4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

UserOfThy

Jan 15, 2024
I mean you shouldn't force yourself, size/GTS isn't for everyone. You either have the fetish or you don't
Nobody's forcing themselves. Just curious about the game :coffee:. If you had said this statement before, it might have stopped all this talk though lol. But you may be right, my friend. That's why I mentioned that I will maybe check this game out when it's completed. Thanks for the conversation, though. (y)

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Nobody's forcing themselves. Just curious about the game :coffee:. If you had said this statement before, it might have stopped all this talk though lol. But you may be right, my friend. That's why I mentioned that I will maybe check this game out when it's completed. Thanks for the conversation, though. (y)
Well you started chatting with someone else first, but OK? See you in 10 years once this game's complete.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: Gojii and UserOfThy

UserOfThy

Jan 15, 2024
Well you started chatting with someone else first, but OK? See you in 10 years once this game's complete.
I didn't start chatting with someone else; I just made my point. In no way did I mean any harm to you. I guess I'll see you in 10 years if there is anything interesting, though. :sleep:
P.S: I swear I'll stop writing, guys... lol. Just stop responding to me, and I'll vanish soon after. (y)

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Yeah, you get different dialogue depending, though so far it seems that having the soul bond with her gets you more dialogue, not different dialogue, so technically to get the "most" out of her route, entering it from Nyxmay's would be optimal- what are your thoughts on that?
Kinda hard to tell at this point, those two paths haven’t been expended on yet… IMG_2121.jpeg

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Finally played through Riys's route, I see now what people mean- first go around I got about halfway through before getting bored, but now that I went to the end, I definitely feel it's one of the best guest routes there is, right up there with Roxanne and Zanna.

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
Fun update, didn't expect Naya to meow since I had her pegged as a half-liger and ligers can't meow. Guess meowing catgirls were too hard to resist.

• Sad
Reactions: Gojii

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
I love how Naya is becoming more and more attached to the mc and not just becoming a sex toy. I have the theory that the mc will participate in the contest of next year to be able to become oficially her husband, or at least is what I would love to see <3. He would only need to participate and pass the first test, there would be no need to win for achieving the goal.

Last edited:

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Fun update, didn't expect Naya to meow since I had her pegged as a half-liger and ligers can't meow. Guess meowing catgirls were too hard to resist.
Fun fact, pound for pound the common housecat is the single most deadly feline on the planet. So Naya being a housecat catgirl giantess is very appropriate- not to mention adorable, with her meows and purrs.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
I'll stand by my point and wait for its completion (might be stupid, but I'm too deep into this conversation to care). For your info though, the more I read and see about the game, the more interesting it seems. Y'all trying to convert me into liking 'size difference' isn't gonna work, however. Who cares, though. Still, thanks for the info. :)

P.S: It's just that I am a real tedious guy about not wanting to update my game every so and then, and with this game, it is at the peak of it. The game updates a lot, which is great content-wise but bad for someone as lazy as me.
My guy, I... Don't think anyone asked.

• Sad
Reactions: UserOfThy

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Well, I guessed so. Why did you reply then? You are worsening the situation. :cry:
Jk. Take care though. :coffee:
Is this very subtle trolling? It's funny you refer to your presence as "worsening" a place. We've had some assclowns try to shit things up, you're not one of those, you're just weird and speak in non-sequitors.

• Haha
Reactions: UserOfThy

UserOfThy

Jan 15, 2024
Is this very subtle trolling? It's funny you refer to your presence as "worsening" a place. We've had some assclowns try to shit things up, you're not one of those, you're just weird and speak in non-sequitors.
No, I think you're just thinking too far about this one. Yes, It's true that this was a comical reply, but I wasn't referring to myself when I said 'worsening'. Don't worry about it. (y)

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I love how Naya is becoming more and more attached to the mc and not just becoming a sex toy. I have the theory that the mc will participate in the contest of next year to be able to become oficially her husband, or at least is what I would love to see <3. He would only need to participate and pass the first test, there would be no need to win for achieving the goal.
Depends... if your on the Loving path for Naya, yes... if Your on the Stallion path, there two versions of it, One where your pervy and accept/indulge in the idea of being a stallion for her tribe (some differences on how she acts) and than the Scared/held against ur will type relationship where ur pretty much are gonna be the stallion of her tribe by force… she acts a little bit more like when u first met her! Glad ur enjoying one of her paths!! :)

