4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Well I gotta say, I'm digging this game so far- I'm team Regina, I vibe with her- got to the end of what she has available- without spoilers, that's in the forest after a kaiju event, for those who know.
I liked her route so much I kinda don't even want to play other routes lmao- also I was a dumbass and never saved, so I ended up not having a save file once I reached the ending slides.

I think it was just a joke, friend

firednerve

Sep 5, 2022
Well I gotta say, I'm digging this game so far- I'm team Regina, I vibe with her- got to the end of what she has available- without spoilers, that's in the forest after a kaiju event, for those who know.
I liked her route so much I kinda don't even want to play other routes lmao- also I was a dumbass and never saved, so I ended up not having a save file once I reached the ending slides.

I think it was just a joke, friend
I agree, she's my second favorite character after Vai'Klis, and the one I really liked when I played the demo. If Vai'Klis didn't have the energy of a Souls game fire keeper, Regina would be my favorite.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Ohh, she looks nice- haven't found the route to her yet, though I would assume it's from going with the initial demoness?

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Ohh, she looks nice- haven't found the route to her yet, though I would assume it's from going with the initial demoness?
Yes, go down either Kendra’s route or Nyxmay route (Note: having a soul link or not going into her route will affects things…)

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
"Having a soul link"
Alright best I stop there, getting into spoiler territory for me
Thanks for the heads up though, somehow I totally bypassed the both of them first go- guess they don't like 'em willing, or at least not too much so

Reactions: Silver_Crow117

DPhoenix88

Jul 12, 2021
I mean, if you want to see more contend related to Riys, you can search for her creator in some websites, as they probably commission some fanarts for her and post it on their main account

I remember searching around in a site, and out of fucking nowhere I saw a futa Bel, it was one of the funniest things I've ever seen
I've tried searching for Ryis' and Sheri's artist but could find anything
I wanted to search for Bel but yeah not really into that, I like her for the butt content

Fade567

Jun 8, 2021
Well the update is finally here, and I was correct on Maryen and a couple of the homaspernia girls.

• Main route extended: Maryen
  • Main route extended: Vai'Klis
  • Main route extended: Kendra

Reactions: LiberatedSaber

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
Well the update is finally here, and I was correct on Maryen and a couple of the homaspernia girls.

Awesome, we'll finally get to see the cliffhanger resolved and the best Homaspernia girl gets some much needed content.
Kendra's.... also there I suppose.

Reactions: Rodri 0496

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020

Ah we will finally see the continuation on the Maryen path, she is not on the top of my list but still I like her.

DiceandRoll

Aug 15, 2019

Look at that group. We are eating good this week :D

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes