4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

UserOfThy

Jan 15, 2024
Maybe you're just lonely. And you have no one to talk to except strangers on the Internet. That's why you always answer here.
Why did you bother reading and responding to my reply, though? You're kinda late with that response. :LOL:. You don't need to turn this into something personal, lol. It was all a joke, nevertheless. Take it as you wish. :coffee:

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
As big as one piece? You've got to be kidding me. Artificial is aiming to keep up the story as big as such all by himself? I mean it is possible, but the quality of such will become afwul once the writer will start forgetting the whole story from the beginning, and he will at some point.
I don’t really think that will be the case… and he wouldn’t really forget “the whole story”… yes the memories thing/Mysterious giantess is big factor but I’ll say this…
Each character as their own story with the MC, with different paths in them, but at the same time there’s still world events that happen around all the characters!! But hey we’ll see won’t we hahaha

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Not to "erm ackshully" you, but I think there are only (well, "only") 17 girls with routes right now. There are 8 guardians total, no extra girls in Viridice or Lycalis, only Bev as an extra in Keisama or however you spell it, fuckin' four extras in Hornsperia, Kendra, Nyxmay, Makla, and Vai'klis, then Shiena, Margarita, Kive, and Croix. That number will go up to 21 though, guaranteed with girls we know will get routes including Meido Twins, Helga (hopefully), the Queen, and finally Synala- who will definitely have more girls as part of her route of course, but we don't know who or how many.

Writing that out, it's kinda crazy that Viridice and Lycalis are so stunted in the routes department, and also that Hornsperia has so many. Wildly imbalanced, and it might be even more so if that cutie succ ends up with a route.
That’s why I think there slowly introducing new giantess characters like the Princess of Verdice and the Spider gal… wouldn’t surprise me if they introduce new giantesses from Lycalis this upcoming update… heh… also I’m down for Eliz to get a route… I want more clumsy gals :KEK:

Last edited:

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
That’s why I think there slowly introducing new giantess characters like the Princess of Verdice and the Spider gal… wouldn’t surprise me if they introduce new giantesses from Lycalis this upcoming update… heh… also I’m down for Eliz to get a route… I want more clumsy gals :KEK:
Is Eliz the cutie succ? I mean, I wouldn't be opposed to more girls if they used some of those patreonbux to hire some more people and no, it wouldn't fuck up the writing or art, tons of projects have multiple writers and artists working on them, yet it still maintains consistency.

Anyways, the spidergal was pretty cute, so far though the princess just seems like Croixelle but without the charm- though of course, we've literally only just met her, but I was enamored with Helga at first sight, it's not impossible to have a good first impression.

Reactions: Silver_Crow117

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Not to "erm ackshully" you, but I think there are only (well, "only") 17 girls with routes right now. There are 8 guardians total, no extra girls in Viridice or Lycalis, only Bev as an extra in Keisama or however you spell it, fuckin' four extras in Hornsperia, Kendra, Nyxmay, Makla, and Vai'klis, then Shiena, Margarita, Kive, and Croix. That number will go up to 21 though, guaranteed with girls we know will get routes including Meido Twins, Helga (hopefully), the Queen, and finally Synala- who will definitely have more girls as part of her route of course, but we don't know who or how many.

Writing that out, it's kinda crazy that Viridice and Lycalis are so stunted in the routes department, and also that Hornsperia has so many. Wildly imbalanced, and it might be even more so if that cutie succ ends up with a route.
I was counting those new characters that still don't but may get their routes too in the future, especially Synanla, who's route will be a starting point for a new big chapter of ocean kingdom or whatever. And still, among those 17, how many have more than one big outcome depending on your deicisions? From 1st thought I only remember Maryen, Regina and Naya. Others will have minor to no changes of them or the world around. Also Regina and Naya have crossed paths so it barely counts as 2. Just to clarify, I am talking about something as big as Maryen becoming her bad version or provoking/preventing wars between kingdoms for example. Characters like Eliette, Diula, Bezvalienne, Pyeka or Yakuu won't change no matter what, your choices only decide how much extra scenes you will get. Just imagine all of them getting Maryen level treatment, where f*cking around would lead you to the worst outcome ever, while in reality barelly anything will happen to them or you.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
I was counting those new characters that still don't but may get their routes too in the future, especially Synanla, who's route will be a starting point for a new big chapter of ocean kingdom or whatever. And still, among those 17, how many have more than one big outcome depending on your deicisions? From 1st thought I only remember Maryen, Regina and Naya. Others will have minor to no changes of them or the world around. Also Regina and Naya have crossed paths so it barely counts as 2. Just to clarify, I am talking about something as big as Maryen becoming her bad version or provoking/preventing wars between kingdoms for example. Characters like Eliette, Diula, Bezvalienne, Pyeka or Yakuu won't change no matter what, your choices only decide how much extra scenes you will get. Just imagine all of them getting Maryen level treatment, where f*cking around would lead you to the worst outcome ever, while in reality barelly anything will happen to them or you.
I'm not sure it's correct to say that all of the other routes will have no impact on the world beyond your and the girl's relationship. Bev, Margarita, Kive, etc I would agree, there'll probably not be much earth shattering on routes like theirs, but Pyeka with her cult and plans to establish a new kingdom? I think not. And if you meant that that'll happen no matter what, not necessarily- there's a tracker in the game files for how much of a cultist for Pyeka you are, as her route develops I'm certain that you'll be able to shape Pyeka and the kingdom she'll be bringing about.
Diula as well, with her latest update seems to have opened the possibility of corrupting her, which is on the level of Maeryn.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
l
Each individual character will have different endings… there is no one whole ending… in what degree those impact the world itself, who knows… but every character has different paths from their own storylines… not just the couple you listed off

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
You know, I just realized something- so far it hasn't come up, but depending on your choices you can have Maeryn make some kind of pact with Kendra. Obviously this will have implications for Maeryn's route, but I wonder if it'll have an impact on Eliette and Bev's routes too?

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
I'm not sure it's correct to say that all of the other routes will have no impact on the world beyond your and the girl's relationship. Bev, Margarita, Kive, etc I would agree, there'll probably not be much earth shattering on routes like theirs, but Pyeka with her cult and plans to establish a new kingdom? I think not. And if you meant that that'll happen no matter what, not necessarily- there's a tracker in the game files for how much of a cultist for Pyeka you are, as her route develops I'm certain that you'll be able to shape Pyeka and the kingdom she'll be bringing about.
Diula as well, with her latest update seems to have opened the possibility of corrupting her, which is on the level of Maeryn.
Like I said, those I mentioned came to mind from 1st thought. Yes, Pyeka also has some planned extentions in her path, that doesn't change my words though. Margarita, probably Sheina, Helga, Geminigems, etc. will just make you a spectator, being unable to affect anything as MC, and by doing that, there will be no need to make character stories wider than 1 line, because there will be no way to get to any new branches. I think Eliette is a good example. Yes, the game gives you an option to be a complete jerk, but that won't change anything, not even a lecture about your behaviour, not to mention getting into some real trouble.
"Minor to no changes" doesn't mean "routes will have no impact on the world" by the way.

Last edited:

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
Like I said, those I mentioned came to mind from 1st thought. Yes, Pyeka also has some planned extentions in her path, that doesn't change my words though. Margarita, probably Sheina, Helga, Geminigems, etc. will just make you a spectator, being unable to affect anything as MC, and by doing that, there will be no need to make character stories wider than 1 line, because there will be no way to get to any new branches. I think Eliette is a good example. Yes, the game gives you an option to be a complete jerk, but that won't change anything, not even a lecture about your behaviour, not to mention getting into some real trouble.
Are Helga and the Geminigems not part of a Castle Path and along with the Queen different routes inside that path? They are all listed under the same "others" bit.
That would be the excuse for them not having super complex routes if so.

Lexkan

Apr 26, 2022
Unofficial Android Port [v0.3.51 - 197 MB]
(With Gallery Unlock & Spanish Translation)

Download
:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Android Port By Naxle
Gallery Unlocker By Ripson
Spanish Translation By YadenYu
v0.3.51

Reactions: Thy4nd

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Are Helga and the Geminigems not part of a Castle Path and along with the Queen different routes inside that path? They are all listed under the same "others" bit.
That would be the excuse for them not having super complex routes if so.
"probably", because they may get a full scale route. I'm also not sure about Sheina, since her path still has some room for a change.

raigogogo

Feb 17, 2024
Well, yeah, because this is a fetish centered theme-park in a form of a game, not a serious work. It would be unfair to ignore the fact that story keeps going on, so as MC's arc, but to be honest, more than 60% of the game right now is just to entertain it's players/patrons, not to tell the story.
I can tell you that you're right with the Fetish theme-park. But a Visual Novel should tell a story as a main goal. Everything else, fetishes and else is part of the story. But it has to be coherent.

Reactions: Rodri 0496
4.90 star(s) 29 Votes