4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Fade567

Jun 8, 2021
Next update should be out by the end of the week. Anyone wants to bet which path is getting continued?

I think Pyeka's going to be one of the three; she hasn't been updated since August.
Probably the homaspernia girls(Pyeka, Nyxmay, Vai, Makla). Possibly Viridice characters.

Also, I totally forgot about the campus life update that came out not too long ago. Do y'all think they're going to update it regularly now?

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Probably the homaspernia girls(Pyeka, Nyxmay, Vai, Makla). Possibly Viridice characters.

Also, I totally forgot about the campus life update that came out not too long ago. Do y'all think they're going to update it regularly now?
It was an anniversary update for the campus so probably not… and for which characters… I’m thinking either - Regina, Medea and Yakuu or Regina, Medea and Naya

Apr 29, 2020
Am I the only person who assumes the reason Kendra is thiccer than a bowl of oatmeal compared to her sister has something to do with her biology having higher metabolism, therefor eating twice the amount a giantess would need to eat?
Sounds weird but chances are the reason she's only really confident against Maryen mainly has to do with the latter's compassion and patience, cause otherwise she isn't a full on physical fighter which would mean she mainly slouched around and ate most of the time before she was "corrupted".

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Am I the only person who assumes the reason Kendra is thiccer than a bowl of oatmeal compared to her sister has something to do with her biology having higher metabolism, therefor eating twice the amount a giantess would need to eat?
Sounds weird but chances are the reason she's only really confident against Maryen mainly has to do with the latter's compassion and patience, cause otherwise she isn't a full on physical fighter which would mean she mainly slouched around and ate most of the time before she was "corrupted".
I'd encourage Maryen to eat more if it meant getting thicc like Kendra. I may not like her all too much, but I can't deny Kendra has a great figure.

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
As big as one piece? You've got to be kidding me. Artificial is aiming to keep up the story as big as such all by himself? I mean it is possible, but the quality of such will become afwul once the writer will start forgetting the whole story from the beginning, and he will at some point.

Maybe the won't forget much stuff, i mean dislike One Piece. But Oda didn't forget much, so it's possible that the devs of this game won't forget much either.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
What I liked about Pyeka route, was that we finally had close to normal size sex with that one demon girl lets gooo!
I mean, if you're looking for regular-size sex you're in the wrong place my friend XD
...But I understand. For me, it was the sex inside of Pyeka that saw me destroy my dick

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
I mean, if you're looking for regular-size sex you're in the wrong place my friend XD
...But I understand. For me, it was the sex inside of Pyeka that saw me destroy my dick
No i am here as well for the giantesses. But it's just quite nice when we have interactions with tinies.
For example, I seriously loved the vampire girl that almost sucked us dry.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
No i am here as well for the giantesses. But it's just quite nice when we have interactions with tinies.
For example, I seriously loved the vampire girl that almost sucked us dry.
Are you *sure* you don't love the Homospernia girls? lmao

Fade567

Jun 8, 2021
Kendra lives pretty carefree so she definitely doesn't care about her diet and probably doesn't get too much exercise, hence her figure. Plus we have no idea how many calories are in a tiny since Kendra definitely eats tinies.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Maybe the won't forget much stuff, i mean dislike One Piece. But Oda didn't forget much, so it's possible that the devs of this game won't forget much either.
I didn't mean to literally to forget. When creating a new world from scratch, you are free to add any details you like. However, as the story goes, new characters and background are added, you will start getting restricted by what you have already made. That's why making something as big as One Piece would require very efficient management to take into account all of the details, otherwise you risk breaking your own rules or making any already existing characters meaningless and overthrown by the new ones. Such task requires a very experienced writer, or better a team of them, because despite how skilled you are, you simply can't keep everything in mind.
Having more writers might work better for GG production. It will spread the workload from one person to several and probably increase productivity. Also, having different writestyles will make the game more feel more diverse (if they are in perfect harmony of course, otherwise it will suck). Of course, it can't be a person per route, since there's too many of them, but having 3 or 4 to make new content and maybe even fix those years old errors and typos would be great.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
I have a question, has Synanla been forgotten or what?
No, the devs said that the underwater kingdom will come much later, because it will be very different from the land kingdoms. I think they said they will continue that route once the other routes are complete or nearly complete.

Reactions: H.Lover

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Could be also demonic corruption influencing her body. You don't see horns and a tail on Maryen, and those definitely won't grow from eating some random fruits.

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Knowing Synanla, someone who barely has 2 minutes of screen-time is somehow more popular than Kendra who's been around since the very start amuses me.
Yes, Kendra is flawed as a character: Despite having deep backstory, her destructive temper looks way too childish and unjustified for someone who lived a bunch of human lifespans. This makes her bad in more than a way, but not as bad as being one of the least popular among patrons, right? I guess I will never understand how popularity works.

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes