4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Yeah, to Nyxmay, when I say she should have died along with her kingdom, I mean that objectively, the least harm, the least evil would have been propagated in the world had she died along with them, and arguably it would have been a happier end for her too, reunited in death with her followers.
Instead she runs around being a literally bloodthirsty psychopath who self-confesses to getting off to pain and suffering. I am on the Altruism path btw, and I'm enjoying playing her path to see where it goes, but no amount of tragedy in her past justifies her actions in the present. What happened to her is what I like to call an explanation, but not a justification.
Regardless, I stand on my point and we’ll see what happens with what happened with her backstory…

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
Vai'klis, nxymay, and Yakuu.... So much Homaspernia I have to go through again... Why does that place have so many damn characters anyway....?
Because it's the only cruel kingdom, all the others are either gentle (Keisiema, Timfalme, Viridice) or neutral at worst (Lycalis).
Only 2 of the 6 routes are unambiguously cruel too, cruelfans are getting shafted hard.
It’s been noted the Ocean Kingdoms, won’t be introduced till the continent characters get furthered in content… it’s pretty much a whole new world and story with different characters… and most of the sponsors have actually been Medea, Naya and Regina…
Bezvy too, her last 5 scenes were all sponsored which is nuts considering she only has 10 scenes. If it weren't for the sponsored updates she wouldn't have had a single update since 0.3.24 which was well over a year ago. Coincidentally, 0.3.24 was also the last time Pyeka's route got a non-sponsored update.

BlackAion

Jan 21, 2018
Now that I think about it, the whole plot between Lycalis and Viridia is only possible cause Naya is a dumbass. Her people sans Medea are dumbasses and everyone knows it. So its possible for someone from behind the scenes to manipulate the people of Viridia into thinking Lycalis is doing this. CAUSE THEY OCCASIONALLY ACTUALLY DO. Naya herself regularly goes across the border and chows down on people, including MC. So really its all Naya's fault.

Reactions: YouShallNotLol
Jun 27, 2022
God, the masochistic bastards like Sadistic bitches.
Not my cup of coffee but who do I complain... If there is fud even though I don't like it, I have no choice but to eat it unless I wanted to be hungry the whole 15 days.

Apr 1, 2021
I'm pretty happy with this new update. As others have mentioned, Diula has quite slow story progression, which is kinda sad since she could do with a bit more development per update.

While Yakuu is not necessarily my cup of tea and I tend to stay away from her route, Nyxmay is one of my favorites, and it's nice to see her being at least a bit gentle and *caring*(in her own way), this update might have even moved her up on my tierlist.
It's also amazing learning more about her, the dream she gives the mc is just mysterious and informative enough to make me want to know more about her past while also bringing joy, this also showcases that she can be a very kind person at times.
I see that a lot of you don't like her, but I just couldn't allow myself to do that
she scratches a certain itch that not many characters in general are capable of reaching
I'd say she is just the right amount of sadistic, crazy, caring and charming

• Red Heart
Reactions: Silver_Crow117

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GiantGuardians-0.3.52
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Vai'klis, nxymay, and Yakuu.... So much Homaspernia I have to go through again... Why does that place have so many damn characters anyway....?
Considering how a majority of the giantess only go from gentle to "oops" or "am hungry/horny", and the "cruel" stuff is mostly "you made me mad *squish*" there isn't much for those who like sadistic giantess (a large segment of the fetish) to go off of. Homaspernia is supposed to have character that fill that niche....

For all the initial scene of neutral towns being messed with as a routine being part of the lore we don't really get to see much of that, but instead potentially a war instigated by them instead. There's cruel content, like the "execution" event, but you find out they pretty much all were the worst kinds of tinies anyhow.

You don't see much of the kind of content like Regina's "sadist" route atm in the main game, and given how a lot of the content is going, I don't think it's going to appeal much to that (especially considering Diula possibly getting a "return to nomming tinies" route seems not very likely). Its overwhelmingly bad ends for MC.

Its Yakuu/Kendra squishing because they got annoyed/mad/etc, Nyxmay getting turned on crushing/absorbing. Not much else aside that you going out of your way to piss another character off by directly insulting them(Pyeka), again, most of that content is bad ends.

As some are saying, all of the "cruel" giantess are getting gentler. Which is.... a bit boring if you ask me, considering how I've seen a few are complaining at the very prospects that some of the "kind/gentle" characters could ever possibly have another side to them.

Apr 29, 2020
As some are saying, all of the "cruel" giantess are getting gentler. Which is.... a bit boring if you ask me, considering how I've seen a few are complaining at the very prospects that some of the "kind/gentle" characters could ever possibly have another side to them.
Trust me when I say it's better to add variety over doing the same thing until it becomes dull and loose all flavor, therefore loosing it's value.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
View attachment 3453974
So many? Hold on, let's count.
Keisiema: Maryen, Eliette and Bezvalienne
Lycalis: Naya and Madea
Viridice: Regina and Diula
Timfalme: Sheina, Croixelle and "The castle"
Homaspernia: Nyxmay, Kendra, Yakuu and Vai'Klis

Yeah, that is more than any other actually. Well, who pays the piper calls the tune I guess.

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
The update was very interesting in every route:

Yakuu is obviously scheming something bad; I really do not think she actually cares about the vampires, rather is using that situation to flip thecoins in her favor, and I think Croixelle is simply too young or naive.

Diula's update was very heartwarming and I love how she is learning how it feels to have someone caring and loving next to you.

Nyxmay, as I said long time ago, is the most fascinating of the giantesses. I am very eager to see how much we can discover of her past. I also love how much she got attached to the mc, showing more of how she used to be in the past and caring so much for him <3.

Combining both the route and the giantess itself I can assure that Nyxmay is my top, and if we only look at the giantess I can say she is tied with my S-tiers

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
God, the masochistic bastards like Sadistic bitches.
Not my cup of coffee but who do I complain... If there is fud even though I don't like it, I have no choice but to eat it unless I wanted to be hungry the whole 15 days.
You're making a tragedy out of nothing here. I may not like Margarita and her route that much, but it doesn't mean that i will go thorugh it with suffer. Same for Diula. After all, you don't have to play them all anyways.

Reactions: Gojii

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018

Yeah, that is more than any other actually. Well, who pays the piper calls the tune I guess.
You forgot Pyeka and recently Makla from homasprnia

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Regardless, I stand on my point and we’ll see what happens with what happened with her backstory…
I feel like it's pretty apparent that all her fairies and other subjects were killed, probably by the very people Nyxmay saved that the elder had reservations about. That is very tragic and it's a good explanation why Nyxmay went completely fucking nuts, but it doesn't justify her evil in the present.

Anyways, how about Yakuu's update? Do people think she's just taking advantage of Croixelle's naivete, or is she actually looking out for people's welfare?
And what do you think about the cliffhanger? Personally, I think even if you condemn the innocent (shockingly this one actually does seem to be innocent, the one in Kendra/Nyxmay's routes was just fooling you) demon to death and earn your "freedom" you wont actually be free, she'll just say something smarmy like "OK, you're on your own now if you want it" which in Neutral territory, so close to Homospernia as a purebred human carrying around an incredibly valuable gem? Yeah no, death sentence. It's not like she'd drop you off anywhere safe to enjoy your freedom.

BlackAion

Jan 21, 2018

Vai'Klis has nowhere near as much content as the others. And there are others in other factions that have just as much content as Vai'Klis if not more that are not mentioned here.

Reactions: Gojii

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Anyways, how about Yakuu's update? Do people think she's just taking advantage of Croixelle's naivete, or is she actually looking out for people's welfare?
And what do you think about the cliffhanger? Personally, I think even if you condemn the innocent (shockingly this one actually does seem to be innocent, the one in Kendra/Nyxmay's routes was just fooling you) demon to death and earn your "freedom" you wont actually be free, she'll just say something smarmy like "OK, you're on your own now if you want it" which in Neutral territory, so close to Homospernia as a purebred human carrying around an incredibly valuable gem? Yeah no, death sentence. It's not like she'd drop you off anywhere safe to enjoy your freedom.
About Croixelle, first I was really sceptical about this sketchy idea, but after hearing all that manipulative speeches: "you're like your father", "Queen is an old fart", it was clear for me where this is going. That "trust me I don't want anything bad" felt like a final accord to the symphony - Yakuu is using princess to make a breach in Timfalme's borders, beurocratic one at least. No idea why though.
As for freedom, nah, she will probably say "this crystal belongs to you, yes, but you still belong to me, so technically..." or something like that. And why would she even allow him to buy his freedom?

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
I feel like it's pretty apparent that all her fairies and other subjects were killed, probably by the very people Nyxmay saved that the elder had reservations about. That is very tragic and it's a good explanation why Nyxmay went completely fucking nuts, but it doesn't justify her evil in the present.
It was obivous since last update, and it kinda sucks we didn't get even a hint of what really happened.
I've been thinking. If looking under a certain perspective, the actual tragic hero in Nyxmay's path is... MC. We are used to think that choices we make MC takes with full confidence, but what if he wasn't? What if he's not an actual cliche hero, and yet he acts like one just because there is no choice. One shudders to imagine how it must feel like: you are trapped as a favourite "toy" in possesion of a creature who's power you can barely comprehend. Your life depends on playing along and praying, that one day she will not just get bored of you. And all this torture will last forever. However, you still have all the time of the world to discover, that maybe your "playful death" in the flesh has a soft spot? Maybe dreams will uncover it one night?
I don't know how will the story go from now on, but I hope that like in a good drama, the ending will be grey. Maybe you will never find salvation, or maybe you will by creating a bond with someone who more likes to see you broken down (literally), thus saving your life, if you could still call it that.

Just one deep gaze into the story without any masochism in mind, or being a jerk who's blaming a villain just for being one (I'm not pointing at you of course), and there you have it.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 28 Votes