4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
Not sure I kind of actively choose to obey at every chance so I don't know if it has a non-slave route
Surprisingly enough you often get more yakuu points if you're a little bit defiant and call her out. It makes her route feels like russian roulette sometimes, you never know if the rebellious choices will make her like you more or kill you on the spot.

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
Because I don't fetishize fat pregnant bellies. It's ultimately the devs choice though.
I am sure that the pregnancy will be the last part of the endgame of many routes, after acomplishing the "Happily ever after" or something like that. Others will simply have other type of ending.

Fade567

Jun 8, 2021
I can see pregnancy becoming inevitable on some paths. Naya's stallion path and possibly the underwater kingdom path. Especially Margarita's path, there's no way that path ends without Margarita getting pregnant.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Neither do I but I didn't interpret it that way, I saw it more as the giantesses getting impregnated rather than them being pregnant in and of itself.
I imagine that if the devs implement that fetish in the game there will likely be some scenes with the girls pregnant.

Last edited:

stonewang0

Oct 11, 2023
Your username amuses me.

My last name is Wang,and my name means stone, so I think stonewang is a cool name, I have been using this user name since the beginning of the Internet, haha. Anyway, I hope they update Margarita soon, I fell in love with this cow girl from the moment she said she believed in "destiny", especially the pure love she showed, I mean, this is how I want to live with the giantess of my dreams.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
I want 10 daughters with Margarita
Why stop on 10? I'm sure that because of her personality and the way she is, Margarita would want to have as many children as she can. Also because the MC is a pure human it's almost guaranteed that every time they have sex she is gonna get pregnant.

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes