learning anything about MC's past because game is still at the character development phase but not MC's but giantesses. Eventually we will learn more about MC's story and universe but it looks its gonna take a lot of time with the number of giantesses and process of the game each update :/

• Red Heart
Reactions: Silver_Crow117
4.90 star(s) 29 Votes