Reactions: Rodri 0496

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Depends... if your on the Loving path for Naya, yes... if Your on the Stallion path, there two versions of it, One where your pervy and accept/indulge in the idea of being a stallion for her tribe (some differences on how she acts) and than the Scared/held against ur will type relationship where ur pretty much are gonna be the stallion of her tribe by force… she acts a little bit more like when u first met her! Glad ur enjoying one of her paths!! :)
The "accept Stallion path" is when you defend Naya, and when asked why, say it's because she's important to her people, yeah? I did a second playthrough where I was super pervy, but wasn't able to stand in the way of the spike- I think it's because I supported war- just like in Regina's route, if you accept war you can't interpose yourself in their battle. That ends up leading to the "more scared" part, though from what I saw you can still be pretty pervy, after she dances above you (by her choice rather than your own) you can say it was awesome.

Reactions: Silver_Crow117

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
First of all, what do you mean by grammar errors? I literally copy-pasted what you wrote. Secondly, I wouldn't usually respond to those kinds of responses, but whoever this VoidTraveler person is, they're probably much more than this stranger you're currently bothering writing with. Cheers. o_O
Trust me, you don't want to know how insufferable that guy is.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
My guy, Margarita is literally just farmville. She doesn't even vary her H-scenes. Vai'klis is a kind soul with no memory in the worst place on the continent, with a much better connection to the MC between their amnesia than just "muh fate". Meme all you want, but it's kind of a silly take you got there lmao
True. Vai'Klis sees a kindred spirit in MC and literally feels better with him around, while the only reason why Margarita did not left him in Timfalme is because he said "destiny".
However, it doesn't mean that any person will like them both. After all, they represent completely different archetypes of a character.

raigogogo

Feb 17, 2024
To be honest, I can't be honest here with this Best Girl wars. Anything I'd say would make me enemies. So I'll center my critics to the "Two scenes per month" rate that is quiiiiiite slow. I know. They are writing a lot of routes at the same time but... Come one, "Sponsored by" content seems more like: "We are leading our patrons to compete so they get their route first and we earn more money with that".

*Edit: Plus, I don't know what's the point with some of the routes. I think the main thing about the protagonist is to know his past and that stuff. But sometimes looks like that doesn't matters at all in some of the routes.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
To be honest, I can't be honest here with this Best Girl wars. Anything I'd say would make me enemies. So I'll center my critics to the "Two scenes per month" rate that is quiiiiiite slow. I know. They are writing a lot of routes at the same time but... Come one, "Sponsored by" content seems more like: "We are leading our patrons to compete so they get their route first and we earn more money with that".

*Edit: Plus, I don't know what's the point with some of the routes. I think the main thing about the protagonist is to know his past and that stuff. But sometimes looks like that doesn't matters at all in some of the routes.
What's the matter, are you the rare Kendra fan? A little bit of ballbusting over girls is all fine and dandy, no need to worry about hurting fee-fees.

As for the protag just focusing on his past, it's funny you mention that. I do have a route that's exactly that, one with Shiena, traveling just to find out his past- you can even say as much during it. However... The main thing about this game, my friend, is getting frisky with big ladies. The amnesia just helps from a meta and literary standpoint, as we, the players know nothing about the world, and so neither does our MC. It also makes him more of a tabula rasa, he can be kind, perverted, brave, or the exact opposite depending on our choices. His forgotten past is important, but the idea behind so many routes is definitely money, as you said, but also to give everyone something they'd like.

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
Fun fact, pound for pound the common housecat is the single most deadly feline on the planet. So Naya being a housecat catgirl giantess is very appropriate- not to mention adorable, with her meows and purrs.
True but house cats mostly hunt tons of small rodents and birds which.... is oddly appropriate now that I think of it. I was fixated on Naya being a big cat due to the whole queen-of-the-jungle thing.
On that thought, maybe it's not the giantesses that are big but rather the humans that are small :unsure:

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes